Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2017, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Maggie is just as much a Grey like Lexie was but they're just very different and grew up very differently. I don't think you can compare them like that

I do think Lexie was more mature plus she had the likeable factor that Chyler nailed the role and made her very likeable in my opinion.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 04-18-2017, 12:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Maggie is much more upset than Lexie was. Lexie was more peaceful and calm than Maggie and she found me as an adult.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Though Lexie never was interested in a guy Meredith liked so I do think that's a difference.

Old 04-20-2017, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I think the relationship between Meredith and Lexie was unique and not to replace.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
I think the relationship between Meredith and Lexie was unique and not to replace.
I ADORED Lexie and miss her SO much - WOW Chyler is such a gorgeous woman; I love her short hair cut (she has the perfect features so she can wear it short or long- just as long as she shows off those gorgeous eyes)also I want to bring a pic of Chyler's short cut so I can get mine cut like it - I will also be coloring/highlighting as well. I LOVED Lexie/Meredith's scenes they were so great w/their bond and I also LOVED Lexie/Mark Sloan - my heart shattered b/c they were the LOVE of each other's lives and after Lexie died - Mark's heart was literally broken. I mean they shared a "moment" b/4 she died but it wasn't enough time for them. That scream Meredith let out was "bone chilling"... I REALLY do miss my Lexie, NOBODY can nor never will take her place in Meredith's life - Maggie is OK but again Lexie/Meredith had that true bond. Again Mark/Lexie forever and ever... they are together now- MY two FAVORITE characters on the show died and then later my man Derek died (I maybe only person here who misses him - loved PD since his early career) DEREK/MEREDITH will always/forever be soul mates - NO DOUBT. I'm trying w/this new guy ....will take time but we shall see....MARK/LEXIE ALWAYS/FOREVER & MEREDITH/LEXIE AMAZINGLY SISTERLY LOVE.. I don't watch Supergirl so I miss seeing Chyler; I loved the show she had as a cop w/the taxi driver, it was interesting but never had a chance! C'mon GIVE Chyler her OWN show where she is the MAIN character. Miss ya Lexie and so does Meredith!
Old 04-21-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome!

Isn't she one of the main characters on Supergirl?

Old 04-23-2017, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

She is.
Old 04-24-2017, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Is anyone watching her on that?

Old 04-25-2017, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

I saw the very first episode, but it's not the kind of series I like to watch. I didn't know she had a role there and was surprised to see her. She looked very different from Lexie. But I thought the short hair fit her well.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay cool! Thats my thought too that its not really my kind of show