Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

I just don't want her to be a regular. Now, if she were a guy and Ellis's sexy son, I'd say yeah. Grey's has too many females and too little males.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, I think they made a mistake by making her female. A male would work better since there are less, and we already had TWO sisters of Mer showing up unexpectedly at the hospital. Plus I'd like Mer to be the only daughter figure for Richard, so a guy wouldn't be as "threatening" but that's just me loving Mer/Richard too much
Old 08-02-2014, 03:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I want more Jolex and Alex to be honest. Also Mer/Alex would be nice.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)

And Stephanie should die. We haven't had a character death in a while.
we are cruel

Last edited by Sunny1183; 08-02-2014 at 05:16 AM
Old 08-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

If there will be a character death, I'm hoping for Webber tbh, he's annoyed me so much last season. And this is coming from someone who was so happy initially that he didn't die in the premiere. Bailey has annoyed me a lot too, but I don't necessarily want her gone either. Fact is, we have too many general surgeons, Webber should leave or something.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

I could do without Bailey. The more "recent" Bailey had become really tired, I really miss the old "nazi" Bailey. I feel like Webber also doesn't have much left to do, but I feel like he is still the figure head and therefore think he should stay at least for 11 and 12. I think that if they go the way of giving the board seat to Alex (which they should), then Bailey should leave after 11. I am sure she will be whining for the seat and when she doesn't get it she should go. However, I do love Ben. I like his dynamics with the other residents. Actually, I really enjoy him on Mistresses and hope that they can give him a more defining role on Greys, not just Bailey's husband :s
Old 08-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
Yes, I think they made a mistake by making her female. A male would work better since there are less, and we already had TWO sisters of Mer showing up unexpectedly at the hospital. Plus I'd like Mer to be the only daughter figure for Richard, so a guy wouldn't be as "threatening" but that's just me loving Mer/Richard too much
Same feelings Mai.

If they were going with this SL.. I wish they made the sibling a guy.

Icon: Nikki
Old 08-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

I have so much catching up to do, but it sucks that the DVD for season 10 will come out after season 11 premieres. My cable box is effed up and I'm planning on getting rid of any cable TV services in the next few months... Anyways, based on what I've seen on Twitter and heard from my friend:

Meredith has another half-sibling, a third sister. I saw a few posts on this page saying they wished it was a guy. Well, first of all, wouldn't Meredith have known about this? She remembered her mother attempting suicide when she was a little girl, certainly she'd remember Ellis being pregnant! Second of all, a guy half-sibling would be better. It would add more to the show and, like others have said, it seems like there are way too few guys on the show.

I read a spoiler the other day (while looking at spoilers for another show) that some characters (don't know if I can post spoilers) won't be focused on that much. I know there's going to be the plot with Meredith's half-sister and April's pregnant, but still... This character deserves happiness and this other character is perfect for them.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
I read a spoiler the other day (while looking at spoilers for another show) that some characters (don't know if I can post spoilers) won't be focused on that much.
The only spoiler there is from Shonda herself that it's a ''Meredith centric season'' and well it should be, after all the set ups for her character in the finale.

Old 08-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

I want the lunch scenes back...It's kind of silly but I want Mer, Derek, Alex and some of the others sit and have lunch together and tease each others as they use to do when the interns were interns...

Icon by Jaje
Old 08-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Loyal Fan

My only concern is that they write good story arcs and utilize the main cast and have them interact, pair characters that haven't interacted at all or in a while. Obviously, Mer's always been the 'voice' of the show and so it would be nice to see most if not all the characters have some scenes with her. The past couple seasons storylines were segmented; and the characters learned about each other's problems through gossip. I'd just like to see the characters involved in the scenes, so it's cohesive. The word 'family' gets thrown around, on the show, but lately it hasn't been portrayed that well. AND, please give us scenes outside of the hospital and Joe's!! Dinner at the Shepherd's patio? Hanging out at daycare? Btw, where's Sophia? I've only seen Bailey/Zola. Heck, even the lounge is fine. There needs to be balance.Maybe it's asking too much, but if they can incorporate some it would make it better.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I agree the characters need to interact with almost everyone. And not just with a few - their spouses/friends

They also should have big cases where almost everyone is involved

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 08-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

I need for Meredith to be the glue again. She was the glue up until 10x5 when Cristina destroyed her confidence. Hopefully Cristina's final words to her were enough to restore her confidence, thus restoring 'the glue' of Grey's Anatomy. That was what was missing in season 10, and the series really lacked balance because of it. Meredith is what creates the balance on the show.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
i need for meredith to be the glue again. She was the glue up until 10x5 when cristina destroyed her confidence. Hopefully cristina's final words to her were enough to restore her confidence, thus restoring 'the glue' of grey's anatomy. That was what was missing in season 10, and the series really lacked balance because of it. Meredith is what creates the balance on the show.
word.

Old 08-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Loyal Fan

ITA. Here's hoping SR's s11 being a 'Mer-centric season' is what's going to bring that 'it' factor the show's been lacking. Though, we all have our fave couples, I hope this is what makes it better.

eta: And if they introduce any new interns, PLEASE Shonda, just keep them as extras. Don't even write them into the stories.
Make them like the new batch of interns s7... and yes, make Bailey the 'Nazi' attending again.

Last edited by ane_rosa; 08-03-2014 at 10:01 PM