Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2011, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
well you should follow Jessica Capshaw she is amazing Kevin ofcourse
Shonda also and Krista and I also follow Jesse but just to see what he has done wrong this time again
I followed Kevin already and Jessica, I love Arizona. going to follow the rest now, Oh Jesse so going to tweet him how i really feel LOL

@77 No problem! .... I'm actually going to be going back to College so i might not be here for as long as i am now.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

well yeah my school only starts in the week of 19 september so I still have so many time to come here and yeah I just can't stay away even if I want to
Old 08-24-2011, 07:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

No, I´m good. Just a little busy even though I´m on vacation right now.

I just remembered that my hubby watched some action film a few days ago and I was like "Wait! This is Danny from Grey´s Anatomy" and he said "Yeah, right it is the one from Grey´s Anatomy". My jaw felt literally to the floor and I asked why he knew that it´s Danny and he only shook his head and said that he was forced to watch Grey´s with me. Grey´s was the only show I watched back then (before we had a laptop and I had to watch everything on German TV). Now I´m a TV show addict but it´s kind of sad that back then I couldn´t wait to see the new eps and last season it happened that I didn´t watch Grey´s for weeks. Really sad.

Let´s see if Shonda is able to spark my interest again. Not sure if it happens though. After the kiss ep I was really excited but of course she crushed all hope already one ep later.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shulesaddict77 (View Post)

Let´s see if Shonda is able to spark my interest again. Not sure if it happens though. After the kiss ep I was really excited but of course she crushed all hope already one ep later.
She always dose this. this is why i well never watch another show of hers ever again.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

that's why I gave up PP, I just don't wanna get hurt anymore
with ML it's just too late, I'm already hooked and I can't get it off so yeah one suffering is enough for now
Old 08-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
with ML it's just too late, I'm already hooked and I can't get it off so yeah one suffering is enough for now
I love PP, My C/C love is in overdrive. SR can't touch them (Ok she can but i hope not)
Old 08-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I love PP, My C/C love is in overdrive. SR can't touch them (Ok she can but i hope not)
well in the beginning of PP I love Violet and Coop but then he became a couple with Char and I was like not her

but then later with watching youtube vids (with Slexie) I started to fall in love with them
and right now I think they are perfect

I jsut need my other couple to be prefect to and happy together
Old 08-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well, I started to watch it and now I´m a big Charlotte/Cooper fan. I only watch it because of these two. So yeah, I´m crazy to watch another show of SR but I really like the C/C scenes. I can´t help it.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, I started to watch it and now I´m a big Charlotte/Cooper fan. I only watch it because of these two. So yeah, I´m crazy to watch another show of SR but I really like the C/C scenes. I can´t help it.
I watch their scenes on youtube, because really I don't wanna get hurt by starting to love other characters
Old 08-24-2011, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I told myself the same thing, I must be crazy to ship another couple that SR has a say in .... But i can't help it. Paul/Kadee|C/C are amazing.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I told myself the same thing, I must be crazy to ship another couple that SR has a say in .... But i can't help it. Paul/Kadee|C/C are amazing.
well I loved Paul in Prison break, don't ask me why I just did

well and right now I just have to have ML together, I can't see anything else anymore then the two of them together, one of them being with someone just doesn't make sense, I mean I can't stand watching JL, but it also just doesn't fit for me, I just see lust when I see them, I wanna see love and I can only see that with mark
Old 08-24-2011, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
well I loved Paul in Prison break, don't ask me why I just did

well and right now I just have to have ML together, I can't see anything else anymore then the two of them together, one of them being with someone just doesn't make sense, I mean I can't stand watching JL, but it also just doesn't fit for me, I just see lust when I see them, I wanna see love and I can only see that with mark
He was in that show? How did i miss that?

Word!. M/L i need them in my life!!!

Hey do you have to wait for SR to Follow you before you can tweet her?
Old 08-24-2011, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

yeah he was a secret agent who wanted to get Michael down, and he also tried to kill Sara.

Well the biggest problem I have with the whole triangle, is just everyone can see the love between ML (or they are blind)
and between JL it's just lust so yeah I really don't get it.

Wel you can just mention her
Old 08-24-2011, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

I'm thinking about tweeting her this

Why do you hate M/L, the only age difference couple on this show? and yet C/A, M/D and C/O and any other couple is safe, you make sure they know it too. I love M/L. I feel cheated and lied to for the past three seasons.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:27 AM
McB
Passionate Fan

I need to stay from basically every other forum ever.