Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Dp

I just realized my vote was one of the one needed to be un-tied! so deleting this vote...

Icon by Jaje
Old 11-24-2014, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 10 Survivor

Round 19

10.01 "Seal Our Fate"
Voted out in round 17
In the 10th-season opener, mudslide victims arrive in the ER. Meanwhile, Meredith faces a tough choice; Callie deals with Arizona's unfaithfulness; and Richard's life is in jeopardy.

10.02 "I Want You With Me"
Voted off in round 16
The staff continue to assist mudslide victims. Meanwhile, Callie comes to a decision about her relationship; and tragic news brings the doctors together.

10.03 "Everybody's Crying Mercy"
Voted off in round 18
Meredith and Derek feel torn about work as they stay home with their newborn son. Elsewhere, Arizona attempts to repair her marriage; Alex and Jo adjust to being a couple; Owen and Jackson disagree about finances; and April awaits crucial test results.

10.04 "Puttin' on the Ritz"

The hospital holds a fund-raising event, which takes on a competitive twist thanks to Jackson. Meanwhile, Bailey treats some demanding patients; Shane and Stephanie attempt to manage a chaotic ER on their own; and Alex exposes his vulnerable side to Jo.

10.05 "I Bet It Stung"
Voted off in round 15
Meredith struggles to balance her work with motherhood. Elsewhere, Stephanie strives to impress Jackson's mother; Jo gets too attached to a patient; and Callie and Owen get wrapped up in an emotional dilemma concerning a patient.

10.06 "Map of You"

Derek and Callie team up for a brain-mapping project while Meredith contemplates continuing her mom's research. Elsewhere, Richard proposes that his physical condition be used as a learning tool; and feelings of guilt about Heather's death plague Shane.

10.07 "Thriller"
Voted off in round 8
Eerie patients arrive at the hospital on Halloween, and one of them puts a doctor's welfare at risk. Meanwhile, Derek and Ben team up for a new surgical procedure; and Richard requests that a second-year resident perform his surgery, infuriating Bailey.

10.08 "Two Against One"
Voted off in round 5
Strife builds between Meredith and Cristina, leading to a shocking betrayal. Elsewhere, Derek advises Jackson to step back and let other doctors tend to his patients; April and Matthew make a big decision; and Ben's return complicates things for Bailey.

10.09 " Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word"
Voted off in round 1
Callie is stunned to be facing a malpractice suit, so she turns to her dad, who divulges a secret to her. Meanwhile, flashbacks reveal unexpected details about Callie and Arizona's marriage.

10.10 "Somebody That I Used To Know"
Voted off in round 2
Ben regrets a conversation he had with Derek, fearing it may lead to problems for Bailey. Elsewhere, Cristina finds a friend in Shane; April's wedding plans cause awkwardness for others; and Meredith decides to host Thanksgiving dinner.

10.11 "Man on the Moon"
Voted off in round 6
April's sister visits and begins to annoy her. Elsewhere, Callie and Arizona put effort into a reconciliation; Matthew and Jackson join forces after they see a devastating accident; and Cristina is urged to live stream video of an operation.

10.12 "Get Up, Stand Up"
Voted off in round 13
April's wedding day arrives. Meanwhile, Meredith and Cristina continue to clash; Bailey tells Ben how she honestly feels about his return; Shane inserts himself into a perilous situation; and Derek receives a life-changing phone call.

10.13 "Take It Back"
Voted off in round 7
Alex hears news about his dad and becomes angry. Meanwhile, Derek doesn't keep a promise, leaving Meredith feeling betrayed; Arizona and Callie make a decision about their relationship; and Bailey uncovers the real reason why Ben returned to Seattle.

10.14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away"

A nonfraternization policy is issued to hospital staff in the wake of a complaint, leading the couples to worry about their relationships. Meanwhile, Emma and Owen discuss the future; and Richard asks the residents to research an atypical cancer case.

10.15 "Throwing It All Away"
Voted off in round 3
Arizona advises a patient who's facing a potential double amputation. Meanwhile, Derek doesn't fulfill a promise to Callie; a baby is abandoned outside of the hospital; and a doctor gets suspended for not adhering to the nonfraternization policy.

10.16 "We Gotta Get Out Of This Place"
Voted off in round 4
Meredith gets an assistant to help with her vein project. Meanwhile, Richard receives a special birthday gift from Bailey when she allows him to scrub in on an extraordinary case; Callie surprises Derek; and a young pregnant mom seeks help from Shane.

10.17 "Do You Know?"
Voted off in round 14
Cristina envisions two different scenarios for her life based on one crucial decision she faces. Meanwhile, a patient decides whether to live or die.

10.18 "You Be Illin'"

The doctors get sick after flu patients flood the hospital. Meanwhile, Derek must deliver an important speech on brain mapping, despite feeling ill; and a new doctor introduces Alex to a different way of practicing medicine.

10.19: "I'm Winning"
Voted off in round 10
Cristina is nominated for a prestigious award and remains calm amid all of the excitement. Meanwhile, Bailey tries to help a boy who doesn't have an immune system; Derek and Callie use a machine that recognizes emotions; and Richard delivers a pep talk.

10.20: "Go It Alone"
Voted off in round 11
Pressure mounts for Derek both at work and home. Meanwhile, Meredith helps Cristina write an acceptance speech in case she wins an award; April and Jackson are at odds over big marital issues; and Callie and Arizona attempt to reestablish their bond.

10.21: "Change of Heart"

The doctors receive bad news from Jackson. Meanwhile, Amelia arrives in Seattle for an unexpected visit; Richard heads to Boston to surprise Catherine; and Bailey makes a bold decision after growing disappointed with the lack of progress in her research.

10.22: "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
Voted off in round 12
Cristina seeks guidance from Meredith as she makes a decision about her future. Meanwhile, Derek and Amelia join forces to operate on conjoined twins; Jo takes on too many cases; and Stephanie uncovers the truth about Bailey's bubble-boy case.

10.23: "Everything I Try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn Out Right"
Voted off in round 9
Amelia opens up to Meredith about her time in Seattle. Elsewhere, bad news is delivered to Callie; Bailey faces the consequences of her actions; and the residents are alarmed to hear that one of them will soon be out of a job.

10.24: "Fear (of the Unknown)"

In the 10th-season finale, Cristina's coworkers give her a fond send-off. Meanwhile, a possible terrorist act occurs in Seattle and leads to pandemonium at the hospital; Meredith makes a life-altering choice; and a doctor gets alarming news.

Rules:
-vote for your least favorite episode (vote for the episode, not the picture as they aren't always the best representation)
-4 votes and an episode is out (or the one with the most votes in 36 hours)

Old 11-25-2014, 05:20 AM
Addicted Fan

10x24
Old 11-25-2014, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

10x18
Old 11-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

10x14

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 12-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

any tie breakers?
Old 12-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

10x14

Icon: Nikki
Old 12-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks Grati. We're close to the end!

Season 10 Survivor

Round 20

10.01 "Seal Our Fate"
Voted out in round 17
In the 10th-season opener, mudslide victims arrive in the ER. Meanwhile, Meredith faces a tough choice; Callie deals with Arizona's unfaithfulness; and Richard's life is in jeopardy.

Voted off in round 16
The staff continue to assist mudslide victims. Meanwhile, Callie comes to a decision about her relationship; and tragic news brings the doctors together.

Voted off in round 18
Meredith and Derek feel torn about work as they stay home with their newborn son. Elsewhere, Arizona attempts to repair her marriage; Alex and Jo adjust to being a couple; Owen and Jackson disagree about finances; and April awaits crucial test results.

The hospital holds a fund-raising event, which takes on a competitive twist thanks to Jackson. Meanwhile, Bailey treats some demanding patients; Shane and Stephanie attempt to manage a chaotic ER on their own; and Alex exposes his vulnerable side to Jo.

10.05 "I Bet It Stung"
Voted off in round 15
Meredith struggles to balance her work with motherhood. Elsewhere, Stephanie strives to impress Jackson's mother; Jo gets too attached to a patient; and Callie and Owen get wrapped up in an emotional dilemma concerning a patient.

10.06 "Map of You"

Derek and Callie team up for a brain-mapping project while Meredith contemplates continuing her mom's research. Elsewhere, Richard proposes that his physical condition be used as a learning tool; and feelings of guilt about Heather's death plague Shane.

10.07 "Thriller"
Voted off in round 8
Eerie patients arrive at the hospital on Halloween, and one of them puts a doctor's welfare at risk. Meanwhile, Derek and Ben team up for a new surgical procedure; and Richard requests that a second-year resident perform his surgery, infuriating Bailey.

10.08 "Two Against One"
Voted off in round 5
Strife builds between Meredith and Cristina, leading to a shocking betrayal. Elsewhere, Derek advises Jackson to step back and let other doctors tend to his patients; April and Matthew make a big decision; and Ben's return complicates things for Bailey.

Voted off in round 1
Callie is stunned to be facing a malpractice suit, so she turns to her dad, who divulges a secret to her. Meanwhile, flashbacks reveal unexpected details about Callie and Arizona's marriage.

Voted off in round 2
Ben regrets a conversation he had with Derek, fearing it may lead to problems for Bailey. Elsewhere, Cristina finds a friend in Shane; April's wedding plans cause awkwardness for others; and Meredith decides to host Thanksgiving dinner.

10.11 "Man on the Moon"
Voted off in round 6
April's sister visits and begins to annoy her. Elsewhere, Callie and Arizona put effort into a reconciliation; Matthew and Jackson join forces after they see a devastating accident; and Cristina is urged to live stream video of an operation.

10.12 "Get Up, Stand Up"
Voted off in round 13
April's wedding day arrives. Meanwhile, Meredith and Cristina continue to clash; Bailey tells Ben how she honestly feels about his return; Shane inserts himself into a perilous situation; and Derek receives a life-changing phone call.

10.13 "Take It Back"
Voted off in round 7
Alex hears news about his dad and becomes angry. Meanwhile, Derek doesn't keep a promise, leaving Meredith feeling betrayed; Arizona and Callie make a decision about their relationship; and Bailey uncovers the real reason why Ben returned to Seattle.

Voted out in round 19
A nonfraternization policy is issued to hospital staff in the wake of a complaint, leading the couples to worry about their relationships. Meanwhile, Emma and Owen discuss the future; and Richard asks the residents to research an atypical cancer case.

Voted off in round 3
Arizona advises a patient who's facing a potential double amputation. Meanwhile, Derek doesn't fulfill a promise to Callie; a baby is abandoned outside of the hospital; and a doctor gets suspended for not adhering to the nonfraternization policy.

Voted off in round 4
Meredith gets an assistant to help with her vein project. Meanwhile, Richard receives a special birthday gift from Bailey when she allows him to scrub in on an extraordinary case; Callie surprises Derek; and a young pregnant mom seeks help from Shane.

10.17 "Do You Know?"
Voted off in round 14
Cristina envisions two different scenarios for her life based on one crucial decision she faces. Meanwhile, a patient decides whether to live or die.

10.18 "You Be Illin'"

The doctors get sick after flu patients flood the hospital. Meanwhile, Derek must deliver an important speech on brain mapping, despite feeling ill; and a new doctor introduces Alex to a different way of practicing medicine.

Voted off in round 10
Cristina is nominated for a prestigious award and remains calm amid all of the excitement. Meanwhile, Bailey tries to help a boy who doesn't have an immune system; Derek and Callie use a machine that recognizes emotions; and Richard delivers a pep talk.

Voted off in round 11
Pressure mounts for Derek both at work and home. Meanwhile, Meredith helps Cristina write an acceptance speech in case she wins an award; April and Jackson are at odds over big marital issues; and Callie and Arizona attempt to reestablish their bond.

The doctors receive bad news from Jackson. Meanwhile, Amelia arrives in Seattle for an unexpected visit; Richard heads to Boston to surprise Catherine; and Bailey makes a bold decision after growing disappointed with the lack of progress in her research.

Voted off in round 12
Cristina seeks guidance from Meredith as she makes a decision about her future. Meanwhile, Derek and Amelia join forces to operate on conjoined twins; Jo takes on too many cases; and Stephanie uncovers the truth about Bailey's bubble-boy case.

Voted off in round 9
Amelia opens up to Meredith about her time in Seattle. Elsewhere, bad news is delivered to Callie; Bailey faces the consequences of her actions; and the residents are alarmed to hear that one of them will soon be out of a job.

In the 10th-season finale, Cristina's coworkers give her a fond send-off. Meanwhile, a possible terrorist act occurs in Seattle and leads to pandemonium at the hospital; Meredith makes a life-altering choice; and a doctor gets alarming news.

Rules:
-vote for your least favorite episode (vote for the episode, not the picture as they aren't always the best representation)

Old 12-07-2014, 06:36 AM
Addicted Fan

10x24
Old 12-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

10x18

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 12-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Passionate Fan

10x18

Old 12-16-2014, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 10 Survivor

Round 21

10.01 "Seal Our Fate"
Voted out in round 17

Voted off in round 16

Voted off in round 18

10.05 "I Bet It Stung"
Voted off in round 15

10.06 "Map of You"

10.07 "Thriller"
Voted off in round 8

10.08 "Two Against One"
Voted off in round 5

Voted off in round 1

Voted off in round 2

10.11 "Man on the Moon"
Voted off in round 6

10.12 "Get Up, Stand Up"
Voted off in round 13

10.13 "Take It Back"
Voted off in round 7

Voted out in round 19

Voted off in round 3

Voted off in round 4

10.17 "Do You Know?"
Voted off in round 14

10.18 "You Be Illin'"
Voted out in round 20

Voted off in round 10

Voted off in round 11

Voted off in round 12

Voted off in round 9

Rules:

Old 12-16-2014, 06:45 AM
Addicted Fan

10x24
Old 12-19-2014, 04:09 AM
New Fan

21! Cried so much at 24, it has to win!
Old 12-26-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

10x24