Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

'McBuff'...nice...
Old 02-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica (View Post)
I can give you an itemized list of that if you'd like...
haha, i can't even visualize it with a list, i've been making flow charts! i keep going back to that whole "when you sleep with someone, you're also sleeping with all of their previous partners" thing, and oh my lord, that makes things a lot more complicated!
Old 02-15-2007, 09:53 PM
Extreme Fan

When you call all your friends by their last names

When you freak out because on lost their is a Dr. Shepard and a Dr,Burke (even if she is female)
Old 02-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Loyal Fan

When you leave an event early and nearly slip and fall on ice from running because OMG it's 9 and I'm not in front of my TV.

When you refer to the cast by their first names and assume everyone must know who you are taking about.

When you are sooo proud you guessed a possible storyline or connected something in advance that you go out of your way to bring this up in every conversation possible.

...and these are just the ones that happened to me in the past 4 hours...
Old 02-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by he*stops*my*world (View Post)
haha, i can't even visualize it with a list, i've been making flow charts! i keep going back to that whole "when you sleep with someone, you're also sleeping with all of their previous partners" thing, and oh my lord, that makes things a lot more complicated!
I never even thought about the whole 'sleeping with whoever they slept with' analogy...that alone adds a whole other element into the mix...
Old 02-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

When after "Drowning on Dry Land" you call your best friend who lives in Chicago from Boston and don't even say hi and you say if I murdered someone you'd totally be the person I'd call to help me drag the body across the floor and then you both say, "you're my person." Yeah, that happened to me Thursday night...

I'm sort of snagging this from "Mean Girls", but with my own twist. When you talk to your friends about Grey's and they talk back and then when the mutual conversation end you continue to talk about it and then when you can see your friend getting annoying...you keep talking about it.

When you watch the 1st season between "Walking on Water" and "Drowning on Dry Land" and now you're trying to make a significant dent in Season two to hold you over before the next episode airs.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:09 AM
Loyal Fan

When your world revolves around the show to the point where you're invited out and you make sure it won't interfere with watching GA. I have to make sure I have enough time to get home and get comfortable to watch. If not I'm not going.

When you think in fifteen years where will Mer/Der be and how many kids do they have. Same for Christina and Burke.

When you come into work and describe the whole episode word for word and detail for detail so that when your co-worker sees the program she's exclaims at how well you saw the show.

Last edited by Nastyness; 03-02-2007 at 08:32 AM
Old 03-02-2007, 10:02 AM
New Fan

Bug me during Grey's anatomy and i'll insert this scalpel into your spleen
hehe a group on facebook
You are eight feet tall. Your boobs are perfect. Your hair is down to there. If I was you I would just walk around naked all the time. I wouldn't have a job, I wouldn't have any skills, I wouldn't even know how to read. I would just be... naked.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Loyal Fan

If you knock on my bedroom door and my answering machine responds.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:22 PM
New Fan

When it is thursday and you tell your friends that you are happy that it is thursday. And they say b/c of Grey's Anatomy!
Old 03-03-2007, 03:45 PM
New Fan

when you know that thursday's night's episode is a repeat you feel empty because you have nothing to look forward to, even though you end up watching the rerun for the 5th time
Old 03-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

... When even tho you've downloaded every ep (b/c you don't live in America) and have already watched them 3 or 4 times, you still watch it when it's on tv on Thursday nights

Hehehe... They just played the ep where Izzie get's given her cheque from Denny Sr, and I sat down and watched it again

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 03-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

the new reasons...
Old 03-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

You watched all 27 episodes plus commentaries on your Season 2 DVD's in less than a week intime for the Season 3 premiere.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm. Never done this before. Might as well.

When you decide to become a doctor because you want your own Greys-like affair. (Not me, but I know someone.)

When you use the word vajayjay in health class.

When you get yelled at in class for overobsessing with your best friend about last nights episode.

When you connect everything in your life with a character or patient on Greys.

When you HAVE to have a different desert every week for a new Greys ep. (This is completely true. We call it our Greys' desert. )