Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Bronze (OT) #33 ~ ♥ Because Neela went to Ray and George went to Izzie ♥

Welcome to The Bronze. The Official Off-Topic thread for the BTVS board.

Art by merveille

Come in and talk about anything you like. From your favorite shows to what's happening in real life to well anything your heart desires.

Posters
Ashleyt - Ash/Nat
Rogue -
TulieMajulie7 - Ash/Ashley/any Ashley related name and I'll answer
NikaDawson - Nika
rafaboreanaz - Rafa
merveille - Lara
courtneybangelcakes - Courtney/Court
Shining Light - Cat
Jsebold87 - Jess
NBalways - Sara
Scheming_Star - Raddy
+supernova+- Susan
callace - Callace
Nerenafan - Mary
How-very-girl629 - Angela
Pickle-weasel! - Ria

Art by merveille
Old 03-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! I love the title. Ray and Neela. And I even like George and Izzie a little now.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 03-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Wow. I loved that.
Yes we got no kiss, but the whole episode was build up for that moment. For Neela growing and finally taking the one chance she always should have taken! And for realizing exactly what she wanted and sorting herself out. And the Abby/Neela talk? Abby doesn't know what could be more right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I even liked the NB stuff, yes it irked me a little that it got sooo much time when Reela got very little, but it made sense and it made their relationship have a very good point.
And the end? Yes it was short and we got no kiss or wall!sex!
But they both looked so happy, especially Neela. And the finally?
While part of me wishes they got their own type of ending, which they did but it definitely came from Doug/Carol, a bigger part of me is kind of gushing that Neela and Ray got the ER's most epic couple simalar ending. It really makes me feel that the writers did respect RN.
So so happy right now.

On a totally shallow note, Damn I forgot how hot Shane West was. As soon as I saw him I was like, um how the hell did I forget how sexy he is? He looked all muscular and yum.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 03-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

GI is super sweet

Shane West is a hottie
Old 03-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

GI seem sweet. And aww, it sounds like George is really there for Izzie.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 03-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dang that's a long post.

I loved all of the episode. The Abby and Neela talk pwned. I knew they weren't talking about the job. She doesn't know anything else that's more right than Neela being with Ray. And Neela's talk with Brenner about always being afraid to take chances, that's so about Gallant I believe. And everyone had to know when they didn't show a flashback of Ray when Neela was looking at the wall meant he was coming up in the episode.

The NB stuff was fine. I'm glad that it helped both of them and made them realize what they want.

I wish we had gotten a kiss or our own original ending but I love that we got one just like Carol/Doug. Like you said it just makes me think that the writers knew how important this couple was the to the fans.

Oh I know. Shane from the back was so hot and then when he turned around? I love the smiles they gave each other. Finally. I hope they are both in the finale, and we get a kiss but if not I'm perfectly happy with our ending. *is smiling and can't stop*

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 03-19-2009, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dang that's a long post.

I loved all of the episode. The Abby and Neela talk pwned. I knew they weren't talking about the job. She doesn't know anything else that's more right than Neela being with Ray. And Neela's talk with Brenner about always being afraid to take chances, that's so about Gallant I believe. And everyone had to know when they didn't show a flashback of Ray when Neela was looking at the wall meant he was coming up in the episode.

The NB stuff was fine. I'm glad that it helped both of them and made them realize what they want.

I wish we had gotten a kiss or our own original ending but I love that we got one just like Carol/Doug. Like you said it just makes me think that the writers knew how important this couple was the to the fans.

Oh I know. Shane from the back was so hot and then when he turned around? I love the smiles they gave each other. Finally. I hope they are both in the finale, and we get a kiss but if not I'm perfectly happy with our ending. *is smiling and can't stop*

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 03-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

George was the only person who knew that there was something wrong with her from the very beginning. I'm so happy that we're finally getting GI moments again

Oh man, I think I'll watch ER just to look at Shane West
Old 03-19-2009, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TulieMajulie7 (View Post)
Dang that's a long post.

I wasn't thinking they were gonna be in the finale or at least Shane wouldn't be, but now I kind of think they will. They were really good about keeping things hush and even though I loved this episode, it did have a bit of a cliffhanger ending.

Loved the Abby/Neela talk. And the finally. My two favorite parts.

mmmm Shane. So shallow for him. He's got crazy back muscles. I loved his hair. I didn't like it in haunted. Too long for him, I usually like it that long but it didn't suit him.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 03-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is a good week for us. Nat and Court get GI and we get Ray/Neela.

It did have a bit of a cliffhanger but people over on the ER board are really negative. I think we should be happy with what we got. They didn't have to give us that. We got Neela making the move and going to Ray. That's all I need.

Nat you should watch just from Shane's first episode on the show until now.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 03-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

I know! I went to the ER board expecting happy people and they're all bitching. I don't get it. We had subtext people! Yes did I want more scenes? Of course! But we got so much depth and beauty.

It was a good week for us. ....It was only a bad shipping week for Nika I guess. Aww, the TR annoyance hurt me too but RN have totally made up for it.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 03-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand about being happy about the little things. Shippers should be grateful for what they've gotten Plus you've got an end game
Old 03-19-2009, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyt (View Post)
I understand about being happy about the little things. Shippers should be grateful for what they've gotten Plus you've got an end game
We did. And it was done in the best way possible. No Ray running after her, again! Neela went to him.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 03-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that Neela made the last move.

And yeah I'm sure Ray and Neela will be in the finale, maybe it'll fastforward 7 months and they won't have to hide Mindi's pregnancy. JK.

I love what we got. Everything that the characters said in the episode all pointed to Ray and Neela. That pwns. We got an endgame.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 03-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Was that the series finale of ER?

GI I am so glad not only GI have scenes again, but GEORGE!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread