Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT and Happy Grey's Day

I know I haven't been posting in a while but I was browsing the internet and all this Mark hate really annoyed me so I had to come here to you guys Also I need to complain because I will have to stay at uni during lunch break tomorrow so I won't be able to watch Grey's like I usully do at noon Then I have to take my train right after my last class, will sleep over at my sister's, babysitt my niece all Sat. long and then babysitt other kids at night so I'm really really annoyed I might not be able to watch the episode before Sunday

Spoiler:
But I think we'll actually get this long overdue ML talk so it makes me even more upset I have to wait until Sunday

May 11th, 2009 ; LP - CS - FE - ML
-Fanny- Icon: Emel
Old 02-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

I so love the SP I think it's the best thing they couldhave give us I mean of course they both need some growing up to do, but if we can still have some looks then I can handle
Old 02-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Stolen glances are I hope we get a tad more than that though.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

I have this feeling that tonights episode is going to be very important just a few
More hours left I can't wait anymore
Old 02-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked the SP. I think Lexie felt really bad for Mark. Maybe this is the start of the growing up Lexie supposedly has to do.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Whether it's good or bad, I think the episode is going to be a turning point in their relationship. They need to talk to decide whether or not they can work it out.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:26 PM
McB
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floveleyton (View Post)
TFTNT and Happy Grey's Day

I know I haven't been posting in a while but I was browsing the internet and all this Mark hate really annoyed me so I had to come here to you guys Also I need to complain because I will have to stay at uni during lunch break tomorrow so I won't be able to watch Grey's like I usully do at noon Then I have to take my train right after my last class, will sleep over at my sister's, babysitt my niece all Sat. long and then babysitt other kids at night so I'm really really annoyed I might not be able to watch the episode before Sunday

Spoiler:
But I think we'll actually get this long overdue ML talk so it makes me even more upset I have to wait until Sunday
BIG BIG HUGS

Yeah, you gotta be careful when it comes to where you travel online I don't get it. Sure, Mark messed up when it came to Lex but he's just trying to be a good dad and even Lexie seems to start realising that? IDK, I think *some* people are Lex and Arizona sensitive while others...just suck

ahhh nervous.....
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think Mark did anything wrong. They were broken up, he had a one night stand (which Lexie has done before while broken up), and Callie ended up pregnant. There's absolutely NOTHING Mark could do about this situation. It sucks for Lexie, but it's not Mark's fault.

Tonight's ep wasn't exactly perfect for M/L but I do think it's kinda cute that Lexie thought of Mark as her soulmate (even though I agree with Jackson that there's not just one person out there for you, so the soulmate idea is kinda silly).
Old 02-24-2011, 08:46 PM
McB
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopyfrood (View Post)
I don't think Mark did anything wrong. They were broken up, he had a one night stand (which Lexie has done before while broken up), and Callie ended up pregnant. There's absolutely NOTHING Mark could do about this situation. It sucks for Lexie, but it's not Mark's fault.

Tonight's ep wasn't exactly perfect for M/L but I do think it's kinda cute that Lexie thought of Mark as her soulmate (even though I agree with Jackson that there's not just one person out there for you, so the soulmate idea is kinda silly).
Abso-freaking-lutely re: Mark. He was so scared of losing...how the hell was he meant to handle it, really?

Lexie is totally confusing mee

Last edited by McB; 02-24-2011 at 09:04 PM
Old 02-24-2011, 10:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McB (View Post)
Abso-freaking-lutely re: Mark. He was so scared of losing...how the hell was he meant to handle it, really?

Lexie is totally confusing mee

Maybe he should have actually told her about the baby instead of having her play 20 questions and guess herself.
Maybe he should have led with what their options together were before he started gushing about the scans .

YouTube - wala1990Bridget's Channel

A bit more like that. By the time he got to them all she was hearing was 'Don't make me choose ' and she flipped .Personally I still don't think is right after the breakdown.

end of rant

as for going forward

Lex is written so naive with noticing this stuff that it usually takes it having to be pointed out to her (Sadie.Jackson has been sniffing round since last Season and she still hadn't noticed even though last Valentines Day he tried to get her in the sack

But this is all going to blow back on Jackson big time I would think .The promo shows Mark and Lexie having a convo and her saying she was seeing someone and him asking who .

Jackson has kinda been sneaky about the whole thing .We had him getting the Glengarry off of Mark to try to get her to talk (and then asked her out the same night) and he kinda manipulated the situation tonight to get into her pants .

Never mind Mark ,I can see her flipping out on him big time ,when Mark spills about Operation Reeses.Crazy Lexie is still in there ,she used her outside voice to get rid of April again
Old 02-25-2011, 01:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

In the first part of the Episode i thought: "Oh yes, it seems like they get back together soon"'cause of Lexie staring und behaviour. But the second part was like, oh nooo i can see the J/L Thing coming. I really like Jackson and i want him to have a relationship, but not with Lexie. Lexie belongs to Mark!

I have found a spoiler which makes me a little bit nervous
Spoiler:
Old 02-25-2011, 02:12 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!! Love the title
Old 02-25-2011, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slexie (View Post)
In the first part of the Episode i thought: "Oh yes, it seems like they get back together soon"'cause of Lexie staring und behaviour. But the second part was like, oh nooo i can see the J/L Thing coming. I really like Jackson and i want him to have a relationship, but not with Lexie. Lexie belongs to Mark!

I have found a spoiler which makes me a little bit nervous
Spoiler:
you know I had the same reaction, the first half of the episode was good and teh soolmate stuff was soo sweet
but then when I saw April coming in the bathroom I just stopted watching, literely my eyes hurt too much
I'm not worried about that spoiler
Spoiler:

Does anyone know when the enxt episode is on air?
Old 02-25-2011, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

JUST GOT IT : Kristin Dos Santos

What We Learned

Cut the Line: It's no secret that Dr. Pretty Eyes has been harboring a deep crush on Little Grey. While Lexie gives Mark longing looks, Dr. Avery watches from the shadows and plots an evil plan to steal her. Okay, that's not exactly how it happened but he did spend the entire episode telling Lexie that she deserves better than to be fourth wheel on the baby train, there's more than one soulmate in the sea, blah blah blah. He's just trying to get in your pants, Lexie! But we can't blame her for being hypnotized by those ridiculous eyes and letting him cut the line of potential soulmates. Oh shiz!

Read more: Grey's Anatomy Redux: Will Baby-Making Ruin Seattle Grace's Fave Couples? - E! Online

Kristin is so a ML fan
Old 02-25-2011, 08:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just finished epi and I cant even think properly because of what just happened

"We're with you whatever happens."
icon|Umay