Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

GREAT interview. I'm looking forward to episode 7!
Old 10-23-2014, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too!

Icon: Nikki
Old 10-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Sounds like some good stuff for her coming up--I'm excited to see Auntie Amy again. It's going to be interesting to see her drug storyline come back up as well. Episode 7 sounds so good for her. I think it's important that they introduce her for the GA fans who didn't watch Private Practice. So far, she's been used as comic relief and additional drama for Derek.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

She needs more screentime
Old 10-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

An Amelia centric episode would be Heaven!
Old 10-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

If her drug use is the talk of the hospital, or if she is called out on it in public I am going to cringe. My stomach is in knots just thinking about it. I just hope it comes out to a limited group of understanding people (and of course all the viewers). Limited people knowing would help the storylines and help people understand her but I would feel terrible if everyone at the hospital looked at her differently because of it.

On a completely different subject, I am just hoping someday Meredith revisits her and Derek's will and makes Amelia the guardian instead of Kathleen or Lizzie. We certainly knew it wouldn't be Nancy (McBitchy). Amelia would be a WAY better choice than Cristina ever was. I just think that would be a perfect way for Derek to say how much he loves and trusts his sister.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

I don't mind if it's the talk of the hospital tbh. I can believe people will judge her, which is a normal response. I love Amelia to death, but I would prefer they take a realistic approach when revealing her drug abuse to the hospital.

It would be awesome if Meredith and Derek revisited the will and made Amelia the legal guardian in case anything happened to them.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Great interview!
Amelia deserve more screentime. Can't wait for epiode 7 now!

I'm glad they gonna explore more about Amelia and revisite her drug addiction past, it was one of her great storyline in Private Practice, (the intervention episode always gonna be one of my favorite) and I'm glad they're gonna show some part of Amelia's background to the peoples that don't watch PP.

I also looking forward for more scenes with Meredith and the kids, I want to see antie Amelia in action again. It would be great if someday they're really gonna be able to do a Shepherd family reunion, with her mother and sisters!
Old 10-24-2014, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
I don't mind if it's the talk of the hospital tbh. I can believe people will judge her, which is a normal response. I love Amelia to death, but I would prefer they take a realistic approach when revealing her drug abuse to the hospital.
I think it will come up from a case.

Can't wait for some sisters in law scenes, and for Derek/Amy scenes and their past, it will be great for those who didn't watch PP. I didn't and just watched her episode.

Icon: Nikki
Old 10-24-2014, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I need more Amelia

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 10-24-2014, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

It seemed like they were intentionally reminding us of Addison last night between Meredith and Amelia. Wonder what role she will play (off screen). It reminded me of when they subtly mentioned Amelia in Derek's interview, then she turned up in Seattle. I don't think Addison will come to Seattle, but she could certainly be mentioned by Amelia. Amelia is probably still in contact with her.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

If April and Amelia become friends, and April has a problem with her pregnancy, then I could totally see Amelia suggesting getting a second opinion from Addison. HIGHLY doubtful that Addison would come (only because Kate Walsh otherwise occupied) But it could stir up some drama if Addison recommended something different, and Arizona was the one who had to do it since Dr Herman wouldn't go along with it. OR if Addison said that there was a some chance that the problem could resolve itself. Then April would probably want to go that way or feel that danger to baby not worth fixing a non-life threatening problem (goes back to cochlear implants where Jackson said of course he would do it and April seemed to say she wouldn't. Or Sloan's baby that could have died to prevent it's losing a leg)

Anyway, fun to hear mention of Addison. It would be fun to hear Meredith mention hearing from Cristina too, but I guess Cristina saying she'd call and text went about as well as Meredith expected.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I was a little bummed when Amelia's name didnt came up. But then her past can be a factor

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 10-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

The short synopsis makes it sound like 11x7 is Amelia centric. I hope so! That would be Heaven.