Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

I so love Eric Dane for saying that. Is is wrong for me to want Jackson to break her heart? like just flirting with someone or so that would be soo hiliarious and soo sweet for ML

God I'm just a freak about them, they've got me completly under a spell
Old 10-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

No. It isn't .... On my phone so it might take a while to respond. I just don't want Jackson or anyone else to hurt her again. Don't worry I reached obsessive with this couple long ago.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

well I would hate it if Lexie get hurt specially by Jackson.
But if he does I so want Mark to take care of her
Old 10-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think Lexie will get hurt by Jackson because I don't think she can. I think she doesn't care for him all that much to get hurt. What I want is for her to get bored with him. I want her to actually get bored and realize that the 'easy' way is not the best way to go!
Old 10-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroySA (View Post)
I don't think Lexie will get hurt by Jackson because I don't think she can. I think she doesn't care for him all that much to get hurt. What I want is for her to get bored with him. I want her to actually get bored and realize that the 'easy' way is not the best way to go!
well I think she will get hurt, indeed she doesn't care that much to get hurt, bit still when you are with someone and she trusts him and then she gets stabed in the back then yeah that hurts so yeah I think it will hurt a bit in the beginning, but not hurt like we are used to but indeed after a short time she will not be hurt again not like with Mark

Happy Grey's day girls
Old 10-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Happy Grey's day!

Well,the way I see it,she's with Jackson because it's easy and safe. You can only get hurt if you really,truly love someone. That's why she's wasn't hurting when she and Alex ended. I know Alex and Jackson are quite different,but still,I think that Jackson,whatever he would do,wouldn't really hurt her. And if she comes to her senses,I think she'll be relieved that she didn't have to end the 'relationship'. I don't know,that's just my way of looking at it.....
Old 10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

well yeah she will be relieved that's for sure but I'm also positive she will be at least touched by this break up, it's who Lexie is.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not so sure about that. Because I haven't seen the real Lexie in a long,long time! At this point,I have no idea who she is. Unfortunately
Old 10-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroySA (View Post)
I'm not so sure about that. Because I haven't seen the real Lexie in a long,long time! At this point,I have no idea who she is. Unfortunately
that's a fact indeed

well I think right now all the things we see from Lexie is just not the real her, when we see the real Lexie that's when we will say how she will react to things that comes her way.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Girls Happy Grey's Day

Girls don't get me wrong I don't want Lexie get hurt by Jackson, but after 7x22 I'm okay with that I mean now I don't know who she is, so maybe she needs a lesson
And this is not against Lexie, even Mark after 7x13 needed a lesson
Old 10-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

hell if you ask me the both of them need to be hurt, and if you ask me Mark is already hurt, and now it's just Lexie's time
Old 10-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
hell if you ask me the both of them need to be hurt, and if you ask me Mark is already hurt, and now it's just Lexie's time
That is exactly what I wanted to say
Old 10-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

well yeah it's true, it has been long enough and right now I think Mark has go through a lot and I actually hope Lexie will go through it and how wonderfull would it be if Mark was there to let her lean on him
Old 10-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaarSuliet (View Post)
well yeah it's true, it has been long enough and right now I think Mark has go through a lot and I actually hope Lexie will go through it and how wonderfull would it be if Mark was there to let her lean on him
Mark heard Lexie say to Alex "I love you"(I know extreme situation) he heard her say that with him she can't be happy, so yes I agree with you. And I'm sure that if Lexie will need help, Mark will be there for her. even ED with the line about breaking Jackson's face says that
Old 10-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Hello Everyone, Grey's Day.. "You break her heart, I'll break your face." Love that.