Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2017, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wonder what happened to her ex husband
Old 02-14-2017, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

I don't know. They never mentioned him. We saw Tuck, her son, in an episode last season. I think she raises him alone together with Ben.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:36 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm informing you of Cristina about the incident that Meredith has been suspended. Just inform and call. After all, she never wanted to have Bailey on the board, but Alex. Cristina wid did not like the whole.

Bailey, one should take away the hospital's chief post, and this one candidate, Catherine Avery, who was present in the Epsiode 12x01, was supposed to be. I found them very nice.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fifth Harmony

I don't know what happened to her ex-husband too sometimes, especially when they show scenes with little tuck...not so little anymore but still...

I love Miranda, she's awesome, like the bad guy but also so caring but also so crazy and kinda like a dragon!!! I don't remember the nickname now that the staff had for her when she was a resident but she always either keep my emotion all crazy lol! I love her!
Old 02-16-2017, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

She WAS caring and sympathetic. Not so much right now. I don't like how she changed. She was better and nicer when she wasn't the chief. This job, especially the responsibility that came with it, made her "The Nazi" again.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fifth Harmony

yeah but I like that she still gets both sides still, because if she didn't, she would not have cared for alex, or for anyone...I get that she got too "nazi" sometimes especially since the last episodes but I still love her
Old 02-18-2017, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

It seems to me that her new job also brings trouble to her marriage. It's not so easy to live together with someone who doesn't agree to your ideas. I hope Shonda won't kill another relationship. I like Bailey and Ben.
Old 02-19-2017, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fifth Harmony

^yeah they have a good dynamic, I wasn't fond of it at first but now I like it
Old 02-19-2017, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

I like them a lot. At first I thought he was too young for her, but now I think they are perfect for each other. That's why I don't want them to put it at risk.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fifth Harmony

they will put it at risks or we'll get bored of them so they have to spice it up so if they make it we'll have big moments
Old 02-20-2017, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Maybe. But for once I want to see a Greys couple being happy and together. Of course they can agree to disagree, but at the end of the day they should make up.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fifth Harmony

they probably will, in every show, there is always one couple staying together while others are falling apart hoping they're this one
Old 02-24-2017, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad she went to Meredith and asked her to come back. It shows how much she means to her.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Perhaps Bailey noticed that April as head of general surgery is not so good and simply does not work, which is also true and therefore she wanted Meredith back. Meredith is unique and she is the head of general surgery.

But how Bailey has come to Meredith, already pious. She should not suspend Meredith. In addition, Bailey has no own opinion and works only as a robot.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fifth Harmony

I think Bailey is trying to do her job right and put the feeling aside, it's not easy but she has to or she'lll be babysitting everyone, she has to be tuff even if she loves Meredith, she had to set an examples so the others would know what to expect from her if they would do the same.
I don't think she's all right but she did what she thought was right I loved her scene with Meredith, reminded me of a long time ago...