Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2013, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

There's a nice little parallel between 9x09 and the finale for these two, regarding his teaching.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I would love to see Arizona stay with Alex and Cristina too. I remember getting one Alex and Cristina scene - when Alex told Cristina he loves Jo and Cristina told him to lie next to her on her bed, and Alex grumbled it was weird. That was funny.

As for Cristina being on Callie's side, no doubt Cristina's much closer to Callie than she is to Arizona. But, Cristina also shared a near-death experience with Arizona, and spent 4 days picking bugs out of Arizona's leg. All the tiny moments we've seen between Cristina and Arizona since the crash seem to point that they've gotten somewhat closer. I especially liked Cristina's reaction to when Arizona wiggled her butt when she was wearing her high-heeled prosthetic. Pre-crash Cristina would probably have gagged and walked away

Also, Cristina has been on both sides of the cheating situation (Owen cheated on her, she retaliated by sleeping with that guy in Minnesota). So Cristina may be able to offer Arizona an unique view into the whole thing. Plus, I just want to see sarcastic Arizona again. I think Cristina's snarkiness brings that out in her.

That being said, I bet the writers only have Arizona move to Mark's, and we never get any interaction between Alex/Cristina/Arizona. After all, this is Arizona we're talking about
Old 05-31-2013, 06:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

I completely agree with everything you said!!!

And most definitely see this happening as well:
Quote:
That being said, I bet the writers only have Arizona move to Mark's, and we never get any interaction between Alex/Cristina/Arizona. After all, this is Arizona we're talking about

Tori
Old 05-31-2013, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

I don't think there will be any interaction between those three but no offense, I find Cristina overrated. Especially after the season she had with Owen.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Alex/Arizona though. I doubt they will live together but I think they will have some scenes where Alex lends an ear.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I dont think there would either... it mould mean giving Arizona scenes with other people.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

And we all know how that is!

Tori
Old 06-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I think it's really sad that Arizona fans pretty much don't expect her POV to be shown, or to see her have any Peds cases, or be given much screentime.

Why is it that I always get invested in characters who aren't a priority in the writers' room? Why can't I get invested in lead characters?!
Old 06-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

I ask myself this all the freaking time! In EVERY TV show I watch. I can never just sit back and enjoy or appreciate the characters that the writers so clearly want me to root for. It is truly a very sad thing because it makes me a frustrated watcher.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm glad that I'm only invested in one character from one TV show at a time. I watch dozens of other TV shows, and I'm just a casual viewer for them and I don't care about the characters one way or another beyond what happens to them in that one hour. But whenever I do get invested in a character, they are never the main character(s). It's always the supporting character that gets me.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Yep. I'm in the same boat as ya'll. Always seem to like the one character the writers just don't care about.

At least when Arizona and Alex were friends/co-workers we got to see quite a bit of her.

Tori
Old 06-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I actually miss seeing Teacher!Arizona. Now that Alex is a fellow and a teacher himself, not to mention the new relationship he's in, we hardly ever see Arizona teaching him. Makes me wish the writers would have given one of the interns to Arizona. After all, Derek got 2 interns (Shane and Heather), and Bailey got Leah (not such a fan of that though). Arizona, IMO, is the best teacher they have on the show. I remember how great she was with Lexie in both the burn kid and Tommy episodes. Teddy is another one of the good teachers, but she's gone now.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah teacher Arizona kinda made Alex.She even effected his career path way more than anyone did even Alex said she made him.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Arizona was the one who believed in him, And is by far the best teacher they have.

even if Jo goes into peds Alex would probably be the one teaching her. I want another episode like an investment in love.

Last edited by la villanelle; 06-03-2013 at 03:14 AM
Old 06-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

I hope we get to see Teacher!Arizona too. Especially if she's helping Alex

Tori
Old 06-05-2013, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

and maybe give her another intern that likes it. I have no idea why people think it's a soft surgery subject. they do everything, just like Cristina said.