Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2008, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is a regular now BTW so we will seeing him alot
Old 12-02-2008, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well there are two possible reasons why he may not be around for long .

One is HBO has talked about doing Rome again,He played a major role in it and would leave GA to film it.
Quote:
It looks like Grey's Anatomy's Major Hottie (Kevin McKidd) may have a reason to take a break from Cristina (Sandra Oh) and Seattle Grace.

Could it be some behind-the-scenes drama?
Rome, Kevin McKidd Franco Biciocchi/HBO

Nope, backstage scandal is not the cause for a possible McKidd timeout--he might have another gig to get to: a Rome film!

Yep, Lucius Vorenus might be back in the saddle for Rome if plans for a movie version go forward. As Rome creator Bruno Heller told the Live Feed, "There is talk of doing a movie version...It's moving along. It's not there until it is there. I would love to round that show off."

Now today another project has come up with him playing a major role .THOR

From superhero hype.com

Kevin McKidd Says He's a Thor Contender
Source:IGN
December 2, 2008

Kevin McKidd, who currently stars on "Grey's Anatomy," told IGN that he's still a contender for the lead role in Marvel Studios' Thor.

The actor, most known for "Journeyman" and "Rome," says there's been "a lot of back and forth" but that nothing has been determined. He acknowledged that Kenneth Branagh is directing it, a choice that makes him even more excited about the film.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
well there are two possible reasons why he may not be around for long .

One is HBO has talked about doing Rome again,He played a major role in it and would leave GA to film it.

Now today another project has come up with him playing a major role .THOR

From superhero hype.com

Kevin McKidd Says He's a Thor Contender
Source:IGN
December 2, 2008

Kevin McKidd, who currently stars on "Grey's Anatomy," told IGN that he's still a contender for the lead role in Marvel Studios' Thor.

The actor, most known for "Journeyman" and "Rome," says there's been "a lot of back and forth" but that nothing has been determined. He acknowledged that Kenneth Branagh is directing it, a choice that makes him even more excited about the film.

But that doesn´t say that he has to leave Greys, if they allow him to work around it then he could do the movies and Greys. I def. want to see him in Rome, I became a fan of his because of Rome, so seeing him play Vorenus again makes me really really happy I thought that he died in the last epi but he didn´t but I know for sure if Owen Hunt leaves Greys then I´m gone too
Old 12-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He was on ABC Jimmy kimmel live last night . Again he is new to me , i had no idea he was scottish . Love his accent ,he did go from taking like he does on the show to british to Scottish

if he gets the Role of Thor, that would most likely take him out of returning next season. Being it is a major big budget film that would take up 6-7 Months to film!

He said he and Patrick dempsey made a movie together and are good friends . Plus he said this show ,everyone is so nice and play jokes on each other while filming

Last edited by Logan; 12-03-2008 at 07:41 PM
Old 12-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
if he gets the Role of Thor, that would most likely take him out of returning next season. Being it is a major big budget film that would take up 6-7 Months to film!
I never really liked Gladiator like movies so I'm a little bit apprehensive about watching it. Maybe I'll give it a chance seeing as it's him.

Quote:
He said he and Patrick dempsey made a movie together and are good friends . Plus he said this show ,everyone is so nice and play jokes on each other while filming
Yup. They were in Made of Honor together. He was the other man in Patrick's love triangle. That's why I thought Paddy had something to do with him joining the show.

Old 12-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum's Finest

This man is absolute, 100%, freakin' perfection.
growing up. moving on.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Isn't he?! He makes me squee like a crazy fangirl.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum's Finest

Yea, seriously.. he can do no wrong.
growing up. moving on.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Total Fan

I especially love his accent in MOH. I wish they made him keep his accent in the show. Nothing wrong with a foreign doctor joining the team, is there?

Old 12-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum's Finest

I know, I wonder who's choice it was.
I lovelovelove his american accent, and he's worked so hard for it.. so I can see why they did it.
growing up. moving on.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Total Fan

I think it's the writers' choice although I think they made the wrong one. Nothing sexier than a man with a sexy accent.

Old 12-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum's Finest

LMFAO, that's for damn sure.
Especially his.
growing up. moving on.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh man, I just adore him. Watching that interview and he's so awesome and funny and MMMM....!!

~Red

[ icon ]
Old 12-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum's Finest

He truly is hilarious.
And omg, his little english accents for his kids.
growing up. moving on.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

It's weird... he reminds me of Daniel Craig for some reason...