Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2014, 01:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Best picture of Sadie yet!! So cute set up and so so very Jesse..

Instagram
Old 04-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Absolute Fan

She's so cute!! Of what you can see anyway I love how he took that photo so you cant see her face properly. Good job Jesse
I'm in love and always will be
Old 04-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Loyal Fan

She's grown so much for being what 4-5 mos.!!! Adorable! So nice of Jesse to share, knowing he likes to keep his private life private. Hope to see more of Sadie.

And so sweet of him to show support to Sarah.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

JW and humor. she's so big and yummy (I love biting on baby fat ) ... And all we see is an eyebrow but need to comment that it's perfect! I didn't notice at first, the book was a black Mary... Sooo JW..

Last edited by pink_duchess; 05-01-2014 at 04:51 AM
Old 04-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Haha adorable! She's already "reading."
Old 05-05-2014, 05:31 AM
Loyal Fan

sorry jesse... Had to share... *gulp*

cto instagram

Apparently from a broadway play 'the Sandbox' way back in 2009
Getting To Know Jesse Williams
Old 05-05-2014, 05:45 AM
Absolute Fan

I saw that the other week How cute!!
Old 05-05-2014, 06:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Been looking for that intvw from the bonnie hunt show...not in YouTube anymore, the ones for the other GA stuff were still there...

I went back to previous threads and found out that apparently he and kim were promoted as regulars the same time..hence they did a lot of promo...SD probably was signed a little later, and could have really been last minute...

----------------------------------

Congratulations to JW for being the youngest Board of Director for the Advancement Project Org!
I admire his tenacity to get involved. Kudos to him.

To know more about the Advancement Project you can watch this..

Last edited by pink_duchess; 05-06-2014 at 10:49 AM
Old 05-13-2014, 12:55 AM
Loyal Fan

So, if Jesse was promoted as a regular before Sarah, does his contract end before hers? There was worry talk that he might not renew since he's got so many hats he's wearing and tends to be involved in outside projects more. I hope not

So great too that Jesse is really advocating for change that he believes in. His work is amazing, and sometimes it makes me feel like an incompetent person

Btw, that speedo picture of Jesse hmm...hot and cute! Though he seemed to have bulked up/ put on some weight since then. Still, gorgeous gorgeous man!
Old 05-13-2014, 05:01 AM
Loyal Fan

They were both signed s7. Although they were being 'auditioned' s6 when they were introduced, I think JW was set to be a regular of the bat with Kim Raver given that the Harper Avery storyline was put in 6x16. SD was never meant to be regular though since it was a 2 episode thing, more likely a guesting. The other 2 Nora and Robert were I guess lukewarm hence we're not signed. Thus JW and Kim had been promoted heavily and we're doing promo rounds while SD could have been a late decision.

JW had been doing mostly advocacies, I haven't heard big entertainment projects coming his way recently...so either it's top secret or he's really focusing on humanitarian projects than furthering his career...which actually is good because he'd definitely would need his GA income then. seeing that EP, PD, JC all stayed for ~12 seasons meant GA is a great bread and butter and he might be taking that as a consideration.

Yes, I think he'd been putting in less effort to look buff as he said in OMG insider last year. OMG Insider-Jesse Williams He seems to be a brains over brawn guy. Another dimension that could be a sign he's getting comfortable in GA. He needs to get a sexy role to work at it again I suppose (and hope)

A project currently in the works for him I think as per imdb is The Notorious Nine A full length off shoot of the short film They Die By Dawn wherein he starred.

Last edited by pink_duchess; 05-13-2014 at 05:19 AM
Old 05-13-2014, 11:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_duchess (View Post)
They were both signed s7. Although they were being 'auditioned' s6 when they were introduced, I think JW was set to be a regular of the bat with Kim Raver given that the Harper Avery storyline was put in 6x16. SD was never meant to be regular though since it was a 2 episode thing, more likely a guesting. The other 2 Nora and Robert were I guess lukewarm hence we're not signed. Thus JW and Kim had been promoted heavily and we're doing promo rounds while SD could have been a late decision.

JW had been doing mostly advocacies, I haven't heard big entertainment projects coming his way recently...so either it's top secret or he's really focusing on humanitarian projects than furthering his career...which actually is good because he'd definitely would need his GA income then. seeing that EP, PD, JC all stayed for ~12 seasons meant GA is a great bread and butter and he might be taking that as a consideration.

Yes, I think he'd been putting in less effort to look buff as he said in OMG insider last year. OMG Insider-Jesse Williams He seems to be a brains over brawn guy. Another dimension that could be a sign he's getting comfortable in GA. He needs to get a sexy role to work at it again I suppose (and hope)

A project currently in the works for him I think as per imdb is The Notorious Nine A full length off shoot of the short film They Die By Dawn wherein he starred.
Thank you! I appreciate the info. I got a bit worried, but yeah like you said Jesse seems to be content so far with Grey's and he seems to be more invested in doing his advocacies as of recently.

I think I freaked out some Japril fans with my speculation as to whether Jesse would resign later. Glad you clarified.

Jesse isn't as buff as he was before, but I do like how he is now. More manly and hot still.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:07 AM
Absolute Fan

I think he's even hotter now
Old 05-14-2014, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_duchess (View Post)
good mix!
He really does look like tony parker they could be brothers...of course tony has an african american dad too and his mom is dutch...

like in here..but still jesse is "way handsomer" (in april kepner's voice )

he does look like him but jesse is hotter
Old 05-14-2014, 01:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh by far!! I mean, look

Old 05-14-2014, 02:27 PM
Passionate Fan