Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks. Owen looks so hurt at the end I knew this couple would be all about angst so I'm not shocked. I also think between Meredith, wanting to run being in her DNA and the patient thing Amelia wants to run away like she always does. I think Derek, Meredith or maybe even Owen himself is going to get through to her.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

I think so too, I'd put my money on Derek (he already ships it lol) or Owen himself. I think he will be honest and tell her he is falling too, just what she needs to hear and convinces her to try. But maybe not this episode as we know they are awkward next week as well.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

I would love it if Owen tells Derek he's falling in love with Amelia and then give Owen the advice. I just want Owen to know Amelia's confession and for his pov to be discussed about him falling in love with her too because this looks like it to me.

Old 04-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Oh for sure, he is definitely falling too. I like the idea of him going to Derek and Derek giving him advice and telling him they are runners, it's what they do. I'd love it if Owen did something for her to show his feelings are genuine as well and that he will be patient and give her time if she needs it.
Old 04-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

I think that's the best thing we can hope for. I think via the preview it isn't even about him being ready for a serious relationship but that their professional relationship is odd for her now that Owen siding with her and her questioning if he is doing it because he is sleeping with her (which is insane) or because he really believes in her.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I think that's the best thing we can hope for. I think via the preview it isn't even about him being ready for a serious relationship but that their professional relationship is odd for her now that Owen siding with her and her questioning if he is doing it because he is sleeping with her (which is insane) or because he really believes in her.
I thought the same. First, she is still scared of getting hurt in this relationship, and now Owen is her boss. I think that her reaction is totally normal and in deep down she is right to question him. I really think that he is talking in love of her, but something tells me that just on the season finale we will see that.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Meredith might make a comment about having a relationship your boss that gets Amelia thinking, considering Meredith was once in that position. But still, it's hypocritical of her, considering she married Derek and yada yada. Though I'm 99.9% Meredith knows about the kiss between Derek and his fellow, so she'll have that lurking in the back of her mind too so that could affect what Meredith is feeling right now in a twisted way.

I don't think it's all about Cristina with whatever Meredith says to Amelia. That might be part of it, but to me, based on the sneak peek, it seems to be more about the fact that Owen is her boss and it's hard to be objective when you're dating your boss and it's hard for Owen to remain objective, too. Which has always been an issue on this show as we saw with Leah last year, the whole reason the whole "no dating your boss" rule was developed.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Meredith might make a comment about having a relationship your boss that gets Amelia thinking, considering Meredith was once in that position. But still, it's hypocritical of her, considering she married Derek and yada yada. Though I'm 99.9% Meredith knows about the kiss between Derek and his fellow, so she'll have that lurking in the back of her mind too so that could affect what Meredith is feeling right now in a twisted way.

I don't think it's all about Cristina with whatever Meredith says to Amelia. That might be part of it, but to me, based on the sneak peek, it seems to be more about the fact that Owen is her boss and it's hard to be objective when you're dating your boss and it's hard for Owen to remain objective, too. Which has always been an issue on this show as we saw with Leah last year, the whole reason the whole "no dating your boss" rule was developed.
I agree. I think that Meredith will realize that she might get to hard on Amelia, and she will try to fix things between and Amelia and Owen.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

I doubt she will. Meredith has been pretty self-centered this season. Don't get me wrong, I love Meredith, but I don't love all her actions this season in particular.

It'll probably be Derek who tries to fix things. He's all into fixing things this season...
Old 04-06-2015, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

From the clip this has nothing to do with Cristina.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
I doubt she will. Meredith has been pretty self-centered this season. Don't get me wrong, I love Meredith, but I don't love all her actions this season in particular.

It'll probably be Derek who tries to fix things. He's all into fixing things this season...
Yeah. Could be perfect if Derek play cupid for them.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
From the clip this has nothing to do with Cristina.
Yes. Amelia is question Owen about her professional and personal feelings. I think that she is so right, maybe if this could be the end for them.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudinha (View Post)
Yes. Amelia is question Owen about her professional and personal feelings. I think that she is so right, maybe if this could be the end for them.
This is only the beginning of Amelia and Owen
Old 04-07-2015, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ameila saying she is falling with Owen is a bit fast for me.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

It wasn't that fast though, there was build-up before they slept together. Also, I agree this has nothing to do with Cristina. Which I am glad about. It's more about Amelia, her feelings towards Owen, her fears, and her masking her fear as anger when Owen apparently sides with her on a decision regarding a patient that has a consequence. Amelia thinks he only sided with her because of their personal relationship and therefore thinks they were a mistake. Yeah, Owen is not going to accept that. He will be confused as to where this is all coming from, probably go talk to Derek.