Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2015, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Well I doubt they were shooting an accident yesterday because otherwise it would have been on a green screen like it was when Calzona crashed.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
you can see Ellen is such a happy person who brings joy into people life.
She is!

It's probably on location stuff, like Ellen filming outside in season 9 with the girl who reminded her of Lexie.

Icon: Nikki
Old 03-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxtwisty (View Post)
Looks like Patrick is missing another race because of Grey's. Paul Ricard Thursday Notebook - Sportscar365
But Patrick wasnt expected to be in this St Petersburgh race...his full commitment this year is FIAWEC that begin next month and only 4 races on the North America Endurance Race...indeed even when he was in Rolex or Tudor or ALMS he never ran this race some are attending...

Hope Patrick and Ellen had been working hard but because they are the doctors saving the lives of the people at the crash...

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-27-2015, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Derek was wrong to kiss and feed that girl did he even tell Meredith about the kiss.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

The way it was played for me mean that what was showed on screen was what Derek told Meredith. She was playing it all day long while contrasting it agaisnt their memories. That's why she was mad and upset and that's why he was so scared at the end and asked her to wait and called post it...

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-27-2015, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

We disnt saw himtell her on screen but i think he did. The flashbacks were Mer internalizing them. And those flashback spanned from a Mer scene, mostly.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-28-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, he told her what happened before work, and it played out through out the episode, with the flashbacks of their history together and the flashbacks of what he told her played out. That's why she was so hurt and upset all day, and he was scared that she will tell him they are over.

I wonder if it's going to be mentioned again?

Old 03-28-2015, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

It can be mentioned....Meredith might have forgive him because their history mean more than this indiscretion, but she must not forget so easily so it can be brought up again...

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-28-2015, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

She will forgive, but definitely not forget... I wonder if she'll confide in anyone about it, since she didn't tell Alex. I can see her saying she doesn't know how she can trust him and debating if he really did cheat on her (like a lot of the fandom is doing).
Old 03-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Well certainly the way it was presented was ambiguous...but I think it was just a way to show it...they could have Derek talking and the flashbacks going along but that was what they did in S9 when Owen cheated, so I guess they used another way of telling the story. I just think he had to had told her because if the story was the girl was my research student, we never ever have any close contact and she is crazy and took my phone for unknown reasons, why would he be so scared at the end, if nothing happenend? Why call post it? Why ask her to wait before telling him her decision? He gave her a speech that screamed please forgive me...

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-29-2015, 08:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Old 03-29-2015, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

So hot!

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-29-2015, 08:35 AM
Addicted Fan

The time has been very generous with him.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope it's mentioned again. All this pain would be for nothing if they didn't make something out of it. She should be hesitant. Having trouble trusting him completely. This hurt her. And he is hurting for doing this to her. They can't just get back together and be happy as if nothing ever happened. Especially because they had problems before as well.
And gosh Patrick looks hot!!

Old 03-29-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladluvgrey (View Post)
Well certainly the way it was presented was ambiguous...but I think it was just a way to show it...they could have Derek talking and the flashbacks going along but that was what they did in S9 when Owen cheated, so I guess they used another way of telling the story. I just think he had to had told her because if the story was the girl was my research student, we never ever have any close contact and she is crazy and took my phone for unknown reasons, why would he be so scared at the end, if nothing happenend? Why call post it? Why ask her to wait before telling him her decision? He gave her a speech that screamed please forgive me...
Yeah, if he didn't tell her about the kiss, she wouldn't be that hurt and scared and probably thinking if anything more happened etc... plus he was so scared she's going to leaving him at the end, that's why he called post it on them.

I can't wait to see how they'll be together now... but seriously those posts on tumblr about Derek dying is pissing me the FU off. I hope we'll get bts pics of him and tweets he's on set this week for ep22.

Damn, Patrick sooo handsome.