Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I wonder where would Amy live, I mean I imagine she will be with MD's for a while - but eventually...

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
Old 06-25-2014, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Move in Derek's (Owen's) trailer?
I'm half kidding....

She'll probably live with MerDer a while, idk. Maybe eventually get a place of her own. It's weird to think of Amelia and Meredith living together with Derek in DC, but Mer is gonna need the extra help so at least Amelia will be around to help. It works out.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe she'll get her own place.

I am not sure I want her with Owen and will be like ''his rebound''.. but I feel like they might go there. He's single. She's single.. and that won't last too long on Grey's. Plus that will bring some drama, cause she's Derek's sister an all. And that will give his character something as well, cause with Cristina gone, he has nothing tbh.

Icon: Nikki
Old 06-26-2014, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

I really don't want her to be the "rebound" either. That's actually why I seriously, hardcore want Owen to either a) be single in 11A or b) date Maggie and COMPLETELY crush her heart, because he jumped into a relationship too soon. If Owen and Amelia do happen, at all, it should be in 11B, after Owen has had a little time to get used to the idea of Cristina not being around so he's not as fragile. He's in no condition to be in a relationship right away, and the first girl he dates is going to end up getting hurt. That's why I want it to be Maggie, then she'll have even more of a reason to skedaddle, especially if she and Mer don't hit it off (I really don't see Mer being too happy about having another sister).

I hope Amelia brings her own drama, because she's Hurricane Amelia and she's known to cause quite the storm. She's an interesting character, even single. She was single for a while on PP. She's one character who doesn't need a relationship to make her interesting.

Though, if I were writing Grey's, I would have Owen sleep around for most of 11A and end up with Amelia, or at least have them start to become friends, that way there's more of a buildup and it doesn't seem random.

Last edited by darkxtwisty; 06-26-2014 at 11:45 AM
Old 06-27-2014, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

eee i love amelia so so so so much. and I'm so in two minds about her coming to greys because she's my favourite pp character, but because i loved james/amelia SO much
Old 06-27-2014, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

James was okay, but I wasn't attached to him by any means. I do hope we find out more about why Amelia really left him next season, since that storyline was so vague. He could even show up and cause drama if the actor is available.
Old 06-27-2014, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Ah I'm super attached to him because matt long...I don't know haha. And yeah, it was so vague and idk a lot of it seemed like reneging on her character development in PP :/
Old 06-27-2014, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Like she can't make up her mind. It was a plot device to get her back on Grey's. Though maybe she realized she didn't really love James and that's the real reason she left. They were two really different people. I'm just trying to justify the writers' sloppiness. Hopefully she gets more attention next season so it doesn't feel so vague and sloppy.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Part of me is scared they will make Jolex break up and put Alex and Amelia together... Owen would be the more obvious choice since he is already single. But sometimes Grey's doesn't go with the obvious choice. When I read at the beginning of s10 that Leah would get a relationship, I immediately thought of Callie, because I couldn't imagine Owen dating her. Arizona was a huge surprise for me, and I never would have guessed they would make her and Leah a thing. And right now Owen and Alex are the only guys who aren't married, and Jolex have been happy for too long. Maybe the reason why this makes me so uncomfortable is because I can't see Alex jumping into another relationship immediately, even if him and Jo break up. Which means him and Amelia probably would have a fling, but I'm soooo tired of Alex sleeping around (really, we had that in the seasons 1 - the beginning of s5 and 7 till the beginning of s9..). He finally matured a lot again and I wouldn't want him to go back to his old habits. Also I can imagine a lot of people, who aren't very fond of Jo anyway, being all over this ship and that gives me a headache lol.

But darkxtwisty, the way you want things to happen sounds reasonable. I'm someone who feels bad for characters getting hurt because of love triangles (hell I felt really bad for Matthew and Stephanie and I think almost nobody else did) or past loves, so I can't say that I would want Owen to date Maggie first and crush her heart, but I definitely would prefer for him and Amelia to get together in 11B, not 11A. I'm really worried for Owen in general and how he will deal with Cristina being gone.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Part of me is scared they will make Jolex break up and put Alex and Amelia together
I strongly don't see that happening, because like I've said previously, Alex is done playing games. He wants to settle down. I think a lot of people think Alex and Amelia would make a good couple, and that's where this is coming from, and while I don't doubt they would make a good couple - I don't see the writers breaking up Jolex. Also, without Alex, Jo is kind of useless. She needs Alex to complement her, otherwise she'll become like Stephanie (yawn).

I thought Callie and Owen would happen, to be honest, because it was said Owen would be getting a love interest at the same time Leah would be dating. I predicted Leah and Arizona and Owen and Callie. One of the two happened. I thought that if Callie would sleep with anyone when she was separated from Arizona, it would be a guy.

I also think Owen and Mer will become closer friends in season 11, since Cristina told Mer to take care of Owen. If Owen's bonding with Mer, that'll give him direct access to Amelia...since she's Mer's sister-in-law and all, and I imagine Amelia will continue to leave at the dreamhouse for a while, and Owen's living in Derek's trailer which isn't far from the dreamhouse.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I predicted Leah and Arizona and Owen and Callie. One of the two happened. I thought that if Callie would sleep with anyone when she was separated from Arizona, it would be a guy.
Owen and Callie crossed my mind too, but I felt like they wouldn't make her sleep with a guy and piss the Calzona fans off more than necessary. They were already mad when Arizona lost her leg and then the cheating happened. I read from a lot of Calzona fans that they would be furious if they made Callie go back to a man again.. So yeah, that's why I dismissed the Owen/Callie thought again lol.
I simply hadn't thought that Arizona would start seeing someone else after having cheated, you know? I had imagined that if one of them, it would be Callie to start a new relationship. But I think they also chose to give Arizona a new relationship because except for Lauren she never was with anybody on the show but with Callie. If you can call the Leah/Arizona thing a relationship of course, it was more of a fling.

I would love to see Mer and Owen bonding, I always felt like they should have grown closer over the years. And you're right, it would help with the Owen/Amelia development.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

The Leah/Arizona thing was just a joke, and pretty much doomed the Leah character from any chance of redemption. They turned her into a sad, pathetic joke. Poor Tessa Ferrer. I would have quit. I wonder if she was fired or chose to leave.

Oh, that reminds me. A lot of people are hoping that Amelia and Arizona knew each other at Johns Hopkins and had a "fling" of some sort. Gosh, I hope not. It's too fanfic-y IMO. I did read a fanfic where they had some sort of one night stand. As far as we know, Amelia has never been into girls. Plus, I think that if that were the case, it would have been brought up already...Amelia's been in Seattle for a while now and she's working with Callie. It's unclear if she's ever met Arizona, though. So who knows...I'd still rather Amelia stay out of Calzona's drama.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the title
I think Ameila fits just right into the show. I hope they pair her with Alex that would be interesting.
I just read the posts about Ameila and Arizona umm I doubt it. After Lauren I think Callie and Arizona will have enough in their plate with the house and trying for a new baby.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

When it was first announced that Caterina was returning to Grey's, a bunch of people were thinking it was going to be revealed Arizona and Amelia had a fling at Hopkins. Ew no.

Alex has Jo, so Amelia/Alex isn't going to happen either. Amelia/Alex would have been more probable in season 7 or 8. I wish they'd had a one night stand or something when Amelia visited in S7 or 8. Then Amelia's baby could have been Alex's instead of Ryan's. And Amelia had a ONS with Mark in S7.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alex and JO aren't stable she does not want to commit while he does , so I can see them breaking up.