Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2012, 01:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
I know what you mean
I had the same thing with Suliet I loved them to death and then of course she had to die.

Am I wrong for kind of wanting Mark to die, or never be in love again??
No Sara, I hope he will die on the SP next season, but shonda will not give us that.
and you know how much I love Mark
Old 05-18-2012, 01:35 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoredialiante32 (View Post)
No Sara, I hope he will die on the SP next season, but shonda will not give us that.
and you know how much I love Mark
LOL knowing Shonda she'll get Mark a new lover by episode 7 and they'll get married in the season finale.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsuko (View Post)
LOL knowing Shonda she'll get Mark a new lover by episode 7 and they'll get married in the season finale.
god if she does that she really needs to run for her life, all Slexie fans will go after her, I'm wondering if they aren't going for her right now
Loyal Fan

I don't think you guys are wrong for wanting it to be that Mark died tonight. What was said about how any relationship scenario now will just feel wrong - IT'S THE TRUTH. He said it himself, he will ALWAYS be in love with Lexie. He wanted to marry her, to have 2 or 3 kids with her. He would have gladly spent forever with her, and if Shonda cheapens his love for her...
"Why am i thinking about you?" "You're a vampire now. And part of you knows you're a lot more like me than you're like him." || "What have i done?" "Nothing you should be ashamed of. You're a vampire now. You just have to learn the right way to be one. And I'm gonna teach you." || "How do you feel?" "I feel good! ... I want more!"
Loyal Fan

Quote:
sadly I agree with you!!

and I know that Arizona wanted to help Mark, but she needed to shut up!!
Old 05-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
probably, that would be in the sense of our beloved shonda. no really, now you're mentioning it things can get much worse in marks storyline...anyway i'm done with this show.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

I'm thinking of maybe watching the SP, but then just the scenes of the funeral (if we will get that)

I'm so scared that next year will be PP last year that Addie will come back to be with Mark
Old 05-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Supreme Fan

I just went through the OP and I'm bawling my eyes out all over again. I will NEVER be able to get over this, never.

She screwed us over so bad.

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|
Old 05-18-2012, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

So sorry, guys.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone know if icons have been made yet OR where i can find caps so i can make some??
"Why am i thinking about you?" "You're a vampire now. And part of you knows you're a lot more like me than you're like him." || "What have i done?" "Nothing you should be ashamed of. You're a vampire now. You just have to learn the right way to be one. And I'm gonna teach you." || "How do you feel?" "I feel good! ... I want more!"
Old 05-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

I have been trough Juliet's death and taht was har, but in the end she was with Sawyer so taht was kind of happy ending, but seriousy the way Shonda played with us is just soo unfair, all her promises are worth NOTHING
Old 05-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

I'm still on shock! She could have left Seattle Grace

Old 05-18-2012, 01:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
god if she does that she really needs to run for her life, all Slexie fans will go after her, I'm wondering if they aren't going for her right now
I've read lots of forums for the past hour and the fandom in general, even those who weren't big fans of Lexie (or Slexie), are either sad or pissed off.

I can't wait for it to be september and watch the ratings drop.

I miss her so much already guys
Old 05-18-2012, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuly (View Post)
I'm still on shock! She could have left Seattle Grace
I know rigth, but no Shonda wants us to believe she and Mark are going to make it and then slap in the face and she is dead.
Grr I soo hate it right now
Old 05-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

Shonda made Slexie say they're meant to be but these are just words! I want facts! And we don't have any! She just lies on our faces and I don't think we deserve this. When Lexie told Mark that she loved him we could have at least a kiss, an ILY back, some happiness. But we didn't! Thank you, Shonda, for NOTHING!