Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2015, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Sisters #1: [Meredith, Maggie, Amelia]: Because they're family.

I love their sisterhood and thought they deserved a thread.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I love this thread. The Grey - Shepered Sisterhood was one the best thing of this season finale. Maggie is a Grey because of Ellis blood. I think that they should live together in Ellis old house.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

It's probably one of the only thing that could get me to watch, if all three moved in together and raised the kids. It would be like Full House. Maybe Owen could move in too.

Mer always liked having a full house, after all.

Don't know where Arizona will go. It's not like she's close to Mer, though Mer wouldn't ever kick her out. No one ever mentioned her in the finale...did the writers forget she lives there too? Or maybe that'll be addressed in the premiere and will probably be the reason she ends up moving back with Callie [contrived].

Still, I love, love the idea of Maggie, Mer, and Amelia and I want them to have as many scenes as possible.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
It's probably one of the only thing that could get me to watch, if all three moved in together and raised the kids. It would be like Full House. Maybe Owen could move in too.

Mer always liked having a full house, after all.

Don't know where Arizona will go. It's not like she's close to Mer, though Mer wouldn't ever kick her out. No one ever mentioned her in the finale...did the writers forget she lives there too? Or maybe that'll be addressed in the premiere and will probably be the reason she ends up moving back with Callie [contrived].

Still, I love, love the idea of Maggie, Mer, and Amelia and I want them to have as many scenes as possible.
Me too. Correct me if I wrong but Alex, Izzie, George , Meredith and Cristina they lived in that house and everyone have a room for each one. I think that is possible that Meredith, kids, Amy, Maggie e Owen could live there.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Cristina never lived there until after Meredith and Derek moved out. She lived with Alex.

Alex, Izzie, Lexie, Meredith, and Derek all lived there. Then it was Alex, Jackson, April, Lexie, Meredith, and Derek who lived there.

So Owen/Amelia could have a room, Maggie have a room, the kids have a room, and Meredith. Though Lexie lived in the attic. Owen/Amelia could have the whole attic to themselves. Zola and Bailey could have bunk beds and Ellie could stay in Mer's room like Zola did when she was a baby until she's older. Eventually Owen/Amelia will get their own place, but it would be interesting if they lived there for a little while... I wonder what's going to happen with Jackson assuming he and April split. He, Maggie, and Mer are like siblings now, too, so I could see him being a candidate to move in with Mer since he lived in that house before too...
Old 05-17-2015, 04:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't even think about it but Maggie has an apartment that seems fairly close to the hospital. If she decided she wanted to live with Meredith to help with the kids, maybe Owen could sublet that? I'd much rather have him do that than live in the frat house.
Old 05-17-2015, 05:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

This thread is really a good idea.
I have the idea than Amelia, Meredith and Arizona gonna live together.
Maybe with April more later.
Can't wait
Old 05-17-2015, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megmilli (View Post)
I didn't even think about it but Maggie has an apartment that seems fairly close to the hospital. If she decided she wanted to live with Meredith to help with the kids, maybe Owen could sublet that? I'd much rather have him do that than live in the frat house.
I can definitely see Maggie wanting to move in with Mer, since it was her mom's house too. It would be kind of bittersweet for her.

I remember Cristina and Callie's apartment used to be across from the hospital too, and I think you're right, Maggie mentioned she lives close to the hospital. So Owen could sublet that. I don't think Amelia and Owen will want to live together just yet, but who knows on this show, since Meredith and Derek moved in together very quickly after getting back together. Owen and Amelia have never officially been a couple, though.
Old 05-17-2015, 12:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
I can definitely see Maggie wanting to move in with Mer, since it was her mom's house too. It would be kind of bittersweet for her.

I remember Cristina and Callie's apartment used to be across from the hospital too, and I think you're right, Maggie mentioned she lives close to the hospital. So Owen could sublet that. I don't think Amelia and Owen will want to live together just yet, but who knows on this show, since Meredith and Derek moved in together very quickly after getting back together. Owen and Amelia have never officially been a couple, though.
Agree about Maggie.
I think that Amy and Owen is close to become a couple. I think that is too soon to talk about move in for them. First they need to be a couple and then move in together.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I love this thread! The Meredith/Maggie/Amelia friendship is one of my favorite parts of the finale and I'm very much looking forward to sisterly scenes next season.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftt
Old 05-21-2015, 06:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

I would love to see Meredith, Amelia, and Maggie interact more in season 12.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
I would love to see Meredith, Amelia, and Maggie interact more in season 12.
Me too and maybe living together.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

I still think there's two important issues to be addressed between Meredith/Amelia and Meredith/Maggie, though, and I hope they get discussed/resolved in season 12!

I can see Meredith and Maggie living in their mother's old house, while Amelia stays at the Dreamhouse.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Karin Gleason said they're demolishing the dreamhouse set. probably to make room for Jolex's house ugh.