Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2015, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
That's another thing we need to get, Owen's pov. We got Amelia's "I'm falling in love with Owen." but we never got his pov and she never actually told Owen she was falling in love with him. I do have to say I love the slow build up. I thought they would have been together already but the slow built is good.
I have to confess that I don't think that way a few days ago, but now I think the slow way is better for them, but even though I think that they could move together on the season finale.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That's another thing we need to get, Owen's pov. We got Amelia's "I'm falling in love with Owen." but we never got his pov and she never actually told Owen she was falling in love with him. I do have to say I love the slow build up. I thought they would have been together already but the slow built is good.
Didn't he say something like "I want this" in ep. 19 or 20?
I also love the slow build up. A character like Amelia doesn't fall easily for someone and it is good for her that this is going slowly. And it shows that they really will be in a serious relationship in the future because otherwise there wouldn't have been this slow build up.
That's the point. That's the entire point.
Don't ... don't avoid it. Don't ... extinguish it."
Old 05-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

I think he did but saying that and saying "I'm falling in love with you." are two different things to me. I mean we know Owen wants something serious and so does Amelia, She through with the fun and games. I think that behavior stopped once she got pregnant and lost it. She wants a family now. Yeah, and as Bustle say they are likely to go to lead couple still not sure how I feel about that yet.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think he did but saying that and saying "I'm falling in love with you." are two different things to me. I mean we know Owen wants something serious and so does Amelia, She through with the fun and games. I think that behavior stopped once she got pregnant and lost it. She wants a family now. Yeah, and as Bustle say they are likely to go to lead couple still not sure how I feel about that yet.
I don't know ... maybe this sounds naive and stupid and cheesy ... and I kind of don't want to type this ... but their scene in the last episode showed that they have very strong feelings for each other. Amelia told him about her wanting to take drugs again and she broke down in front of him, the day he returned. As if she had been waiting for him. The way he spoke to her and held her and ... this scene spoke for itself ... there aren't any words needed.
Although I get what you want to say. We have seen Amelia confiding in Derek and later Meredith but we haven't seen Owen talking about her to anyone. I would love to see that. But I have no doubts that he is falling in love with her, too.

I would love to see them as the lead couple but I am also afraid of it...
Old 05-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
In my opinion say that they will be lead couple is exagerration, but definitely the will be highlight couple because Merder is gone, Calzona are not together, Japril e Jolex are not lead couple and never will be. So, we have to wait to see. I don't think Shonda will put Omelia as lead couple.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Honestly I don't mind if they lead. Someone has to. At least we know they will always have a story like Merder did. It won't always be happy but I don't think they would ever cheat. Merder's problems were always internal and they worked them out til the end. I see Shonda letting Owen and Amelia end the series happy.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

I dont think there has to be a 'lead couple.' ABC has already dubbed the remainder of the series as Meredith's journey. Just my two cents.

Last edited by darkxtwisty; 05-04-2015 at 04:39 AM
Old 05-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavaria89 (View Post)
I don't know ... maybe this sounds naive and stupid and cheesy ... and I kind of don't want to type this ... but their scene in the last episode showed that they have very strong feelings for each other. Amelia told him about her wanting to take drugs again and she broke down in front of him, the day he returned. As if she had been waiting for him. The way he spoke to her and held her and ... this scene spoke for itself ... there aren't any words needed.
Although I get what you want to say. We have seen Amelia confiding in Derek and later Meredith but we haven't seen Owen talking about her to anyone. I would love to see that. But I have no doubts that he is falling in love with her, too.

Don't ever be worried about typing something. I want to hear others (yours) thoughts on Amelia, Owen and Owelia. I completely agree with you they have a pretty strong bond and I actually love that Shonda is actually showing that instead of them bonding on a sexual level because clearly they have no problem in that area Again, I completely agree with you. I also think what you said before was right now that I rewatched the scene with Richard and her saying "why everyone you give a crap about w a l k s away" that was directed at Owen I'm 99.9 % sure because the look on his face said it all. I don't doubt that he loves her I'm just a greedy person and want him to either say it to someone or mainly say it Amelia herself.

Quote:
I get worried no matter what. Lead couple gets the storylines and airtime but also gets the crap put on them and I don't want that but again Shonda said Owelia would be light and that was a lie too
Old 05-04-2015, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

I never believed their story would be light so maybe that's why I don't mind them being the lead. I want to see them going through hardships and fight for each other since they know loss, they will fight to stay together. I don't see them cheating or anything like that. I see them very much being like merder. There needs to be a huge contrast between their past relationships and this one.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Meant don't think there has to be a lead couple.

Shonda claims Grey's isn't a love story, even if it's a show surrounded with ships.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Do you think this was the breakdown scene? Because they definitely DID bring it!

https://twitter.com/stacysmckee16/st...47786029842432
Old 05-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Meant don't think there has to be a lead couple.

Shonda claims Grey's isn't a love story, even if it's a show surrounded with ships.
Which is why I think they will b the lead. Meredith story is about her overcoming this grief and focusing on her children and career. She will not date, I don't see her ever in another romantic relationship. Derek was it for her.

I do think the breakdown scene is the scene where they brought it. I don't think we will see them in another emotionally charged scene like that again this season. I think something devastating down happen in the finale, but nothing like what we saw in the last episode.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

As long as Ellen is on the show, ABC will use her to promote over the other couples imo.

I don't see another couple being the 'lead' or taking the spotlight. Owen/Amelia are the only couple who have any story to tell right now, though, since everyone else's stories are wrapping up. Calzona can either get back together or stay apart -- there's nothing more you can do there.

Japril could have another baby... they used one of the best storylines they could've had for 11x22. That would have been a good season-long storyline.

IDK I just don't see there many stories to tell after this season. I feel like someone else might be leaving this season, though, and they're going to try to revive the series again with new residents/interns.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

https://twitter.com/TheRealKMcKidd/s...73116202369025
Old 05-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Omelia is on, baby.