Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mark/Erica #1: Because it isn't just her talent he's attracted to

I don't know about anyone else, but I love the idea of these two together. It'd be nice to see Mark actually fall for someone, rather than just be after sex, and Hahn is someone who would always challenge him.

Am I alone in this 'ship or are others sailing upon it with me?

Last edited by downinnewyork; 11-11-2007 at 06:47 PM
Old 11-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Total Fan

I'm not shipping them just yet but I think it would be interesting too. Mark admires strong women and Erica is just that.

Old 11-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahnnabanana (View Post)
I'm not shipping them just yet but I think it would be interesting too. Mark admires strong women and Erica is just that.
I'd really like to see Mark move beyond the sex with a new nurse every night thing. Seeing him try to go after a serious relationship (other than the doomed one with Addison) would be a great new direction for him.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahnnabanana (View Post)
That's pretty much what I'm thinking too. They had much better chemistry than I thought they would.

Last edited by hannahbanana; 11-11-2007 at 12:17 AM Reason: double post
Old 11-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Total Fan

I agree. They could have a great friendship if they don't become a couple. I also ship Mark/Callie but I'm warming up to the idea of these two. I think it would be a more equal relationship for both of them if they got together. Like I said in my previous post, Mark seems to be attracted to strong, confident women like Addison, and Erica seems to fit that description to a T. Looking forward to more scenes of them in the future.

Old 11-11-2007, 01:48 AM
New Fan

hmmm..hahn/sloan could work pretty well..now that i think of it. mark digs tough, feisty, successful, powerful & headstrong women (eg. addison). he's the kinda guy who needs someone who's professionally on an equal footing, someone who can keep him on his toes. he's not one to date soft, young, needy, struggling interns/jr residents like meredith, izzie or lexie.

what shall we call this possible pairing? mcsthahn? merica? ok. nevermind.

Last edited by hannahbanana; 11-11-2007 at 01:57 AM Reason: duplicate post
Old 11-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwreckchild (View Post)
what shall we call this possible pairing? mcsthahn? merica? ok. nevermind.
Heh. Yeah, I was trying to figure that out too. I couldn't think of anything that didn't sound dumb.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Slahn? Hahah.

Maybe something that describes them (Like Mark/Callie are The Outsiders) how about like The Talents? Er, something like that.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thackery (View Post)
Slahn? Hahah.

Maybe something that describes them (Like Mark/Callie are The Outsiders) how about like The Talents? Er, something like that.
Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines, but I think it's going to have to wait until we see some more interaction between them.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malana (View Post)
I don't know about anyone else, but I love the idea of these two together. It'd be nice to see Mark actually fall for someone, rather than just be after sex, and Hahn is someone who would always challenge him.

Am I alone in this 'ship or are others sailing upon it with me?
I'm not sure just yet if I'm totally sold yet. I loved their subplot last episode, and I do think it's something I could really get behind and enjoy, depending, but I'm going to give it a few episodes to see where it leads.

HOWEVER, I'm almost there already given the events of last week's episode, so just a little more and I may be hooked.

michael/isabel
Old 11-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thackery (View Post)
Just what I was about to suggest. We have very interesting ship names in here so it seems a bit lame to give them a combination name. maybe we should wait until we see something they have in common.

Old 11-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not into combo names either. I'm sure we'll find something.

I liked how they were having lunch together (with the Chief). And Erica was the one who noticed the teenage girls looking at Mark. Maybe she was jealous? I loved the "Swing and a miss." comment afterwards.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
I'm not into combo names either. I'm sure we'll find something.

I liked how they were having lunch together (with the Chief). And Erica was the one who noticed the teenage girls looking at Mark. Maybe she was jealous? I loved the "Swing and a miss." comment afterwards.

She was so funny there. That's one of the reasons I think they'd be great together. She'd always keep him on his toes.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Looks like this thread has been pretty dead... well, for obvious reasons, seeing as how Hahn was, er, not interested in guys.

I still ship Mark/Erica, AU tho. Does anyone know of any Mark/Erica fics??

~Red

[ icon ]
Old 12-28-2010, 03:33 PM
New Fan

bumping!!

and i would love to be added as a fan. we need to bring back the mark/erica love!