Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2016, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chubbie's (OT) #11 - How hard is it go get a tiny card with a bad picture on it?

Ha, licenses Best I could do...
Old 10-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's so much better than what I came up with.

Sooo...let's hear about your trip to Toronto.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well let's see... I went to CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Casa Loma, ROM, Hockey Hall of Fame... And went on a day trip to Niagara Falls
Old 10-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You've visited more places than I have, and I've lived here most of my life! I too have been to Casa Loma, the ROM, and a few trips to the Falls. I've been wanting to go to the CN Tower and the Hockey Hall of Fame for so long, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe I'll get my chance one day.

So how are you doing?
Old 10-03-2016, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So funny to think we've been in the same places at some point, just not at the same time The aquarium is pretty cool, you should go And the hall of fame is pretty cool, the vault where they keep the cup etc

I really wanna go all over the place, over Canada, but some of it is pretty far, and Mama don't do planes, so having to be on a train or bus to get places for days on end...
Old 10-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've been to Toronto a couple times, mostly for concerts and Disney On Ice, but I've also been to the CN Tower I've been to Niagara Falls a lot more though! (I've been twice this year so far). But I'd also like to see more of Canada Mostly the West side. I've been down East to PEI because I have family there. I'd love to visit Vancouver sometime in my life.
Old 10-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Lucky! I've driven past the CN Tower many times, but it's never been my final destination. I guess I'll have to make a plan and just go. What's PEI like? I've only seen pictures in calenders. It looks beautiful. I'd love to visit Vancouver too. Maybe I might be able to do some star-gazing, since I watch some shows that film there. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
So funny to think we've been in the same places at some point, just not at the same time The aquarium is pretty cool, you should go And the hall of fame is pretty cool, the vault where they keep the cup etc

I really wanna go all over the place, over Canada, but some of it is pretty far, and Mama don't do planes, so having to be on a train or bus to get places for days on end...
I went to Casa Loma and the ROM for school trips...twenty years ago. I'll put both places on my 'maybe' list.

So do I! I haven't really been anywhere outside Ontario, except a few trips to Montreal for an annual basketball tournament during the Thanksgiving weekend. Trains are fun! I went to Ottawa with my elementary class with Via. I hope you'll get a chance to do more travelling.
Old 10-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We're just a bunch of Canadians

I would so go to Vancouver and hunt out all these spots I've seen on tv shows so many times
Old 10-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope everyone has had a great weekend.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Been watching tv with mother, did some errands, did my nails (for Supergirl/LoT premiere week ), trying to get back at the posting rhythm...
Old 10-09-2016, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's so awesome that you and your mother watch television together. And you both like the same shows.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For the most part yeah She's really enjoying Arrow/Flash right now, can't wait to get her to Legends!
Old 10-11-2016, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We're just a bunch of Canadians

I would so go to Vancouver and hunt out all these spots I've seen on tv shows so many times
That we are. There are so many great places in Canada that are just waiting to be discovered. The sad thing is that I may never get to see a lot of those places in person.

Really? Where would you go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I hope everyone has had a great weekend.
I had a bit of a roller-coaster weekend, but I got through it. How was your weekend?

Quote:
Been watching tv with mother, did some errands, did my nails (for Supergirl/LoT premiere week ), trying to get back at the posting rhythm...
That's great! I hope you're doing well.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The weekend is always fun for me because I feel it's always relaxing and now filled with assignments and work. lol
Old 10-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So sorry I've been absent!! I got the flu, and it's really kicked my butt I'm still sick, but better enough that I can actually sit up long enough to post for a little while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ Lucky! I've driven past the CN Tower many times, but it's never been my final destination. I guess I'll have to make a plan and just go. What's PEI like? I've only seen pictures in calenders. It looks beautiful. I'd love to visit Vancouver too. Maybe I might be able to do some star-gazing, since I watch some shows that film there. =p
You should definitely go sometime!

PEI is really nice! It feels very country to me. I'm a city girl, so going there where your next door neighbour is a mile away is always so different in a good way. I love going down to the beach, and going to my relatives houses. I haven't been there since I was in highschool, I think. So it's been over 10 years! I need to go back soon!!