Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-24-2016, 02:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
I think the writers changed it to make Alex look better. Also people sometimes see what they want to see.

Anyway, it's not that he "claims", he also asked Jo so I think he really did think that.

Anyway, when Alex and Meredith are a pair, then I look at the series no longer at or very rarely. But well the Shonda and Justin Chambers and Ellen Pompeo also, however, are the Merlex a pair. The opinions have indeed weight. Just by Shonda. I think at the end Alex will be with Jo and together they marry or who knows with Izzie even again, if this shows up so suddenly and Meredith will be with Nathan. I think even the Merthan could marry in 13x24.
Old 09-25-2016, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

The AU episode when they were a couple was bad enough to watch. I couldn't stand to see them together as a couple again. But I have hope we will never see that. Their friendship is too strong to destroy that. Even Shonda knows that. If she would have wanted them together she would have put them together long ago. Alex has Jo and Meredith is in love with Riggs. Meredith feels obliged to help him because he helped her in the past. That's the reason why she can't turn her back to him.
Old 09-25-2016, 04:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Source: The slow dance of the infinite stars

I'm also very curious how they will handle their relationship if Mere/Nathan will get into a serious relationship. Cause Cristina was always kinda of the #1 in Mere's live. I wonder if they will go the same route with Mere/Alex.

I mean Mere/Cristina were the EMOTIONAL RELATIONSHIP of Grey's. They often shared more meaningful scenes than Derek/Mere. That's why shipping Merlex is so strange, because I do get the emotional satisfaction by watching them be friends and share so many important scenes. Often with a ship you only care about them getting together. And are waiting for that moment, that you almost can't enjoy the show. That's not the case here.
Old 09-25-2016, 04:46 AM
Extreme Fan

That's true. I wonder how Alex will cope if Meredith and Nathan really have a romantic relationship with each other. Will he feel envy? Or jealous? but I think that he nichtg how Cristina will often show up at Meredith at home. I can imagine that it will really give her happiness with Nathan.
Old 09-25-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Meredith and Alex are the 2nd GA I guess after Mer and Cristina
Old 09-25-2016, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
That's true. I wonder how Alex will cope if Meredith and Nathan really have a romantic relationship with each other. Will he feel envy? Or jealous? but I think that he nichtg how Cristina will often show up at Meredith at home. I can imagine that it will really give her happiness with Nathan.

Meredith had sex with another man after Derek had died. And Alex knew about it and wasn't jealous. Why should it be different this time? I'm sure he still loves Jo and wants her back someday. I guess he would be happy for Mer.
Old 09-25-2016, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd like to be added to the list please. I've started watching the show again after being nothing more than a casual viewer since season 7, mostly because I love these two and think that their friendship could be the foundation of such a beautiful and healthy romantic love.

And that's all I have to say about that.
ICON
Old 09-25-2016, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I'd like to be added to the list please. I've started watching the show again after being nothing more than a casual viewer since season 7, mostly because I love these two and think that their friendship could be the foundation of such a beautiful and healthy romantic love.

And that's all I have to say about that.
Welcome! and I've added you.

Old 09-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mer has a special "Alex" smile
Old 09-27-2016, 08:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Meredith is now just there for him because he was at that time when they were attacked by the patient, also lasting for she was there and was always at her side and took care of their children. It is now a matter of course that she is there for him and support him. Whether or Maggie DeLuca understand.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Meredith will always stand by Alex that's the point
Old 09-28-2016, 09:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Both have and be a sibling relationship with each other and maintain. As is never anything romantic to it.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

But Shonda said never say never
Old 09-28-2016, 09:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Yes, but Meredith and Alex as a couple? Please do not. No they can not do to us. If that happens then it has a lot Jolex and Merthan fans (I am one) against him. And Justin and Ellen want definitely not developed the somewhat romantic with Alex and Meredith.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for adding me to the list.

Just a thought . . . as someone who has lurked here a bit, has there ever been any talk about doing 2 separate threads for these guys, one for romance and one for friendship? Because while I love their friendship and would like to discuss that, I would also love the chance to talk about their romantic potential with others, but from what I've seen here, that can lead to arguments.

Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a bitch or anything. But I'm just very adamant about positive ship threads, and I'd like to post in a thread with a positive vibe, you know what I mean?
ICON