Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

He is so weird on twitter.

But he is really intelligent and passionate about interesting things such as art, not to mention he is gorgeous....

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing an action!Jackson figure.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

i love him on twitter. he's a smart guy and he's freaking gorgeous.

Old 05-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

I am obsessed with Jesse Williams' everything...his face, his body, his intelligence, his eyes, etc. I am friends with this poster on FF (AlwaysBL) and now I am only allowed to talk about him through a token system. I have to earn the right to talk about him by talking about something she likes first.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

I watched an old interview of Jesse on Ellen. When he first came on the show and she was teasing him about what his Grey's nickname should be. She named him McJustReallyReallyReallyHot and I thought the McHot works for him. And I was wondering does he even have a nickname?
Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I watched an old interview of Jesse on Ellen. When he first came on the show and she was teasing him about what his Grey's nickname should be. She named him McJustReallyReallyReallyHot and I thought the McHot works for him. And I was wondering does he even have a nickname?
He's been call Pretty Boy a few times...by Cristina mostly.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

He's been called that by Karev a few times too. Though I think it's well known by all the characters on the show that like he is pretty gorgeous to look at and therefore some find it hard to take him seriously. I think that was a major problem for him (from his perspective) when we were just getting to know his character.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah like that speech he gave to Lexie about being pretty and her family not specting much from him.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Haha he is good marketing though for his practice of plastic surgery. I always think plastic surgeons should look above average so that clients will have a preconceived notion as to the outcome.

I mean it is a little terrible in that sense that it might make people think he is not serious because of his appearance and his specialty but plastics is an art and is necessary to boost someone's psychology and self-esteem. Not even just the typical breast augementation but cleft palate, burn victims, etc. Plastic surgeons are perfectionists.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone know if Jesse has any movies or anything he's working on during the hiatus? I don't see anything on IMDB, but was wondering if he mentioned anything on Twitter or in interviews.

Old 05-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

on TWOP some poster said he had a few projects in the works. I don't know when they are meant to come out or anything about them.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

I was on his imdb page because I was curious if there was any pictures of his parents/family. I was curious what they looked like. Only to find several posts about how his wife is ugly and he deserves better.

Seriously?

WTF?

People make me angry, not only is his wife a human being and shouldn't be insulted like that. But I think she is attractive, they have been together a long time. They clearly love each other and make each other happy. For people to make horrible, cruel, immature, and jealous filled comments like that frustrates me.

The relationship that happens between Jesse and his wife is their business and no one else.

Sorry about the rant, I just get so angry with rude horrible people whose main mission in life is to act like trolls.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I was on his imdb page because I was curious if there was any pictures of his parents/family. I was curious what they looked like. Only to find several posts about how his wife is ugly and he deserves better.

Seriously?

WTF?

People make me angry, not only is his wife a human being and shouldn't be insulted like that. But I think she is attractive, they have been together a long time. They clearly love each other and make each other happy. For people to make horrible, cruel, immature, and jealous filled comments like that frustrates me.

The relationship that happens between Jesse and his wife is their business and no one else.

Sorry about the rant, I just get so angry with rude horrible people whose main mission in life is to act like trolls.
I agree! I saw those same posts earlier this week. I think his wife is perfectly lovely. She might not fit the mold of what the media tells you is beautiful, but if you're capable of thinking for yourself, you can see it. Her beauty is not superficial, but it's still there. I guess some people are just super shallow. I have to say - I crack up when Jesse tweets some of the comments his wife makes. They clearly have a wonderful relationship. Sometimes haters just have to hate, I guess.

Old 05-23-2013, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. JW (View Post)
I agree! I saw those same posts earlier this week. I think his wife is perfectly lovely. She might not fit the mold of what the media tells you is beautiful, but if you're capable of thinking for yourself, you can see it. Her beauty is not superficial, but it's still there. I guess some people are just super shallow. I have to say - I crack up when Jesse tweets some of the comments his wife makes. They clearly have a wonderful relationship. Sometimes haters just have to hate, I guess.
What kind of comments have she made? I don't do twitter, so I have no idea.

I like his wife's feature, she's a natural beauty. She's has the girl next door look that just come across as kind and good hearted. She doesn't need to be some unrealistic ideal of beauty because I'm sure he thinks she's breath taking beautiful. But your right, some people are just super shallow and downright cruel. He has found a woman that he loves and who loves him back. That's all anyone could ask for in this world.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

People are just really really shallow and taht shows how much we are influenced by media! I was more than happy to know that he was not into some supermodel he jsut met n iLA but into someone he ahd known for many years ...that regardless to the looks just shows that as April would say it... Relationships are based on getting,to know eachother and beng together in a committed way...even for super hot guys like JW!
God she is alucky woman right?
Old 05-23-2013, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

It's not only jealous, it's petty and shallow and I can't stand people like this.

And she is very lucky, indeed