Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2017, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

^ If only I could find the time to re-watch old favorite shows.

You're referring to World of Dance, right? I knew there was something premiering the other night. And of course I missed it. Rats! Let's see if it gets uploaded to OnDemand.
"One of you stands, walks to the door, but doesn't turn back, even if their heart aches for just one more look, one more moment, but you'll know that the not looking just means...I'll never forget you."
Icon credit: 80s90sIsTheBest

Old 05-31-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure you will

And you can for sure find it somewhere It was excellent!
Old 06-02-2017, 01:00 AM
Elite Fan

^ I would happily spend all day every day watching my favorite shows and movies. It's just the pesky GBs make it so I have to pick and choose what I watch and when I watch it.

I haven't checked yet. Let's see if I can manage to do it by this time tomorrow. Of course there's going to be dancing, but what's the premise of the show?
"One of you stands, walks to the door, but doesn't turn back, even if their heart aches for just one more look, one more moment, but you'll know that the not looking just means...I'll never forget you."

Old 06-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, silly GBs

It's a reality show, dancing, with scoring, but from what I gather so far no imposed choreography, they make their own
Old 06-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

^ I used to have an extra 100 GBs a month, but I lost it a few months ago.

I found it! It will be uploaded to OnDemand! Now I can watch the episodes without using up any GBs.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

THAT IS EXCELLENT NEWS!

I'm so giddy right now because this fall despite the fact that CW is gonna be airing Arrow a day later than before, so there's gonna be a gap between that and the rest of the shows in there, CTV2 is gonna play it on Wednesdays anyway like always... So I can watch it a day before the CW, and not lose a day BEING CANADIAN FINALLY PAID OFF!!
Old 06-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

^ I'm just going to watch the episodes using OnDemand. I just have to make sure that I know when the episodes will be removed so I don't have to use up my precious GBs.

YEEEEESSSSS! I mean, that's cool. I love it when that happens. There have been a few CW shows where I've watched the episodes a day before the US broadcast. It's a rush! With Arrow, we just have to keep spoilers on the down-low until the episodes air on the CW.

Old 06-12-2017, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be preferable, yes

Oh of course, but then I don't really go around talking about it too much anyway
Old 06-13-2017, 12:42 AM
Elite Fan

^ I've mostly been watching shows with you. I guess we can always talk to each other about the episodes via PM if something huge happens that we just have to discuss.

Old 06-15-2017, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh you know we will
Old 06-16-2017, 12:32 AM
Elite Fan

^ Hopefully, I will do a better job of keeping up with the episodes in the fall.

I haven't watched seasons three or four...but I'm going to watch the series finale of Reign. I just have to know how it ends.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I'll make sure of that

I never watched the show but I actually saw the ending today
Old 06-18-2017, 12:46 AM
Elite Fan

^ I hope so. I tend to fall behind on shows ...but I'm sure you'll break me of that habit.

I admit it. I was full-on bawling during the final scene with the flashbacks/short recaps.

Old 06-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, I'll be on you to keep up

Awwww sweetie
Old 06-19-2017, 12:46 AM
Elite Fan

^ I wish you luck then.

And I say that without knowing what happened in the final two seasons. Imagine if I were to decide to actually watch those two seasons. I would be a total mess!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread