Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2015, 10:56 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm going to re watch them later once my girls are in bed. Can't wait
I'm in love and always will be
Old 02-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

It's also the halfway point of the season. Cristina has been gone for half a season, so it makes sense that Owen would start to move on. I can't wait to see what's next for them. I'm sure they'll be all awkward at work next episode. I bet Callie picks up on the awkwardness. I'm more curious to see how Meredith (being Cristina's friend) and Derek (being the big brother) react when they find out, though I have a feeling they won't find out for a while.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:58 AM
Absolute Fan

See, I was thinking the same. How will Mer react what with C being her person and all..I look forward to next week!

ETA: I forgot for a moment that A is Derek's sister..oops! Yeah that should be interesting seeing how he reacts to it
Old 02-20-2015, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

I honestly don't care what Meredith is going to say. The woman has enough on her own plate, she doesn't need to concern herself with what Owen chooses to do. Will be interesting to see what Derek says when he comes back. Is he supposed to come back around 15 or 16? I haven't read anything concrete about that I don't think. I actually was not looking forward to episodes 12 and 13, very funny how I found something that I enjoyed about 12, so I am interested to see what happens between them in 13. Hopefully they don't drop it for several episodes.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:03 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm the same Michele. I didn't expect to find anything that would get me all excited for the next 2 episodes. Amen for Amen
Old 02-20-2015, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
I'm the same Michele. I didn't expect to find anything that would get me all excited for the next 2 episodes. Amen for Amen
Funnily enough we are a bunch of japril shippers who love Amen Like April, we had to find a miracle in our grief.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
See, I was thinking the same. How will Mer react what with C being her person and all..I look forward to next week!

ETA: I forgot for a moment that A is Derek's sister..oops! Yeah that should be interesting seeing how he reacts to it
ETA: Owen has alluded to be on mulpti dates so it isn't like he is going from Cristina to Amelia there were girls in between so the whole rebound this is kind of void.

You know that is one thing I hope doesn't cause "angst" (Oh god look at me talking about angst already jez, effy stay in the moment lol) Anyway, Amelia is in her 30's If Daryl can't handle seeing his sister with one of his friends that isn't her concern and besides he needs to work on his own relationship that seems to be failing.

Damn auto correct, I hope everyone can understand what I just said. ughhh Iphone pisses me off sometimes.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
ETA: Owen has alluded to be on mulpti dates so it isn't like he is going from Cristina to Amelia there were girls in between so the whole rebound this is kind of void.

You know that is one thing I hope doesn't cause "angst" (Oh god look at me talking about angst already jez, effy stay in the moment lol) Anyway, Amelia is in her 30's If Daryl can't handle seeing his sister with one of his friends that isn't her concern and besides he needs to work on his own relationship that seems to be failing.
That's what I think too Effy. Meredith and Derek should not concern themself with Owen and Amelia. They have their own relationship issues. Heck Meredith couldn't even get on a plane to visit him because she was scared it would lead to a fight. They should let Owen and Amelia be happy. I am only interested in Derek's reaction because he is the protective big brother type, but then again Amelia is a big girl can make her own decisions.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Meredith will care anyway. She'll be like "Cool." It's Derek who will have to have his two cents about it, because he'll want to be the big, protective brother, though I would find it amusing if he told Owen that he's more worried about him than her.

It looks like I'm the only MerDer shipper who loves Amen... though I know some MerDer shippers on Twitter who love Amen.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
I don't think Meredith will care anyway. She'll be like "Cool." It's Derek who will have to have his two cents about it, because he'll want to be the big, protective brother, though I would find it amusing if he told Owen that he's more worried about him than her.

It looks like I'm the only MerDer shipper who loves Amen... though I know some MerDer shippers on Twitter who love Amen.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind Derek being protective about it and Owen having a talk with him I'd find it amusing as well. I think you're right in that Derek would be more concerned about Owen. But he has to realize that they are both different people now.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Derek knows how dangerous his sister can be. I can see Derek saying something to Owen about it, but all in all I could see this bringing Owen and Derek closer as friends (brothers-in-law!)
Old 02-20-2015, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Derek knows how dangerous his sister can be. I can see Derek saying something to Owen about it, but all in all I could see this bringing Owen and Derek closer as friends (brothers-in-law!)
That will be quite funny. I liked their relationship when they were the husbands of the twisted sisters. So, it will be nice for them to start hanging out again when Derek is back. it might be hard at first maybe Owen may back off a bit and then I could definitely see Amelia going to Derek because she knows he said something to Owen.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

I would love a Derek/Owen brothership. They both need friends right now. They could be buddies lmao. Derek hasn't been the same without Mark. He needs a close guy friend.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm not an 'official' shipper of either, but I certainly follow both threads, and it seems like a lot of the MerDer shippers really don't like Amelia because she is 'lording' running neuro over Derek's head. I just think it's funny because the same people think that it was necessary that Derek take the job, and yet if Amelia hadn't stepped up and tried to prove to Derek and the rest of the hospital that she was up to the task, he never would have felt like he could go. As far as I'm concerned Derek fired the first volly by changing the prescription for one of her patients.

I personally believe that Amelia will be able to remove Herman's tumor. I was on the fence about her chances, but the moment they showed Richard supporting her, I felt more confident that she'd make it. (Although until the bitter end I believed baby Avery would make it too.)

I know this isn't the way it will go down, but every time I think about the car accident, a (very) small part of me has Herman in the other car, and we find a reason to like her right before she dies.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would love a Derek/Owen brothership. They both need friends right now. They could be buddies lmao. Derek hasn't been the same without Mark. He needs a close guy friend.
Definitely. I feel like the only reason Callie is hanging out with Owen is because she'd rather be out with him than at home where she is forced to think about and be reminded of Arizona. And at home, she can only be one thing - a mom. She doesn't have any other friends and Owen really doesn't have anything better to do, except now he does