Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2015, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Meredith's attitude toward Alex is seriously pissing me off. She's acting like a child toward him, and it almost feels out of character. I'm curious to see what Ellen Pompeo thinks of Meredith's attitude toward him, because imo it's very immature. The comments about him being 'her person' are way out of line and too literal, and she shouldn't be trying to use Alex as a replacement for Cristina *that* literally. The sneak peek for 11x11 annoyed me too.

I found the conversation between Amelia, Meredith, and Maggie to be completely natural and beautiful. I wish the writers would focus more on Meredith bonding with them, instead of having Meredith torture Alex. It's sad, because I used to love Mer and Alex's friendship, but they're ruining it. Also, Mer/Alex are the last two remaining of the original interns, so I was looking forward to seeing them bond but definitely not like this.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

It is out of character for Mer, especially the stuff with Jo, since she is the one who encouraged Alex to go after her in the first place. If she really doesn't trust Jo to watch her kids, then I hope she has the guts to tell Jo herself and not pawn that off on Alex. I'm sure that Jo would be hurt and embarrassed to know that is what Alex's best friend thinks of her.

I just think that Mer should be more understanding of Jo's position considering she was in it with Derek for years. I don't know, this season has really been disappointing for me as an Alex, Jolex, and Merlex fan. What's new, right?
Old 02-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

really don't understant Mer about Jo,and why she don't have a little faith in her..

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 02-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Meredith has been so off this year. And her comment about the Odyssey thing being "weird". Hello, you were married on a post-it. I mean, I get she has a lot going on and is trying to find her ground, but that doesn't warrant treating your oldest friend in Seattle like garbage and his girlfriend, who you've previously liked, like she's a hoodlum.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Meredith's attitude toward Alex is seriously pissing me off. She's acting like a child toward him, and it almost feels out of character. I'm curious to see what Ellen Pompeo thinks of Meredith's attitude toward him, because imo it's very immature. The comments about him being 'her person' are way out of line and too literal, and she shouldn't be trying to use Alex as a replacement for Cristina *that* literally. The sneak peek for 11x11 annoyed me too.

I found the conversation between Amelia, Meredith, and Maggie to be completely natural and beautiful. I wish the writers would focus more on Meredith bonding with them, instead of having Meredith torture Alex. It's sad, because I used to love Mer and Alex's friendship, but they're ruining it. Also, Mer/Alex are the last two remaining of the original interns, so I was looking forward to seeing them bond but definitely not like this.
I think it's just the writer trying to be portray as if there is a void and while I agree Cristina left a huge void. However, why can't Maggie fill up here and there and Callie as well. Love me Mer and Alex ,but the writers are being so cartoonish
Old 02-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mer could also turn to Amelia to fill up the void Cristina left and Alex is not available right at that moment. It seems to me that Alex is OOC too - I could see him offering support to Mer even if she is rude and all, but Alex not telling her about his involvement in Zola's life, etc...not so much.

I don't remember Mer and Cristina PAUSEing during sex to talk to each other. Did they? It is frustrating because having so very few scenes for characters/SL (Alex especially) I'm trying to guess other logics from what is presented on screen, and I need to trust what the characters are saying.

Alex seemed to value his intimate time: he didn't answer Mer's message and had the same idea in their later conversation. But later Mer told Jo about PAUSing and Jo was eager to follow it. Not sure what the point is: just a funny situation, or that Mer and Jo have rather similar ideas?
Old 02-13-2015, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

where are good scene between scene? bad writing such a ****

Old 02-18-2015, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

I've just started season 11 and Meredith ranting about her newfound sister in ep3 to Alex while he was in the shower was hilarious. I think Alex's new role as "her person" is funny.
Old 02-20-2015, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Old 02-20-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Their scene together last episode was amazing. The Mer/Alex I love.. not the forced and weird scenes they had this season.

Icon: Nikki
Old 02-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Jo walking in on the hug (while naked) was hilarious too. That scene didn't feel forced at all.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww the hug <3
Old 02-21-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

More scene like this please!

Old 02-21-2015, 01:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I also loved their last scene. I thought Alex was a little jealous on the Mer/Maggie friendship because of his "Where's Pierce? What is she? Morning shift? And I get nights?" comment.
Old 02-21-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I noticed that too.