Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I should of done what you did. Total waste of time this entire season has been. I can't believe I actually had faith in Shonda saying Slexie fans will have really nice moments to look forward to. I guess having Lexie die in a plane crash while Mark sits by her side is the nice payoff she was talking about. That woman has no heart. I have no respect left for her way of storytelling anymore. Shonda and her shocking finale can both go where the sun don't shine!

If I don't make it out of this, tell Jack that I love him
Emily Thorne
Old 05-16-2012, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It bugged me that someone in the spoiler thread said that Shonda didn't lie. Yes, she did. She said it would be a long wait, but it would be worth it. Yes, it was a long wait, but it's not worth it if she dies. So that is a lie.

I watched most of season 7 (gave up just after the musical episode). I thought it was the worst season so far, and then season 8 happened.

I find it a little funny that Shonda said something about season 4 being painful for her to write or something on twitter a few weeks ago when season 4 is leagues better than seasons 7 and 8 combined. At least season 4 was watchable.

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 05-16-2012 at 03:30 AM
Old 05-16-2012, 02:48 AM
New Fan

NEW THREAD I wish its not gonna be the last one...

Old 05-16-2012, 03:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe this doesn't make sense, but after watching the sneak, I'm more worried about Mark and I don't know why. Well, again I need to stop thinking about the episode and wait and see.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't watched it, but based on what people have told me, my friend and I are mocking it. I feel like I need to laugh about it right now.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-16-2012, 03:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
It bugged me that someone in the spoiler thread said that Shonda didn't lie. Yes, she did. She said it would be a long wait, but it would be worth it. Yes, it was a long wait, but it's not worth it if she dies. So that is a lie.

I watched most of season 7 (gave up just after the musical episode). I thought it was the worst season so far, and then season 8 happened.

I find it a little funny that Shonda said something about season 4 being painful for her to write or something on twitter a few weeks ago when season 4 is leagues better than seasons 7 and 8 combined. At least season 4 was watchable.
All Shonda did in the last 3 years is lie about where she was taking the Slexie relationship. She made us wait and wait while the entire time she knew how they were going to end. I don't understand why anyone would say she didn't lie when all of us have read the articles where she talked about the big payoff Mark and Lexie fans were going to get. Yeah some payoff lady! She made us cling onto something for ratings. At this point I don't even know what I feel anymore. I am so emotionally drained because of this. Never did I think she would end Mark and Lexie this way.

If I don't make it out of this, tell Jack that I love him
Emily Thorne
Old 05-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't think she'd do it, but I can't say it surprises me. She'll do anything for ratings/drama. Onto the subject of ratings though, she's losing a fanbase, and going up against Glee. Guess what Greys won't be getting next year....

What makes it worse, is that she could have said nothing about ML, but she made herself a liar by saying what she said, and has made it pretty clear that she doesn't really care what the audience think.

I guess from now on I'll stick with Marlene King, who actually has the sense to care about what the viewers think because she seems to understand that her show would be cancelled without the viewers. She's always communicating with the fans, whether its positive or criticism (unless it's outright rude, which I can understand). Shonda ignores all criticism, and it's going to be the downfall of all of her shows.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-16-2012, 04:27 AM
New Fan

'She came in to my hotel room, took off her Clothes and said teach me. It's like i had no control she violent me with her nakedness...Derek is going to kill me.

'But she is exquisite And its not just the sex, we talked for Hours...and laughed'

'you're meredith grey's little sisterת you are forbidden fruit, you are twenty-five you are a Fetus.
twenty foure i Skipped Third-grade.
Ifeel dirty...

You sleep with me, you lunch with meץ NEW RULE!

Old 05-16-2012, 04:33 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoredialiante32 (View Post)
Maybe this doesn't make sense, but after watching the sneak, I'm more worried about Mark and I don't know why. Well, again I need to stop thinking about the episode and wait and see.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

I think Mark is in the safe corner, I think that the pilot will die and someone at the hospital but then again I could be wrong
Old 05-16-2012, 08:07 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
I think Mark is in the safe corner, I think that the pilot will die and someone at the hospital but then again I could be wrong
I wishhhhhhhhhhhh that its would be someone from the hospital
Old 05-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

.I think that with Mark's indecision between Julia and Lexie and the fact that Julia wants to have Mark's child makes me spec that if Lexie makes it she will not be able to have kids.

^ Totally agree with this
Old 05-16-2012, 08:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcsteamy fan (View Post)
I wishhhhhhhhhhhh that its would be someone from the hospital
We don't know yet that it isn't...

This is what has been variously said about this death:

It's "dark"
It's "unexpected"
We "won't see it coming"
It's "a little out there"

Having seen the first seven minutes of the episode, a Lexie death fulfills none of those criteria. A death in the hospital would, and judging from the first seven minutes, so would an Arizona death. Shonda is such a sadist, I wouldn't put it past her for Robbins to die quietly offscreen while all the other characters occupy themselves with trying to save Lexie, lol.

And when Love speaks, the voice of all the Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the Harmony-William Shakespeare
Old 05-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

I'm just soo nervous about the finale, it's going to rock, yet it scares me
Old 05-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love Arizona, but I'd rather she died than Lexie. Is that bad?

Leigh Tumblr