Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-30-2012, 04:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Patrick and TR

Old 01-30-2012, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Hey there,

How is everyone doing?

Had a hard week. My grand-mom is still very sick but they still don't know what is going on with her. When I went to see her at the hospital, she yelled in pain the whole time. My uncle from Ohio, who is a doctor, flew over for it. He thinks it might be her bones, so they will do a bone density test. They tried many medications and they work at first but then she starts hallucinating and not remembering stuff and gets super upset so they have to stop the medications.

I am going back to evening work today after a week off work and 6 weeks doing day job. Went by so fast.

My week went by quickly with my grand-mom, my beta work on the NET fic and my medical exams, but did manage to go out twice.

Berni, I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Did you do anything special at all?

Thanks for the prayers for my grand-mom.

So happy abput Patrick and TR. They make a gorgeous couple, and check out that megawatts smile on TR. That is the smile of a very happy man.

Aww, I saw that photo on Tumblr with the young girl at the One for the money premiere.

Here is what she wrote about TR:

At the “One For the Money” premiere last night (1/24/12) met TR Knight! He was soooo nice! We were getting yelled at by the security guard and he was like “let’s move over here so you don’t get in trouble”. He shook our hands twice and said “it was so nice meeting you!” suchhhh a sweet guy!!

Aww, another great story of TR with his fans. He is such a sweetheart.

Thanks Gwen.

I have to join Maggie in saying your animations make my week, seriously. You always come up with the most priceless, funniest animations that always leave me chuckling.

My favorite has to be the Sally one. Charlie Brown equals major

Katie's post Grey career hasn't been so good unfortunately. I hope it is not because of some fans still angry she left Grey. Who could blame her the way Shonda was writing Izzie? I read too that it is very unlikely she will be brought back for a visit.

Shonda didn't even put photos of George and Izzie when she recently published photos of the first 5 years of the show, it says it all. She wants to act like they never existed.

I would love to see TR in uniform. Hubba hubba

And I would love him to work with the great Maggie Smith.

That is sad about Eric Close. The actress who plays AJ on Criminal Minds refuses to do love scenes or nudity scenes because of her Mormon religion but she is not homophobic at all. She just doesn't want to make out with someone other than her husband. I have no problems with that.

Sad that Eric's so-called fans hurt his career like that.

How is Sandra's Japanese lessons going, Berni?

Thanks for the video, TR looks so shy yet says very serious things.

I love when his voice gets all high, LOL.

Thanks for the photos of TR with his Buddy.

Oops, I see you posted the same story for the girl I did before, sorry.

Thanks for all the photos. Love seeing TR with Deidre Hall, Jason Thompson and Kimberly McCullough.

Kim and Jason's characters are married on GH and Kim's character has had HIV for 15 years, still was able to get married and have a daughter, but now her HIV has progressed to AIDS.

I guess AIDS is pretty important to them too, just like TR.

Thanks for all the photos.

Makes the thread so beautiful.

Love to see so many people missing George.

So George is alive in the AU Grey episode, LOVE it. Just not working at the hospital. So maybe he did become a war doctor hero in the alternate universe? Makes me happy.

Lovely George tribute:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he5L1...&lf=plpp_video

Last edited by mariem201; 01-30-2012 at 11:40 AM
Old 02-01-2012, 06:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Sorry you guys for not being here for the past few days. First I got caught up on tumblr over Jessica Lange's win. The next night I had to take my mom to urgent care and we stayed there for eight hours. She has a sprained foot and is in a cast shoe. It's been difficult for us. I may not come as often because she requires so much help I can't always be on the computer.

to Marie for your grandmom. She'll be in my prayers since I know all to well how remedies become as terrible as the disease itself.

I'm glad you had a great time at your birthday celebration. Andre Rieu sounds lovely and it's great you were able to watch all his DVDs.

Quote:
Hey, what Patrick Stewart????
It would be absurd that his name is also Patrick Stewart like as Captain Picard's.
OMG, his name is Patrick Stewart too! Wow, no wonder at the premiere of ALiT he would only be listed with his first name. There's a simple solution he can become Patrick Knight. (Just kidding).

They look so cute together and their smiles are awesome. TR is happy and I'm rejoicing for him.

I'm happy about the woman who shook his hand. He's still so nice to his fans.

Quote:
It seems it is also similar style building. The photo was taken in 2011. As you see, the building was under renovation.
TR's house located in Hell's Kitchen on a quiet tree lined residential block, convenient to restaurants, theatres and public transportaion
It a lovely neighborhood. Hell's Kitchen has been renamed the Clinton district. Coincidentally it borders the Chelsea district and real estate agents refer to this boundary as the "Chelsea Clinton line."

This is the pic I was referring to. I think someone said that TR and Mark were ignoring the paps but Dingan "has their number"-meaning he's ready to attack.

Quote:
Cool, TR wearing a red baseball cap with the slogan "Erase Hate" from The Matthew Shepard. Ooh, I adore the softened look to this b&w image of TR, the lines of the image are so pretty that the whole thing just works together.
Thanks I was trying to make it magazine artsy to show how sexy he'd look. I saw a photoshoot with Jim Parrack from TB and he's not considered a hunk on the show but he was so sexy. I'd love for TR to do one.

Quote:
Shonda didn't even put photos of George and Izzie when she recently published photos of the first 5 years of the show, it says it all. She wants to act like they never existed.
This is just so juvenile. This is why I'm happy they left.

Quote:
And I would love him to work with the great Maggie Smith.
Yes, that would be awesome. I'd love for him to show up at Downton Abbey to see his sister and wow some of the ladies in his uniform.

Quote:
Sad that Eric's so-called fans hurt his career like that.
Unfortunately too many times it's the fans that ruin their faves careers. Those girls should never have spread those rumors and if they were true admirers then they should've respected his true opinions. Too often people impose themselves onto the ones they admire.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

- Katie & TR along with her mother have lunch at the Vermont Restaurant on July 29, 2008 in Glendale, California.

September 2, 2007: T.R. Knight spotted arriving at a BBQ in Ojai, California following the wedding of "Grey's Anatomy" star Kate Walsh.

TR and Mia

Old 02-02-2012, 04:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but been soooooooo busy.

Marie, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother's illness. It's soooo SAD ! I am keeping her and your family in my prayers...

Thanks Marie, I managed to acquire a Japanese language teacher for Sandra.
It will cost me a lot of money, no dubt.

Gwen, hope her ankle gets better soon !
Belated congratulations Jessica Lange !

Quote:
OMG, his name is Patrick Stewart too! Wow, no wonder at the premiere of ALiT he would only be listed with his first name. There's a simple solution he can become Patrick Knight. (Just kidding).
Can you imagine that funny moment when both Patrick Stewart shook hands with each other in the Opening Night of the "AlitT and TR points out that Sir Patrick Stewart ?

Quote:
In Toronto-vs-Chicago theatre war, tax credits are the new ammo - The Globe and Mail

TORONTO-BOUND?

Toronto’s commercial producers regularly compete for pre-Broadway tryouts with producers in U.S. cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles and Boston. Here are a few shows aiming for the Great White Way in the 2012-13 season that might considering playing in Canada’s biggest city first.

Honeymoon in Vegas
Based on the 1992 movie starring Nicolas Cage, this new musical has a score by Jason Robert Brown (The Last Five Years, Parade). In November, a reading was held by Chicago-based director Gary Griffin with T.R. Knight in the lead role and Tony Danza in the supporting cast.

Toronto connection: Griffin regularly directs musicals at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival – and the rumour is he’s likely to start this show in nearby Toronto.
Does anyone know what does it mean ?

aletheamb
Quote:
But seriously, if Honeymoon in Vegas ends up doing a pre-Bway tryout in Toronto, I will cry copious tears of happiness.
What ??? If this is true, you should go,Marie!

Tweets

BroadwaySpotted Broadway Spotted
@
Quote:
Spotted by @ElderPoptart: TR Knight at @H2SBway.

ElderPoptart Rob
Quote:
@BroadwaySpotted TR Knight at How to Succeed.
I wonder how many times he used to watch the same theatre play.
Now this is the second or third time the people have write a tweet about it .
Seems, TR is a huge fan of Rose Hemingway.

WolfFilms Wolf Films
Quote:
Tonight back-to-back eps of #SVU starting at 9 w/ Double Strands (TR Knight) & 10 w/ Blood Brothers (Kyle MacLachlan and Paige Turco).
Here are some tweets:....

Maraya_Papaya Maraya_Papaya
Quote:
@
@nbcsvu I tuned in, that was intense! Great job, esp T.R. Knight on the double role...
@HairySucker
Quote:
The bad guy in this episode has a yin/yang tattoo. O.o *Covers wrist*
ca_snapshot
Quote:
George O'Malley you better know how special you are, I just got out of bed to watch you on Law and Order. #trKNIGHT
critical_media
Quote:
Well #TRKnight and @TheDannyPino have really good on-screen chemistry..hmm....#svu

joshuaebeling Joshua Ebeling
Quote:
@HairySucker is it just me or has T.R. Knight gotten so much sexier.
in reply to @joshuaebeling ↑

@HairySucker
Quote:
@joshuaebeling I know I like him.
ChasingCars11 Jordan Charles
Quote:
T.R Knight is on an episode of Law and Order. Playing a rapist. It's so weird because George was the complete opposite!
bi_naija_guy
Quote:
sAW T.R.Knight's excellent performance on Law and Order SVU... gr8 job George
bi_naija_guy
Quote:
How T.R Knight stays trim is a mystery, especially for someone who is year shy of 40!
LOL, TR is older than Danny Pinno....

JulieLarson89 Julie Larson
Quote:
Wow. Good episode of Law&Order SVU tonight. T.R. Knight, good actor!
allytaylor21 Ally
Quote:
Flipping through channels tonight and noticed T.R Knight on law and order! So nice to see him on tv again @shondarhimes @KatieHeigl
SmLittleSecrets Sammi May
Quote:
Super excited to see T.R Knight on an episode of Law & Order Special Victims and he played a great character. Wow
dubois_km K Michelle DuBois
Quote:
T.R. Knight playing twins on #LawandOrder Amazing Job. and lady detective from Georgia? I dig her style!
Bobbi_Soxer Dierra!!!!
Quote:
T.R. Knight is an amazing actor!!!
MADEYEMoodyy Marva
Quote:
T.R. Knight on Law & Order #SVU

JLLS7984 Elizabeth
Quote:
Why hasn't anyone put T.R. Knight in a movie?! He's such a good actor
TheLadyFlash Britt
Quote:
My Mother just ran up to me "OMG T.R Knight is playing a rapist on SVU! He caaaan't he's too sweet and innocent." It's acting Mom...
It's so sweet !

NicTheEditor Sunshine Larue
Quote:
This is the episode with T.R. Knight, one of my favs. #SVU
Crispy829 Cassandra Crisp
Quote:
I must say TR Knight is rocking these scenes on @Law&OrderSUV. Who knew he could act his butt off.
toribabyy14 Tori Weatherless
Quote:
Omg I am flipping ****! The **** is TR Knight doing on #SVU!? He can't be the rapist! He's baby faced George from #GreysAnatomy!
babycakebriauna Aitza Briauna
Quote:
TR Knight is on Law & Order #SVU . I miss George #GreysAnatomy
flipflopgarden
Quote:
Love #TRKnight on #SVU.
tracygrubbs
Quote:
What?? An SVU double header? And #TRKnight? Almost makes not having Christopher Meloni tolerable. Whatcha think @mollybgrubbs?
mollybgrubbs mollygrubbs
Quote:
george o'malley and SVU #mytwofavoritethings
mrsxbrightside_
Quote:
#TRKnight omg...seriously makes me feel like an annoying teenybopper #sodamnhot

highstreet_mgmt
Quote:
So happy for #LawandOrderSVU reruns of episodes I missed this season Great one now starring #TRKnight. Love this show! @warrenleightTV

TR without his gorgeous hair as he takes his dogs to the TLC Pet Hospital in Los Angeles.08.05.2009

TR with his gorgeous hair ....picking up his dog from a pet groomer in Franklin Village. 2010/03/10

T.R. Knight Visits His Tudor Style Home In LA
June 19, 2009: T.R. Knight spotted with a new short haircut visiting his English Tudor style home in Los Angeles, California today. Knight bought the home in late 2007 and the house has been under renovation since.

Last edited by Horges; 02-02-2012 at 07:32 AM
Old 02-02-2012, 06:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Quote:
In Toronto-vs-Chicago theatre war, tax credits are the new ammo - The Globe and Mail

TORONTO-BOUND?

Toronto’s commercial producers regularly compete for pre-Broadway tryouts with producers in U.S. cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles and Boston. Here are a few shows aiming for the Great White Way in the 2012-13 season that might considering playing in Canada’s biggest city first.

Honeymoon in Vegas
Based on the 1992 movie starring Nicolas Cage, this new musical has a score by Jason Robert Brown (The Last Five Years, Parade). In November, a reading was held by Chicago-based director Gary Griffin with T.R. Knight in the lead role and Tony Danza in the supporting cast.

Toronto connection: Griffin regularly directs musicals at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival – and the rumour is he’s likely to start this show in nearby Toronto.
Sometimes shows, especially new shows, start out of town. I think 'Wicked' and 'Young Frankenstein' started in Seattle and I know a lot of show have started looking at New Orleans for premieres (tax breaks).

It's a way for them to workshop a show and work out the kinks, before the Broadway debut. It's similar to starting off-broadway before moving up.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie_monster (View Post)
Sometimes shows, especially new shows, start out of town. I think 'Wicked' and 'Young Frankenstein' started in Seattle and I know a lot of show have started looking at New Orleans for premieres (tax breaks).

It's a way for them to workshop a show and work out the kinks, before the Broadway debut. It's similar to starting off-broadway before moving up.

Oh, ok , it's all clear now. Thank you for reply, Jessie !

OMG Those Eyes !!!

Old 02-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, Berni, for the well wishes. Her foot isn't so bad but it is still difficult getting around. I do have to spend more time helping her. Let's just hope it's not going to develop into a hairline fracture.

Yes, we in the AHS fandom are ecstatic about Jessica Lange's win. As we say we're on her world domination tour. Next stop the Emmys.

Thanks for the pix.

His eyes turned green in the light. This shade is beautiful.

I can't believe it. This looks almost as if his iris is changing to match hers. I knew he was a reciprocal actor but this is so funny. I love his chameleon eyes. Honestly they resemble a couple. Do you know who she is?

Thank you so much for the tweets. I love these and there's that shallow part of me that's so happy people are recognizing his hotness. Those who realize he can play more than George were my favorites, of course.

Speaking of sexy:

There's just the right amount of scruff, his radiant smile, the all blue ensemble, and walking the dog. You know how much I adore dog walking pics.

Quote:
Can you imagine that funny moment when both Patrick Stewart shook hands with each other in the Opening Night of the "AlitT and TR points out that Sir Patrick Stewart ?
Now it makes so much sense why TR kept insisting on calling him "sir" the entire run. I never would've guessed it was to differentiate his boyfriend from his co-star.

Quote:
Production that are Broadway hopefuls try limited run in various cities. In a way Parade did this in LA. What this doesn't specify is if TR will be in this show in Toronto.
If he is can Marie and Red go?

Quote:
I wonder how many times he used to watch the same theatre play.
Now this is the second or third time the people have write a tweet about it .
Seems, TR is a huge fan of Rose Hemingway.
H2$ changed its lead again. This time it's Nick Jonas. Maybe he was wondering how he'd do. Also he was probably comforting Rose since she had a horrendous time during Darren's run.

Quote:
LOL, TR is older than Danny Pinno....
Only by a year.

tweets:

mer02420:
Quote:
God I love T.R. Knight. #teamgeorge
carol_fritz:
Quote:
TR Knight should be in this. #whatifGeorgelived #GreysAnatomy
JuliciousJulie:
Quote:
@shondarhimes STILL MAD AT YOU FOR KILLING GEORGIE AKA TR KNIGHT!
LSU11y:
Quote:
Whenever George O'Malley is mentioned on Grey's Anatomy, I die a little inside. #mybb.
sammolenda:
Quote:
They definitely should have brought George O'Malley back for this episode! #greysanatomy
caseybonilla:
Quote:
Possibly one of the best episodes of Grey's Anatomy yet. The only thing that would make it better is George O'Malley. #thisispriceless
For Marie:

This is Michael Weatherly and his niece. She doesn't give an exact date just it was in the '80s. They're so cute.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys I just got back yesterday from my trip to Egypt
It was alot of fun I met so many new people and made many friends. Most of the people I met from Pal-Jordan and Lebanon and some from Libya but all were supportive of the situation in Bahrain and there more Shia's there than I thought actually it was nice to hang around Arabs Christians and my sister new roommate is a Copt and she's a sweetheart she didn't mind me staying in her dorm for a while. Overall it's was a nice change from things in here.

Hours ago I just finished watching the GA AU epp OK it was much better than the musical I have to admit since the main focus was Meredith . Meredith is more smiley and bright and shiny but her life isn't all that perfect coz even though she had a better childhood thanks to Richard being her father but Ellis appeared still the same wanting all the attention and being cold to her daughter. Alex cheats on Meredith with April who's Mer BFF and Cristina rats them out and Bailey ended up being fired. Pretty much Alex was the bad boy always. When it comes to Addison and Derek they are miserable together expecting a baby for just Derek to find out at the end the baby is Mark's isn't his once a cheater always a cheater so MD ends up together in the bar with a similar scene to their first meeting that was done justice at least .
Lexie is dark and twisty kinda in the worst shape the rest isn't wroth mentioning with Callie pining after Arizona despite being married with 3 kids but here's what wroth mentioning how George and Izzie were mentioned in the AU epp at the lunch with Mer,Alex and April sitting we find out that George failed his intern exam and ended being hit by a bus even in the AU Shonda is saying how George was doomed even in the AU that's her way of screwing him I guess but when it comes to Izzie I thought it was way harsher She had a relationship with Denny & stole a heart 4 him, & Mer ended up telling her mother Ellis on her, so she got fired & went nut She (Izzie) ended up being the Gary Clark of the hospital because she shot up SGMW after she was fired. That was just bad it felt like Shonda toke it all on KH and it's a real irony with all the talk from KH about getting back on GA not really a nice touch was it the ratings were the same as last weeks I guess the epp didn't look encouraging to some other people.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

'Honeymoon in Vegas' will debut in Toronto with Tony Danza attached, with a veiw to move to Broadway late 2013. No word yet on whether TR will join the show in Toronto. I'm guessing he may not want to leave NY for such an extended time, but who knows.

Quote:
'Honeymoon' wed to Toronto run

Tony Danza will topline the tuner version of 1992 comedy "Honeymoon in Vegas," preeming in Toronto this fall ahead of a planned Broadway run.
Gary Griffin ("The Color Purple") helms the musical, with tunes by Jason Robert Brown ("Parade," "13") and a book by the Castle Rock pic's writer-helmer, Andrew Bergman. Choreography is by Denis Jones, a veteran Rialto dancer in his first Broadway-aimed gig as a choreographer.

Project has been in the works for several years but recently gained some momentum following a Gotham workshop in October. Danza appeared in the workshop alongside T.R. Knight and Mary Faber.

Storyline centers on a marriage-phobic guy who whisks his girlfriend to Vegas for a quickie wedding, only to have the proceedings complicated by a gangster (Danza) who falls for the woman because she looks just like his dead wife.

Danza's prior Broadway credits include "The Producers," "A View From the Bridge" and "The Iceman Cometh." Bergman penned the 1986 Rialto play "Social Security."

Dena Hammerstein, Roy Gabay, Dan Farah and Katie Face Prods. produce "Honeymoon," planning on a Toronto run in November at the Royal Alexandra Theater. Further casting and exact Broadway timeline remain to be set.

'Honeymoon' wed to Toronto run - Entertainment News, Legit News, Media - Variety
Old 02-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry guys but I have not time.

Gwen, I dont know who is that girl with TR...
Welcome here Wala!

Quote:
'Honeymoon in Vegas' will debut in Toronto with Tony Danza attached, with a veiw to move to Broadway late 2013. No word yet on whether TR will join the show in Toronto. I'm guessing he may not want to leave NY for such an extended time, but who knows.
TR took part in the reading of this not long ago, and while I’m not sure whether he’ll be part of the Broadway... Keep fingers crossed !!!

I thought, if TR would receive this role, could be the title of new thread "Because this is our amazing honeymoon in Vegas with TR" or something like that.

@KatieHeiglKatherine Heigl
Quote:
Of course! Love TR @ arianagrandarmy Are you still friends with TR Knight?I hope so because you two are so cute together!!

OMG,this tweet made my day!

Quote:
New Georges Celebrates 20 Years, 3/2

On Friday March 2, 2012, New Georges (Susan Bernfield, Artistic Director; Sarah Cameron Sunde, Deputy Artistic Director; Jaynie Saunders Tiller, Managing Director), the OBIE-winning Off Off Broadway theatre company, will celebrate its 20th anniversary with a benefit Birthday Bash at 3LD Art & Technology Center, 80 Greenwich Street, Lower Manhattan. The evening will include cocktails, catered hors d’oeuvres, special performances which include moments from New Georges’ first 20 years, and a dance party.

“We’re proud of our 20 years producing highly theatrical new plays all over the city, and of serving the community of absolutely innovative artists which has grown up along with us,” says Bernfield, who founded the company in 1992. “We look forward to celebrating New Georges-style, at a party packed with artists and surprises.” Tony Award® nominee Alison Pill, who made her New York stage debut in a New Georges production, says “I walked into this world of powerful courageous women, and it was this safe place to experiment, and I can’t think of a better introduction to theatre for a young person (or any person for that matter). Their commitment to women and theatre should be celebrated every year, but to have made it to 20 is cause for serious champagne.”

New Georges is one of New York City’s premiere “downtown” theater companies, a home and a playground for some of the most adventurous theater artists (who are women) working today. New Georges artists and the works created there consistently move forward to impact every corner of the American theater. New Georges has premiered 36 new plays and presented 11 festivals; hundreds of works-in-progress have passed through New Georges' permanent workspace, The Room, on their way to venues in New York City and beyond.

Notable productions include: Sylvan Oswald’s Nightlands; Heidi Schreck’s Creature; Eisa Davis’ Angela’s Mixtape (The New Yorker’s “Best Off-Broadway Shows,” 2009); Jenny Schwartz’s God’s Ear (Time Out New York “Top Ten of 2007,” 2008 transfer to the Vineyard Theatre); Wendy Weiner’s Hillary: A Modern Greek Tragedy With a (Somewhat) Happy Ending; Susan Bernfield’s Stretch (a fantasia); Sheila Callaghan’s Dead City (a winner of the 2007 Susan Smith Blackburn Prize); Deb Margolin’s Three Seconds in the Key (winner of the 2005 Kesselring Prize); Lisa D’Amour’s Anna Bella Eema; Jenny Lyn Bader’s None of the Above; Carson Kreitzer’sSelf Defense; Tracey Scott Wilson’s Leader of the People; Diana Son’s Fishes; and Neena Beber’s Tomorrowland. Other artists who worked at New Georges early in their careers include directors Anne Kauffman, Daniella Topol, Rachel Dickstein and Maria Mileaf; and actors Frank Wood, Jessica Hecht, April Matthis, Christina Kirk, Maria Thayer and T.R. Knight, in addition to Ms. Pill. The L Magazine has named New Georges among its “Best of NYC;” and a study published by TDF, OUTRAGEOUS FORTUNE: The Life and Times of the New American Play, lists New Georges as one of the top 10 theaters nationwide playwrights name as a leading producer of their plays.

Last edited by Horges; 02-08-2012 at 04:10 AM
Old 02-09-2012, 04:14 AM
Loyal Fan

to everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been around but last Friday I had to take my computer in for repairs. It turns out it blew a capacitor and I had to wait for parts. It wasn't ready until Tuesday and I had to go across town to pick it up. To make up for ground lost I woke up early to look through the internet then my dad told me to drive him to urgent care at night. It was nothing but it's far. It's just difficult catching up and my firefox is wonky and won't allow me on twitter because of security reasons. I have to get this all worked out again.

to Wala. I'm so happy you had a wonderful respite from the troubles in Bahrain. The Syrian situation is awful.

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

If TR doesn't join I wonder if he would like to star in AHS as the series is moving to the East Coast.

Quote:
Shonda is saying how George was doomed even in the AU
I'm not surprised any more at what she does to George. It's all getting juvenile.

Quote:
That was just bad it felt like Shonda toke it all on KH and it's a real irony with all the talk from KH about getting back on GA not really a nice touch was it the ratings were the same as last weeks I guess the epp didn't look encouraging to some other people.
It's not much of an AU if you don't have your core characters back and the fact she couldn't withstand the "headache" for just one episode signals her devotion to the integrity of the show.

BTW, Shonda is starting to describe her new pilot as the "American Downton Abbey." I just had to laugh because DA has been praised for choosing non-glamorous actors. If Shonda had a choice between a highly talented actor like Benedict Cumberbatch and Kellan Lutz she'd select the latter in a heartbeat and brag about him as if he was thespian gold.

Ugh, I just can't post some tweets.

I have to say I loved the pilot for Smash. My mom and I watched together and she was hooked just on Megan Hilty alone. I love when Broadway stars get their due. If the filming isn't over I wonder if TR can make an appearance.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

new titles for the new thread?
Old 02-09-2012, 08:03 PM
New Fan

Hi all,
I wanted to pop in here to say hi and see how all of you are doing. Maddie has a cold so we stayed home today and couldn't run errands - so I have extra internet time. The first thing I saw when logging on was TR pics.

Gwen - I hope you get your internet fixed. Mine has been SLOW lately. I think I will need to take it in to speed it up again. I hope your Dad is ok?

Berni - TR pics are beautiful! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Katie tweeted about TR. I hope he joins Twitter too.

FINGERS CROSSED FOR TR ON BROADWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I'll start a new thread and I'll title it:

Because We Want Good Things for Him