Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2015, 08:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved the scenes with everyone lighting a candle, too.

The only thing I didn't like about that episode was Meredith only caring about finding a babysitter for her kids. I don't know if it was supposed to be a humorous part in an otherwise sad episode, but it seemed insensitive to me.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

It was very cold, insensitive and disrespectful.

I was watching Chicago PD tonight and it seems like Lindsay is going down the Amelia path and taking drugs So sad to see this happen to my favorite again.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh no. I don't watch that show, but I love Sophia Bush. She plays Lindsay, right? Or am I thinking of Chicago Fire?

(I live in a suburb of Chicago and I love seeing places I recognize when I watch those shows.)
Old 05-13-2015, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

I love Sophia Bush! I want to watch CP
Old 05-13-2015, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

You're right, It's Chicago PD. Sophia plays Erin Lindsay and it's alluded to that she had a past drug/drinking problem like Amelia has and two weeks ago her friend was killed by a serial killer and ever since Erin has been on a spiral down hill. tonight she took some random guy from a bar home and she's been popping pills. I swear this is the Amelia storyline all over again and it sucks to see her go down this path.

It's ironic I hated her as Brooke Davis but love her as Erin.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't even know where to post this but ... how could I miss a ABC promo that seems to have come out days ago for Callie, Meredith, and Amelia in scrub room.

Spoiler:

I guess we'll know soon enough.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen that promo, maybe Callie is on Team Amelia
Old 05-14-2015, 02:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
You're right, It's Chicago PD. Sophia plays Erin Lindsay and it's alluded to that she had a past drug/drinking problem like Amelia has and two weeks ago her friend was killed by a serial killer and ever since Erin has been on a spiral down hill. tonight she took some random guy from a bar home and she's been popping pills. I swear this is the Amelia storyline all over again and it sucks to see her go down this path.

It's ironic I hated her as Brooke Davis but love her as Erin.
Oh no, that does not sound good at all, like what happened to Amelia for sure. I feel like PP handled Amelia's addiction storyline very well, I hope Chicago PD does the same. I should really start watching that show, as I said, I love Sophia Bush.

I haven't seen her as Erin, but I loved her as Brooke, she was one of my favorite OTH characters. I mean, not so much in the beginning of the series, but by the end she was way more likable, I think.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavitaebella (View Post)
Oh no, that does not sound good at all, like what happened to Amelia for sure. I feel like PP handled Amelia's addiction storyline very well, I hope Chicago PD does the same. I should really start watching that show, as I said, I love Sophia Bush.

I haven't seen her as Erin, but I loved her as Brooke, she was one of my favorite OTH characters. I mean, not so much in the beginning of the series, but by the end she was way more likable, I think.
It's almost exactly what happened with Amelia. She didn't started to drink until her friend killed herself and then it became drinking all the time and finally back to popping pills. Chicago pd is pretty good with their storyline so I don't doubt it's going to be good. Holt (who is like a dad to her) will end up saving her imo) I was always a Haley fan but Brook was for sure funny as hell which is completely different from Erin.

I hope Amelia ends up happy tonight. She deserves it.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I've seen a couple episodes of Chicago PD (because they've had a couple crossovers with SVU) and Erin seems so different from Brooke. I mean obviously I know they are different characters, but I think Sophia will always be Brooke to me, because that's the first role I saw her in, if that makes any sense whatsoever.

I hope Amelia does, too. I want to see everyone happy, but I doubt that will happen.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

That makes a lot of sense. I think Amelia needs to let herself be happy, yes there is always the off chance that she can get hurt but she needs to let it happen.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I mean, sure there's a chance she could get hurt, but there's also a chance something amazing could happen, and she might be missing out on something (and someone) really great if she doesn't go for it.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. So I hope she lets herself take the chance at being happy.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Amelia being happy is pretty much all I want out of this finale. and also, based on the sneak peek I saw, I don't want April to go back to war because I feel like that will be the end of her and Jackson. I don't ship them as hard as I do Owen and Amelia, but I like them together.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

There is no need for April to go back to the war.