Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudinha (View Post)
I agree with you. But, I think that Amelia said that to Owen because she really afraid to get hurt by him. I don't think she said that to him because of what Meredith said to her.
After she just told Derek she loves Owen? I really hope not.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
After she just told Derek she loves Owen? I really hope not.
Maybe she will feel fine about what Derek said about her feelings for Owen that she will feel confident to tell Meredith what's going on in her life. I think that what Meredith said will make her be terrified for be just rebound sex for him.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

I don't think she is afraid he will hurt her. I think she is afraid she will loose herself and fall for him completely, then mess it up and be ruined by that. She doesn't want to her him, she is a runner as she described to Derek. When she gets scared, she runs. She did it before and she is scared she will do it again. I don't think this is about being afraid of being Owen's rebound either. It is about Amelia and what she is feeling. I hope she tells Owen how she feels because I am sure he has his reservations as well.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
I don't think she is afraid he will hurt her. I think she is afraid she will loose herself and fall for him completely, then mess it up and be ruined by that. She doesn't want to her him, she is a runner as she described to Derek. When she gets scared, she runs. She did it before and she is scared she will do it again. I don't think this is about being afraid of being Owen's rebound either. It is about Amelia and what she is feeling. I hope she tells Owen how she feels because I am sure he has his reservations as well.
You are probably right. I just think that she still feel afraid of circumstances. I don't want they break.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I was rolling on the floor laughing that Stephanie was hitting on a teenager during Thursday’s Grey’s Anatomy! But seriously, does she actually have a shot at finding love this season? — Ronald
It’s going to happen sooner than you think! “In the plane crash episode, you’re going to get to see Stephanie fight for love in a very real way,” Jerrika Hinton says, teasing that it involves someone new.
Source: Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'Once,' 'Good Wife' and more | EW.com

I actually think she is fighting for Amelia and Owen... This is the episode where "friction between Owen and Amelia makes for an uncomfortable working situation for Stephanie".
That's the point. That's the entire point.
Don't ... don't avoid it. Don't ... extinguish it."
Old 04-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Though she teased it involved someone new, so I'm not sure what that means. Of course the scoops haven't been entirely accurate this season. They said there would be an emotional affair between Mer and Alex, and I can't say that ever happened. So yeah, she could fight for Owen and Amelia.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

But couldn't this "teasing that it involves someone new" also be an interpretation? Also Jerrika commented on calzona-ga the following: HAHAHA I’M SO GOOD AT TEASING ****.
http://calzona-ga.tumblr.com/post/11...om-ew-4-3-2015
That's the point. That's the entire point.
Don't ... don't avoid it. Don't ... extinguish it."
Old 04-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

I'd rather it be that than Stephanie having another love interest in such a short time frame.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
I'd rather it be that than Stephanie having another love interest in such a short time frame.
I agree. I don't like her at all.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavaria89 (View Post)
Source: Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'Once,' 'Good Wife' and more | EW.com

I actually think she is fighting for Amelia and Owen... This is the episode where "friction between Owen and Amelia makes for an uncomfortable working situation for Stephanie".
Poor Stephanie I'm so sick of her being inbetween my couples
Old 04-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Old 04-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Seems like she follows your ships. Japril and now Owen/Amelia.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Stephanie don't have lucky. Poor girl.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I was thinking about the 2 spoilers: time jump and possible fatal injury. I don't know how this could happen but, if Derek suffer accident and he has head injury, so Amelia could make the surgery and save his life, but he is in coma ( time jump), Meredith be unhappy and push out Amelia of her house for blame her for let Derek in a coma. Amelia moves to Owen's trailer. So too absurd?
Old 04-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Amelia isn't allowed to operate on her brother.

Spoiler:

So *if* Derek is injured, it won't be Amelia to blame. Amelia would have her own issues if Derek is in a coma, though. She would probably be just as, if not more, affected as Meredith.