Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2011, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Little Big Love [SloanღGrey]#167: Because she wants to look out for him

Welcome To The 167st
MARK SLOAN and LEXIE GREY

APPRECIATION THREAD

She is the younger sister of half-sister Meredith Grey and a first year intern at Seattle Grace hospital.
He is a very successful and competent surgeon who has a long history of womanizing and one-night stands.
He portrays himself as a confident and often arrogant man, but behind this rugged and confident exterior,
He’s self destructive and self loathing to an almost pathological degree & She sees right through him and isn't afraid of him.
He, through increased interactions begins to fall for her. Knowing it was wrong, He still couldn't stay away.
Their platonic relationship soon turns romantic after he gives in to Lexie’s seduction.

There are a lot of reasons that draw me to Mark and Lexie.Chemistry is obvious, but it goes deeper than that.
There's some raw emotionthat they share with one another that they haven't expressed with anybody else.
When Mark looks at Lexie, it's like she's the only one in the room and nothing else matters.
The way she respects him and looks at who he is as a person instead of his bad boy reputation.
They bring out something different in each other, something they both thought wasn't possible.
That is what makes me love Little Big Love
Kai.

Shippers 1 to 200 are Here.
201. falltopieces
202. Tanyaleefr
203. loveandsunshine
204. BrokenLu
205. glamourgirl31
206. karevluvsstevens85
207. PaireInLove
208. SaarSuliet
209. coric88
210. lennylove
211. Stephyrose4
212. djchika~
213. e-ifrit
214. cevans
215. hotairballoon
216. anjelia
217. *Nette*
218. silver reflection
219. Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3
220. lydiamae
221. hoopyfrood
222. fallenstarr288
223. HereComesToto
224. lavitaebella
225. fallenstarr288
226. bbertocchi
227. Floveleyton
228. aguadosor
229. PAL Awesomeness!!!
230. ღAwake And Aliveღ
231.tvlover88
232. Katie_Holmes
233.somehowsundown
234.LexiBella
235.lothiriele
236.Janvi
237.Alecia
238.Coredialiante
239.Dentyne.ice
240.Endless Obsession ♥
241.Mackayfire
242.CClar832
243.brow9575
244:Katadee
245:AragornsQueen
246:marymr22
247:shulesaddict77
248:Foxy<3
249:RainbowChaser
250:JaSam4Life
251:WonderlandGabby
252:maipigen
253:BlondieLeigh
254:greyloveanatomy
255:ZoRi

;their story;
It's hard to put into words way I love Mark and Lexie on Grey's. They just have that IT factor.
That soulmate thing. It's something that I noticed at the beginning of the season and have been intrigued by every since.
Lexie and Mark are a unique and bewitching love story. Eric Dane and Chyler Leigh have sizzling chemistry together.
They have that rare chemistry that can be expressed in looks and body language, like a silent film.
Their chemistry reaches their eyes. They have IT. They can convey so much in the way they look at each other.
They play off each other like nobody's business. I noticed Mark and Lexie's potential in the season five premiere and have enjoyed the slow build to their pairing. The banter and looks were wonderful. I liked that Mark really paid attention to things like her photographic memory and she sees the value and brilliance in his specialty and in as a man. What I like is that they understand each other and really see the other. They have the maturity to talk to each other and listen and respect the other. They are real. They deal with real internal issues. They bring out the best in each other, they are themselves with each other without trying to change the other. They really love each other. Enough can't be said about their chemistry and the looks they share. That cannot be manufactured. It's magic and they have the potential for a great lasting love story and a pairing I am rooting for in the long haul.
Brenda Corinthos.
They complete and balance each other. Thanks to her, Mark has changed and is now a one woman man.
She sees in him the real Mark, not the McSteamy or womanizer or even the Manwhore. She believes in him.
With her he's showing more of his softer side and knows that for the first time, he can be committed to a relationship.
He has also helped Lexie grow, she's more confident, feisty and of course she forgot her crush (George, praise the Lord).
And the more they looked at each other, they have both noticed something in each other, nobody else has.
Plus, they are a hot, sizzling, and sexy couple and the next big couple on GA

Tender is the love you find
Hoping it's not in your mind
The constant thought that you bring
It's much more than a passionate thing
A love comes suddenly unto you
You never really had a clue
Unexpectedly you lose control
A craving that affects your soul
Tender love has found me now
There's a little bit of fear in me
That this love is all there will ever be

You came into my life just as I was closing the door
You opened my eyes to something new
I spilled my past thinking it would push you away
You fell for me and decided to stay
I looked into your eyes and you stole my heart
Holding your hand hoping nothing could tear us apart
Couple of months pass on by, yet I’ve some how known you longer
Every day my love for you grows stronger
a lot of things have happened that got me thinking
I’ll always be yours no matter what•••

;theirBurgeoningstory;

;The first steps to True Love;

Last edited by JaSam4Life; 09-05-2011 at 02:18 PM
Old 08-31-2011, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Let me know, do I still got time to grow
;Memories along the path;

I saw a spark in Mark and Lexie right from the start. I got all excited and started shipping them immediately.
I gathered all their wonderful scenes and uploaded them to YT. That’s when the movement begun.
Shippers began to come from all over the world and Little Big Love was born.
We started off as a tiny group who were all so excited when we reach our 10th thread (haha).
Now we’re bigger and stronger at our 100th and our passion for ML is still burning.
What I adore about ML the most is there absolute admiration for each other.
Lexie is Mark’s exquisite beauty and Mark is Lexie’s funny, romantic hunk.
They see pass each other flaws and straight into the depths of each other’s hearts.
Mark brings forth his woman’s sometimes hidden voice. Lexie brings forth her man’s guarded feelings.
Together they are the perfect blend of naughty and nice. Who can seriously resist that combination?
Although they may face a hostile environment, ML and their shippers know they will float over those tidal waves…together.
That’s why they’re beautiful.
Gabby

Lexie is the new leaf that Mark needed to discover himself.
She entered his life when he didn't have anyone.
She raised his expectations and she helped him to understand that he deserves happiness.
Mark is the only one person that really cares about Lexie.
He save her from her loneliness. He helped her through her probation, and he let her knew who he's really is.
But the most important thing is that they are in love and we can see this in every episode.
Stefania

Why do Mark and Lexie have potential? They are (or at least were) shown as, ultimately, lonely people.
Mark never had the love of his parents while Lexie lost her mother and, in a way, her father who drifted
into the world of alcohol. The only person Mark honestly cared about in the past did not share
the feeling in that way. Lexie shared with him the same fate when it came to relationships.
Forgotten by some and unnoticed by others, when it came to Mark neither happened.
The way Mark treats her and looks at her just shows how much he’s already began changing
and how he finally feels like sharing something like this might be worth it.
And Lexie has already shown care by doing stuff for him when he was injured that goes back to the way she deals with pain herself.
They have potential because they finally found someone to reciprocate their feelings.
There is just a natural balance. She brings out the sweetness nobody thought he was capable of having
and he brings out the fierce nobody imagined existed behind that naïve face.
Lari

I think that Mark and Lexie make a great couple simply because it's so new to both of them.
He is not what she is used to, and she is not what he is used to.
I think that, in the future, their relationship will be mutually beneficial in
that they will be able to help each other grow.
Also, Mark holds her in such high esteem that he actually stood up to Derek to keep,
which is a major leap for his character. The fact that they have amazing chemistry doesn't hurt either.
Foibles_Fables

ML have so much potential because they complete and balance each other.
I mean thanks to her, Mark is a changed and a one woman man.
She sees him for the real Mark not the McSteamy or womanizer or even the Manwhore.
She believes in him. With her he's showing more his softer side and know that whit the her by his side he can't really be commited.
And about Lexie, she's more confident, feisty and of course she forgot her crush.
But more than that he noticed her when nobody didn't,
he remembered her when everyone forgot about her.
They balance each other, they hot, sizzling, sexy couple and they are the next big couple on GA.
Loodna

From the moment that he came to Seattle, Mark has seemed to put up this wall to everyone.
He said he came for Addison and Derek, but he still held himself apart from both of them.
He did it with everyone, making his way through the hospital staff, keeping every one at a distance.
When Lexie started at Seattle Grace, she was alone.
She wanted to create a relationship with her sister, but she never could seem to break through Meredith's barriers.
And despite making a friend in George, their friendship was one-sided and Lexie remained on her own.
This changed for both of them when they found each other.
They both seem to see the good in the other, and when they are with each other, it feels like two lost souls finally coming together at last.
This is why they have potential and what they do for each other.
Together, they are no longer alone.
Together, they fit.
Caitlinlaurie

{fics}
Rediscovering Lexie Grey
Love is not a Victory March
More Then They Bargained For
Picking Up The Pieces
Nothing Else Matters
Falling Slowly
Unexpected
Tactile Learning
Be With Me
Moved By You
How I Got Where I Am
Everything Is Better When It's You
Drive Away My Heart Tonight
Remembrance
Under The Mistletoe
Family Ties
Tangled Up In You
Past And Present Danger
Something More

Lexie changed Mark into this better person. She turned him into a one-woman man.
She gets to see a side of him that others don’t see or don’t want to see. He wanted to protect her and not hurt her.
He doesn’t play favorites with her (even though other’s think they do). They are a slow budding flower, in a sense.
They are both growing and growing together. Mark is treating her like she should be treated as a woman.
Plus they make each other happy. They complement each other well and they go.
Mark and Lexie talk to each. I can see them being each other’s support system for future events in their lives.
Haylie

First it was their interaction, the bantering back and forth that hooked me in.
It was the twinkle of mischief in Mark's eye, and how easily he slipped into teasing Lexie without even knowing her.
Then it was how it was about sex, and yet it was more than just the sex.
It was the talking and laughing afterward, and it made him come back for more.
It was the way Lexie slowly pushed her way into his life, how he eventually let her in and how he felt so
strongly for someone that it is not about the sex anymore, to him it is true.
Lastly, it is their 3% survival rate. Because 3% is better than nothing and she's willing to take her chances on those odds.
It is his belief in her, and her in him, it's their belief in each other is the reason why I love them and believe in them too.
Rinslet

Back Cover Download Soundtrack

;scene Moment;

Lexipedia (Haylie)

;the Return;

lydiamae (Lydia)

;Previous Threads;
Previous Threads 1 to 114 here.
115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
125 126 127 128129 130 131 132 133 134
135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145
146[...]154
Old 08-31-2011, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

tftnt
shouldnt we also say why we love slexie, just in a few lines that way it' up to date with the people who are now round just a suggestion, if it dont wokr wth your OP thats fine then
Old 08-31-2011, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

You mean the reasons?

If this was real, i think i would have cried
Old 08-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
You mean the reasons?

If this was real, i think i would have cried
yeah sort of reasons
well I'm positive he has a ring for her and he will use it sooner rather then later
Old 08-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Loyal Fan

This is shondaland, so if we will find out that Mark has really an engagement ring from season 5, it's not a surprise for me
Old 08-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

I bet he bought it sometimes before he asked her to move in ... Good god i could just him keeping it in his locker or apartment Urg .... I need this engagement to happen.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I bet he bought it sometimes before he asked her to move in ... Good god i could just him keeping it in his locker or apartment Urg .... I need this engagement to happen.
I need it too. I want to see Lexie's face if he really will ask her to marry him
Church or City hall?
Old 08-31-2011, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know if mark is a church kind of groom to be honest. Though i would love for them to Elope and let it just be them and her sister and Derek. That would be so magical.

Really with a ring and everything and down on one knee.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't know if mark is a church kind of groom to be honest. Though i would love for them to Elope and let it just be them and her sister and Derek. That would be so magical.

Really with a ring and everything and down on one knee.
I can imagine what Lexie will think if Mark will go down on one knee "Are you Crazy?" with tears
Old 08-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

I can so see her saying, Get up right now and almost yelling it. LOL

If you follow this link it goes to a video someone uploaded at the end of season 6
Eric talks about how much Mark loves Lexie it's amazing!
http://kurt-santana.tumblr.com/post/4679168831

Last edited by JaSam4Life; 08-31-2011 at 05:26 PM
Old 09-01-2011, 01:07 AM
McB
Passionate Fan

Can I vent? you know greysconfessions? I'm so tired of the confessions about how ~horrible Mark is for putting his daughters first. I grew up in a single parent household, it's what parents do.

/rant

anyway, yay new thread
Old 09-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

well good morning girls

I think an engagement is coming, yesterday we had episode 16 here in belgium and I know the ending is bad so bad, but I think Jackson talking about soulmates and that there is more then one is just bull****, I mean it doens't matter what show you watch, the show only works if there is a soulmate
I so hope the patient from that episode will be back with his girlfriend and telling JL that no matter what if you are made for each other you can overcome anything

I'm positive Lexie her eyes will open soon when she thinks about her future, and that can happen with Jackson's mom right
Old 09-01-2011, 03:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey girls

I have done the video, now I need to upload it, but with my connection, maybe in 8 hours, I can do that
Old 09-01-2011, 03:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoredialiante32 (View Post)
Hey girls

I have done the video, now I need to upload it, but with my connection, maybe in 8 hours, I can do that
Hey Barbara
super taht your done with your vid

well after watching that video of Eric I have a new suggestion for the next thread, since we are going fast anyway
Because Mark isn't bluffing about the engagement

just a thought of course

god I need them back so bad, it's going to be weird not having them together in the beginning