Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2015, 08:07 AM
Absolute Fan

All of that scene was so so good
I'm in love and always will be
Old 02-20-2015, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

I feel a little guilty for liking it since it's assumed that Cristina left not too long ago in this slow greys universe. But it seems like a good time, even though Owen just said that he doesn't see himself loving anyone the way he did with Cristina. And while that may be true, this is a great new start for both of them. it may be a good thing that this relationship will be different from the ones they had in the past. Amelia will never be what Cristina was, but I can definitely see them building a life together a life that Owen couldn't have with Cristina.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

No shame here, LOL. I find Owen soooo much more likable in Cristina's absence. Then again, I think many supporters of Owen and Amelia never cared for Cristina and Owen. Amelia is so much better for him. Now, the last thing I want is Cristina coming back and Owen cheating on Amelia with Cristina. That would be awful. I think 10x17 proved why Owen and Cristina could never be an endgame, and I hope the writers stick to that logic.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
No shame here, LOL. I find Owen soooo much more likable in Cristina's absence. Then again, I think many supporters of Owen and Amelia never cared for Cristina and Owen. Amelia is so much better for him. Now, the last thing I want is Cristina coming back and Owen cheating on Amelia with Cristina. That would be awful. I think 10x17 proved why Owen and Cristina could never be an endgame, and I hope the writers stick to that logic.
I agree, I don't think Cristina will come back in that sense and I definitely don't see him cheating on Amelia with Owen. I wasn't a big crowen fan, i did like them before season 8. Afterwards, it just proved to me that they wanted very different things. The unfortunate thing is, if Cristina stayed, he would have settled for her and I do not think that was right in any capacity. I see Owen and Amelia as a better match because they do want the same things out of life. They want to be married and have a family and have both been very deeply hurt in the past so I see this as a new beginning for them.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:28 AM
Absolute Fan

They are most definetly a better match
Old 02-20-2015, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Honestly haven't watched the whole episode yet, Just seen the Owelia kiss.

Old 02-20-2015, 08:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm going to get in trouble for saying this but ...

I was nervous about seeing their first kiss. I always thought the kisses between Owen and Cristina, or perhaps I should say SO and KMK, were awkward, and for that reason I was nervous to see one between Kevin and Caterina.

Last night I thought was a pretty good kiss. I'm now 100% sold although I think there will be some stops and starts along the way.

I'm also interested in how they act towards each other next episode and if anyone (Callie perhaps) picks up on a change.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

I want it to be awkward, like you kiss you co worker and how can you act normally around them after that. It should be pretty funny.

Crowen were never going to work from the start. Cris would always choose her Career over anyone and anything.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megmilli (View Post)
I'm going to get in trouble for saying this but ...

I was nervous about seeing their first kiss. I always thought the kisses between Owen and Cristina, or perhaps I should say SO and KMK, were awkward, and for that reason I was nervous to see one between Kevin and Caterina.

Last night I thought was a pretty good kiss. I'm now 100% sold although I think there will be some stops and starts along the way.

I'm also interested in how they act towards each other next episode and if anyone (Callie perhaps) picks up on a change.
I was worried too only because kisses between Owen and Cristina were SO aggressive. This just proves that it is already something different. it's not about being dominant, it's about being a good match on the same level.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

There was nothing I liked about them, Owen seems genuinely happy with just kissing Amelia. I'm going to go search for some reviews see what is happening on that front.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:39 AM
Absolute Fan

C/O kisses always seemed so aggresive to me..this was the total opposite.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

It really felt natural.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
C/O kisses always seemed so aggresive to me..this was the total opposite.
Exactly, I found the same. That was the nature of their relationship though, who could be more dominate. For that reason, i was never an Owen fan only when it came to his mentoring April. But I find him with Amelia refreshing. I think he will be a better person with her.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

New thread time. I'll make the new one so I can add anyone if anyone wants to be added.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:54 AM
Absolute Fan

For the first time in weeks there's an episode I actually really want to re watch