Favorite character(s):
Least favorite character(s):
Favorite guest star:
Favorite medical case:
Favorite quote:
Favorite narration:
Favorite couple:
Favorite friendship:

What did you think of the season in general? Awful, bad, average, good, great?
Old 05-28-2010, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Ooooh, nice idea!

Favorite episode: Sanctuary or I Saw What I Saw.
Least favorite episode: Holidaze.
Favorite storyline: Oddly enough... the whole Derek/Richard chief thing. (but that's not saying much)
Least favorite storyline: Anything that involved Izzie peacing every 2 episodes.
Favorite dramatic scene: Any intense Sandra Oh scene.
Favorite romantic scene: Don't have one.
Favorite comedy scene: Couldn't tell you.
Favorite character(s): Alex, Cristina, Meredith, Callie and Mark.
Least favorite character(s): Izzie, Bailey, (although she slayed me more than once with her performances, I just found the character of Bailey irritating overall this season) Reed and Teddy.
Favorite guest star: The guy that played Alex's brother. <3
Favorite medical case: The whole case of who caused the woman's death in I Saw What I Saw
Favorite quote: TBD
Favorite narration: The one they all did about grief at the end of the premiere.
Favorite couple: Don't have one.
Favorite friendship: Alex/Meredith, Cristina/Meredith, Mark/Callie

What did you think of the season in general? Awful, bad, average, good, great? Better than seasons 4 and 5, but still average and mostly forgetable, bar the odd episode and season finale.

Last edited by gingerly; 05-28-2010 at 04:59 PM
Old 05-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Favorite episode: The Mer centric one & the finale
Least favorite episode: ummm, i can't pick just one lol
Favorite storyline: Idk.
Least favorite storyline: anything with Teddy.
Favorite dramatic scene: Probably the whole finale, it was all perfectly dramatic.
Favorite romantic scene: Anything with MerDer
Favorite comedy scene: the first one that comes to mind is Christina being a fangirl I LOVE fangirl Christina.
Favorite character(s): Fab 3, Derek, Lexie, Jackson
Least favorite character(s): Teddy
Favorite guest star: Mandy Moore
Favorite medical case: The first one that comes to mind is the one from the Derek centric episode.
Favorite quote: ?
Favorite narration: The one from the season premiere.
Favorite couple: MerDer
Favorite friendship: Mer/Alex, Mer/Christina

I was not a fan of this season. I thought it was not good, this was my least favorite season. The finale is what peaked my interest more in the show again.
We feel that weight on our backs, but, they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens that allow us to fly.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohh I like this idea!

Favorite episode: I really really liked Tainted Obligation, and that Derek-Centric one with the inoperable tumor
Least favorite episode: EEEEK I hated Holidaze and How Insensitive.
Favorite storyline: I don't know. I like everything lol
Least favorite storyline: Izzie leaving the second time, and the chief drinking.and Sloan having a kid.
Favorite dramatic scene: Derek's speech in the finale.. Probably something different but the finale is fresh in my brain right now
Favorite romantic scene: It's not really romantic, but I really loved the MerDer scene when Derek turns the bed around and draws on the wall!
Favorite comedy scene: Baseball!
Favorite character(s): Derek, Alex, Owen
Least favorite character(s): Izzie (just by the way she acted )
Favorite guest star: I don't knowwwwwwww lol. Adele? lol
Favorite medical case: That little girl that shot her dad eighteen times! WOAHHHHH
Favorite quote: Derek: "I didn't become a doctor because I wanted to be god."
Favorite narration: the one from Tainted Obligation
Favorite couple: Meredith and Derek, like always, but I enjoyed Cristina and Owen as well.
Favorite friendship: Meredith and Alex,

I also always wanted to talk about how I wasn't ready for Derek to become cheif. I thought it was too early, and I wanted him to become cheif at the end of the series!! I wanted it to end with him becoming chief, and now I feel like that whole storyline is going to be tainted. Obviously Richard is going to take back his position at some point (I think.. maybe) and then it's gonna be Derek again? That's going to be weird. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Derek, and I just wanted the whole chief thing to be put off till the end.

I guess I'm probably in the minority, but I thought this season was pretty good. Obviously not AMAZING like past seasons, but I thought it was good. It wasn't terrible at all. I know if I ever complained it was probably just because I want MD to have a lot of screen time, but this season I tried to sit back and enjoy ALL the characters, and I liked it alot!
Old 05-29-2010, 01:44 AM
Supreme Fan

Great idea, Mai!
Favorite episode: Season premiere, 6x03, 6x06, 6x24
Least favorite episode: 6x18 (Suicide is Painless) - Owen centric , 6x10 (Holidaze)
Favorite storyline: I don't know. I don't think I have any from this season or I can't remember right now
Least favorite storyline: Definitely Izzie leaving on the note. That was the worst storyline ever! And then everything with Owen, Teddy and Alex/Lexie as couple.
Favorite dramatic scene: The one from 6.24 where Cristina operates on Derek while Clark has a gun to her head.
Favorite romantic scene: Everything with AI from the first few episodes. Maybe the "take off your pants" scene with candles.
Favorite comedy scene: Hmm.. the diaper-wearing ass and Cristina being all fan girl
Favorite character(s): Izzie, Alex, Meredith, Jackson
Least favorite character(s): Teddy, Owen, Lexie, Reed
Favorite guest star: Alex's brother Aaron
Favorite medical case: Derek's case from 6x07 and the one from 6x06 where April got fired after the mistake.
Favorite quote: "Surgery, it's just a job. It's a thing you come home from not the thing you come home to." and Mer's speech to April in 6x24 about Derek.
Favorite narration: The one from season premiere and season finale.
Favorite couple: Alex/Izzie!! , Meredith/Derek
Favorite friendship: Meredith/Cristina, Meredith/Alex

What did you think of the season in general? Awful, bad, average, good, great? I didn't like this season Not only because I lost my favourite character and couple but also because sometimes the episodes were really boring. And I didn't like the new characters except Jackson. So this is probably my least favourite season.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Favorite comedy scene: Hmm.. the diaper-wearing ass and Cristina being all fan girl
Yesss I liked those!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Favorite episode: 6x08 with the Party for Arizona. i loved that episode.
Least favorite episode: 6x11 where Lexie left Mark
Favorite storyline: The Shooter in the Hospital
Least favorite storyline: Alex and Lexie beeing together, Izzie leaving
Favorite dramatic scene: in 6x24 when Derek is lying on the floor and Meredith is talking to him.
Favorite romantic scene: In 6x08 at Arizona´s Party, where Lexie talks to Mark and then they kiss and in 6x22 where Mark proposes to Lex.
Favorite comedy scene: in 6x01 at George´s funeral, where they all laugh and then stop laughing, and start again, when the red-haired woman passes them and in 6x10 every scene with Mark´s daughter was just hilarious.
Favorite character(s): Teddy, Lexie (+ Mark), Callie, Reed
Least favorite character(s): I hove no
Favorite medical case: In 6x07, where Derek operates on the guy with the inorapable tumor.
Favorite quote: "I'm still in love with you. I tried not be, but it didn't work. And Sloane's gone, there is no baby, and I don't want to sleep around. I want another chance. I'm in love with you."
Favorite narration: ...
Favorite couple: Mark + Lexie
Favorite friendship: Callie/Mark

What did you think of the season in general? Awful, bad, average, good, great? I really loved that season, i don´t know why, but ... i am just thinking, that it was that good and romantic and funny and great.

MarkღLexie / ChuckღBlair / TobyღSpencer / MeredithღDerekღZola / EmmaღWill
Old 05-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad to see that someone else like this season It makes me feel betterrrrr
Old 05-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Favorite episode: 6x08, 6x05 and 6x23+24
Least favorite episode: 6x18.. (Owen )
Favorite storyline: I have no idea. I loved most of them though
Least favorite storyline: Sloane and her baby
Favorite dramatic scene: When Cristina was operating on Derek
Favorite romantic scene: CA scenes
Favorite comedy scene: I really liked when they started laughing at George's funeral too, everytime it comes on and they laugh it makes me laugh
Favorite character(s): Callie, Arizona, Cristina and Meredith
Least favorite character(s): Owen, Teddy, Reed
Favorite guest star: Don't know... Alex's brother maybe?
Favorite medical case: Isaac's inoperable tumour.. that was amazing.
Favorite quote: "I'm a good man in a storm" "You can't pray away the gay" and pretty much anything. There's soooo many good ones in Season 6! Especially CA quotes.
Favorite narration: I liked Derek's narration in the finale.. and Meredith's!
Favorite couple: Callie/Arizona
Favorite friendship: Callie/Cristina, Mer/Cristina, Callie/Mark.

What did you think of the season in general? Awful, bad, average, good, great? I thought it was really great.. minus out the annoying pregnant teenage daughter, Owen's character in general and Teddy/Mark relationship and it's been amazing. I've loved how they're all starting to grow now.. Callie/Arizona's relationship is blossoming and I'm like where this whole Arizona/Alex Peds dream team is going too. I'm curious to see what happens with MerDer in S7 too. I think it's been awesome! SUPER awesome.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Favorite episode: 619. Alex's episode.
Least favorite episode: 614 and 615.
Favorite storyline:Alex and Lexie maybe have the chance to try one again.
Least favorite storyline: Izzie goes and comes again and again...And pointless Alex slept with Caille.
Favorite dramatic scene: When Derek had a speech as the Chief, Dr. Webber camme in, all the silent.
Favorite romantic scene: Meredith cried for Derek.
Favorite comedy scene: Cristina judged about Teddy, Alex said "so are you."
Favorite character(s): Still Alex. And Meredith, Cristina.
Least favorite character(s): Probably Mercy Westers.
Favorite guest star:
Favorite medical case:
Favorite quote: April's "I am someone else's child, I am a person." Maybe not the favorite, but left the deepest impression on me.
Favorite narration:Meredith's 623.
Favorite couple:
Favorite friendship: Meredith and Alex.

What did you think of the season in general? Awful, bad, average, good, great? Pretty good.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Favorite episode: 6.7 and the SF best epps by far IMO.
Least favorite episode: 6x18, 6.17 and many of them.
Favorite storyline: __
Least favorite storyline: most of them
Favorite dramatic scene: When Derek get shot and Mer come by his side.
Favorite romantic scene: The drawing on the wall, kiss me MerDer of course >3
Favorite comedy scene: When Cristina takes a pic with Jackson grandfather
Favorite character(s): Meredith,Alex and Derek.
Least favorite character(s): Teddy.
Favorite guest star:_
Favorite medical case:_
Favorite quote:_
Favorite narration: Derek and Meredith ones were great at the SF.
Favorite couple: Meredith and Derek
Favorite friendship:Mer\Alex and Mer\Cristina

My thoughts on this season overall it wasn't horrid or offensive but the most boring and forgettable season of GA IMO. I know coming into this season the writers had so many challenges ahead of them Ellen being pregnant and having a baby and Katie taking leaves and TR being gone so the focus was bound to shift but sadly it hurt the show IMO. The Derek SL was compelling at first but it just got boring and it became mostly about Richard and it was pointless because Derek wasn't enjoying being chief after he wanted so badly for years to get the job. I just think the Derek SL wasn't as centric or hyped up to be and I felt let down on the MerDer front with the exception of 6.7, 6.12 and the SF their scenes felt thrown just for the sake of it and no SL for them they were mostly the fillers and as I mentioned before I get Ellen had her hours reduced due to her daughter but come on it was absurd how little was the MD screentime this season.
I was bored to tears with the focus on Lexie, Teddy, Owen and AZ and Mark kid SL sorry I didn't find any of those compelling and the most horrid SL that dragged the show for me has got to be T\C\O love triangle it was crap and it didn't make sense and it focused mostly on Owen and Teddy while Cristina was watching by. Alex barely got anything this season and I know the writers can't make a SL fly for him when they probably mapped it out with Izzie and KH leaves effected it but he underused alot and even his centric epp wasn't really his IMO.
I just think this season Shonda was preparing to deal with GA without the core people like Mer,MerDer and Cristina and Alex with the show being lead with Lexie and Teddy and Owen and AZ it didn't work for me though and the SF proved that the show stand stronger with Meredith and Cristina and Derek leading their own SL while others are in the sidelines.
I didn't hate this season or love it but was mostly boring and forgettable
Old 05-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Favorite comedy scene: When Cristina takes a pic with Jackson grandfather
That is soooooo funny
Old 06-02-2010, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

Favorite episode: I liked 6x03, 6x04, 6x05, 6x06, 6x12 and 6x23 the most. I loved 6x03 and 6x04 because they were the last episodes with Izzie working at the hospital and we saw M/A/I/C treating patients as per usual before the merger and all the craziness.
Least favorite episode: I didn't like the war flashback episode. It was well-produced but it felt very out-of-place on a show like Grey's Anatomy.
Favorite storyline: I liked seeing Cristina get excited by surgery again and the Arizona-Callie struggle about children. And of course I was glad Izzie's cancer didn't come back.
Least favorite storyline: Mark's daughter and Owen/Teddy. Seriously, who the hell cared?
Favorite dramatic scene: Hands down, Cristina talking to Owen about Burke in 6x13. Second-favourite was Gary Clark holding the gun to Cristina's head while she operated and then when Meredith miscarried.
Favorite romantic scene: Alex dragging Izzie out of surgery to feed her a banana.
Favorite comedy scene: Cristina geeking-out over Harper Avery. It's still my Twitter background. I also loved them laughing at George's funeral. I get the giggles at funerals too so it was fun to see.
Favorite character(s): Cristina and Meredith.
Least favorite character(s): Teddy and Richard.
Favorite guest star: The shooter in the finale. It was such a tough role to play but he did a fantastic job. Also, the parents in the Arizona-centric episode whose son died. They were great.
Favorite medical case: The one in 6x06. Such a simple error (April forgetting to check the woman's throat) led to total chaos.
Favorite quote: Arizona telling Callie, "I'm not broken" when Callie tried to rationalise Arizona not wanting children. There's probably a dozen other great one-liners from Cristina but I can't remember them right now.
Favorite narration: The beginning of 6x23 when Meredith says, "I love it here. Correction: loved it here". Other than that, I *hate* the narrations with a passion. They are so useless.
Favorite couple: I guess M/D since they're the only one who didn't give me a headache this season.
Favorite friendship: Meredith/Cristina or Meredith/Alex. The show would be lesser without these two friendships.

What did you think of the season in general? Awful, bad, average, good, great? I think it was okay. The season started off strong (the first 8 episodes specifically) considering TR was gone, Katherine missed a few episodes, and Ellen was restricted by her pregnancy. But things seemed to meander in the second half and there was no real direction to the plots for a while. I think the merger was pointless because ultimately, Reed and Charlie faded into the background while April missed a bunch of episodes and Jackson rarely got a big storyline. The show itself didn't really change. I didn't like Derek as Chief and I was angry when Teddy got promoted to regular because the cast was already bloated enough. Still, the cast (especially Ellen, Sandra and Chandra) always gave good performances and the medical stories remained interesting. I miss Izzie and I'm curious how the end of the season would have differed if she came back, but I realise that was outside the writers control. The finale was fantastic, but it's a shame the same pace and level of interest couldn't be maintained throughout the season. Honestly, I think the writers should trim the cast a little and bump a few regulars down to recurring to even out the storylines a bit.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Least favorite episode: I didn't like the war flashback episode. It was well-produced but it felt very out-of-place on a show like Grey's Anatomy.
I agree and funny thing it's listed as most of posters here least epp
don't get me wrong I don't think any of us here don't think a PSTD is something that should be explored but it doesn't fit anywhere in GA like you said. Owen PSTD SL has chewed up enough screentime IMO in S5-6 he just came into the show last season and yet Owen SL has toke center stage way too much for my taste.
Quote:
Least favorite storyline: Mark's daughter and Owen/Teddy. Seriously, who the hell cared?
To be fair Mark is at least a long time character in the show so I'm sure a few people cared but Owen and Teddy are brand new characters and the SL of Owen and Teddy didn't make sense I knew CO is THE couple so it just felt pointless IMO.
Quote:
But things seemed to meander in the second half and there was no real direction to the plots for a while.
Great point this was I been trying to say but yes they failed so much to establish a real direction to a plot this season expect for Derek SL being chief the rest just fall flat IMO.
Quote:
Honestly, I think the writers should trim the cast a little and bump a few regulars down to recurring to even out the storylines a bit.
Yeah next season they have Ellen and Sandra and Justin and Patrick back at full force they should invest them wisely since they are the remaining main core main characters.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Favorite episode: SF
Least favorite episode: Nearly all of them minus a few in the beginning.
Favorite storyline: __
Least favorite storyline: C/O/T
Favorite dramatic scene: OR moment with Mer, Cris, Owen, Avery, Der, and Clark
Favorite romantic scene: "Kiss me" moment for MerDer
Favorite comedy scene: Cris meeting Alex's brother
Favorite character(s): Meredith, Derek, Cristina, Arizona
Least favorite character(s): Teddy, Lexie, MW'ers (except Avery)
Favorite medical case: Isaac's
Favorite quote: Mer: "You're nothing your father." Alex: "And you're nothing like your mother."
Favorite narration: __
Favorite couple: Meredith and Derek
Favorite friendship: Meredith and Alex, Meredith and Cristina

As a whole, I felt there were way too many characters. Totally didn't see the point of the merger. :/ They barely even did anything. The Cris/Owen/Teddy thing I won't even talk about...*no comment*
I thought the beginning was really good, the middle seriously boring, and the end exciting. This is speaking from nearly all perspectives though.
From an MD fan's POV, the season seriously sucked until the end, even though the miscarriage was depressing, although realistic.