Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2016, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

So you are saying that Meredith may keep the fact that she is sleeping with Riggs a secret, and becomes pregnant? Then decides to abort the baby because Maggie loves Riggs?

I can't see that happening. It's too soapy. I don't think the triangle with Meredith/Riggs/Maggie will go so far because Riggs is not interested in Maggie. Instead, I think it will be used to create a wedge in the sister bond between Meredith and Maggie.
Old 05-23-2016, 12:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
So you are saying that Meredith may keep the fact that she is sleeping with Riggs a secret, and becomes pregnant? Then decides to abort the baby because Maggie loves Riggs?

I can't see that happening. It's too soapy. I don't think the triangle with Meredith/Riggs/Maggie will go so far because Riggs is not interested in Maggie. Instead, I think it will be used to create a wedge in the sister bond between Meredith and Maggie.
Yes because Meredith might want that Maggie is happy and why Meredith takes then abortion before, even if I did not I think could imagine at Meredith that she would abort her child.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Meredith being pregnant won't happen. It is done Meredith have three kids at this point I don't see Shonda wanting to cast more kids especially when she hardly shows the kids that are suppose in the show.
Old 05-24-2016, 05:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

That whole love triangle thing is so ridiculous... They are surgeon and it sounds like a highschool thing. MAggie likes Riggs she is not madly in love with him. Just tell her and she will move on.
But I don't think it's the plan... MAggie did say something about some people wishing to have one great love when they were in the store. So it could go different ways...

MEr sacrfices for her. I find it stupid. She said to Amelia to "stuff her feelings" when she was in the bathroom crying that her whole family was against her wedding. But somehow she'll take Maggie's crush to heart ? Noooooooo

MEr uses this as an excuse to push Riggs away because she is getting attached but MAggie tells her to live her life...

They tell Maggie. She is crushed, starts sleeping with new Ortho chief falls inlove with him....

In any case I think the issue here is will it bring the sisters closer or bring them apart ? Are they changing the dynamic... Maggie used to temperate between MEr and Amelia. Now Amelia is happily married she could be the one playing referee between the other two.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Kids are not supposed to be shown, they are supposed to exist and to prove that Meredith is a hard working single mother.
I see at least two more, but they will probably appear in flash-forward during finale.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

True.
Everyone knows that they are not allowed to work the same amount of hours as adult obviously. The younger, the hardest to get them to focus... Kids on set are never easy... I don't get why MEr needed a third one but that is for another topic .
Old 05-24-2016, 12:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
Meredith being pregnant won't happen. It is done Meredith have three kids at this point I don't see Shonda wanting to cast more kids especially when she hardly shows the kids that are suppose in the show.
Yes, but nevertheless it would be interesting to see if we will be pregnant by Nathan. I mean an interesting storyline.

@gossip23: The whole triangle situation is rather Meredith and Amelia bring closer and Meredith and bring Maggie apart. I just hope that Nathan does not play with both, but I do not think so because he's really in love with Meredith.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would love for Amelia and MEr to get closer even though I don't think MEr deserves her... When she turns around and tell her she's beautiful it's sweet... But if Nathan comes between two brillant sisters I'll be disapointed that's low... I can't imagine them fighting over a guy they at best like not even love and who cheated on his previous girlfriend... If Owen's sister comes back than it's three women for the same guy. Maggie derserves better... Maybe she will turn out gay and end up with Arizona since both of them are always so happy...
Old 05-25-2016, 01:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossip23 (View Post)
I would love for Amelia and MEr to get closer even though I don't think MEr deserves her... When she turns around and tell her she's beautiful it's sweet... But if Nathan comes between two brillant sisters I'll be disapointed that's low... I can't imagine them fighting over a guy they at best like not even love and who cheated on his previous girlfriend... If Owen's sister comes back than it's three women for the same guy. Maggie derserves better... Maybe she will turn out gay and end up with Arizona since both of them are always so happy...
So far as I know is Amelia I think early on learn the Meredith and Nathan have a relationship and the way it will look also do not mind and encourage them even more because of Nathan.
Old 08-04-2016, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

please add me
Old 12-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish they would bring her adopted parents to explain more story on Maggie.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

In the 13x12 episode, Maggie's adoptive mother comes to visit. I wonder what Maggie wants from Maggie and how Maggie reacts.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I was just about to ask which episode she'd be coming in. I wonder what she's coming for, too.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-15-2017, 02:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
I was just about to ask which episode she'd be coming in. I wonder what she's coming for, too.

Maggie's adoptive mother came in episode 13x12. Since this wanted to Jackson, since she thought to have breast cancer, which also confirmed itself.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]