Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Nothing at all, but Saar if you want a little Preview of the OP I can give you a sneak peak. i would really like your opinion.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

hell yeah I so wanna see a sneek peak but I'm sure it will be fine
Old 10-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Sent it, if you think anything should be changed just let me know.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:41 PM
McB
Passionate Fan

I really never took Mark's mock proposal to Callie seriously. He was joking

I don't "hate" or even dislike the new doc. We don't know her.

new thread
Old 10-23-2011, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

well I never did it was just because it was the right thing, cause I think he knows she is catholic and there you have to marry the mother of your child.

but the new doc it's just a bit ... I don't know, I think it will just suck to see them together, when we really want ML to be together if you know what I mean

@Jennifer I've got your pm and I answered
Old 10-23-2011, 04:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Everyone

About Mark's proposal to Callie: I didn't take it seriously, because it was something(in the writers head ) that "needed" to be said, knowing already Callie's answer and that Mark was(IS) in love with Lexie. This makes sense?

And about the new doctor, I don't want Mark to sleep with her, I'm okay if they kiss(even if I will hate to see that), because I don't think that Lexie, seeing Mark flirting or just talking with the new woman, will be jealous, she needs a big shake
And again the fact that Lexie will be jealous, makes me think that even after her words on 7x22, she wanted Mark to pull at her, well little grey you need to learn a lesson: the things don't work this way

Last edited by cuoredialiante32; 10-23-2011 at 05:01 AM
Old 10-23-2011, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Just a Reminder, if anyone wants to write up a little something to say why you all started to Ship M/L i need it for the #200 thread. Thanks.

See to me it should have never been said at all. Marriage is something you go into because you are in love not because you knocked up a friend. I'm also Catholic and not everyone gets married because they are pregnant. Maybe back in the old days lol But i never heard of someone said if you are catholic and get pregnant you have to marry the father. No.

I see it this way, I hate, dislike and find it stupid that this Bltch is coming between my couple when we already have Jackson. So yes my disgust with her is already started and only when she leaves will it be gone.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Just a Reminder, if anyone wants to write up a little something to say why you all started to Ship M/L i need it for the #200 thread. Thanks.

See to me it should have never been said at all. Marriage is something you go into because you are in love not because you knocked up a friend. I'm also Catholic and not everyone gets married because they are pregnant. Maybe back in the old days lol But i never heard of someone said if you are catholic and get pregnant you have to marry the father. No.

I see it this way, I hate, dislike and find it stupid that this Bltch is coming between my couple when we already have Jackson. So yes my disgust with her is already started and only when she leaves will it be gone.
Hey Jennifer

I don't want this woman between our couple neither, but if it will wake Lexie up and realize that she wants to be with Mark, well like I said, I'm ready to suffer a bit with Lexie

OMG

Happiness is overrated - The Airbone Toxic Event

And speaking of
Little Miss Catherine
I feel swell, oh well
Because losing you
Was something I always...

Did so well
I guess I just can't tell anymore
And the feeling I get when I see your clothes
Spread out on my floor
Oh, I'm such a bore, I'm such a bore
I don't do anything anymore
I just count these ceiling tiles falling through my floor

Sorry, I really lost my head
I'm sorry, I really lost my head
But you know those words that you said
They get stuck here in my head
And this feeling I dread, it makes me wish I was dead
Or just alone instead, I'll be alone instead
I don't need anyone in my bed
Just these ceiling tiles falling through my head

Sorry, I really lost my head
Oh, I'm so sorry, I really lost my head
Oh, those words you said

The bolded part...well it's perfect for Mark

Last edited by cuoredialiante32; 10-23-2011 at 05:52 AM
Old 10-23-2011, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

It shouldn't take this though, I'm just sad that they are taken this route to get them back together

Love the song and it's perfect.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It shouldn't take this though, I'm just sad that they are taken this route to get them back together

Love the song and it's perfect.
Me too, but this is shondaland so when two people love each other, it's too difficult to leave them happy together

I found this song today, and I love it.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

I get that and if this was the first time i might be able to deal but we did this in season 6 with Teddy? Remember that misery. I do. I really don't want to go down that same road again and yet here we are going down the same path for M/L .... Ugh.

There are so many songs out there for them. lol
Old 10-23-2011, 06:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I get that and if this was the first time i might be able to deal but we did this in season 6 with Teddy? Remember that misery. I do. I really don't want to go down that same road again and yet here we are going down the same path for M/L .... Ugh.

There are so many songs out there for them. lol
I do remember Teddy, but I was not worried, because Mark loved Lexie and Teddy loved Owen, so I didn't see nothig serious there. But after Lexie's words, I'm a bit worried, because Mark thinks that Lexie doesn't wants him in her life, I hope that seeing Lexie's reaction Mark will realize that moving on from her is the wrong thing, as Lexie moving on from Mark is wrong. I need them to talk, please writers leave them talk please
Old 10-23-2011, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

you know I already hate this woman, I saw her in Gossip Girl and I hated her there so for me it's not that hard to hate her in GA too, I think and hope she will be gone when the new year starts cause I don't think I can handle her that much longer. seriously first we have Jackson and than this woman, no they can leave, the both of them
Old 10-23-2011, 06:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
you know I already hate this woman, I saw her in Gossip Girl and I hated her there so for me it's not that hard to hate her in GA too, I think and hope she will be gone when the new year starts cause I don't think I can handle her that much longer. seriously first we have Jackson and than this woman, no they can leave, the both of them
Hey Sara

Can they Leave? No, they need to leave
Old 10-23-2011, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

hey Barbara
well I just hate the thought of every single person comming between my powercouple you know