Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2008, 02:20 PM
  #16
Elite Fan

 
gingerly's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 33,493
DUDE. We totally forgot about that! OK, that rule becomes official as of THIS moment.
gingerly is offline  
Old 11-05-2008, 06:53 PM
  #17
Extreme Fan
 
Red Bess Rackham's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,236
I second that!!

~Red
__________________
july 15 || deathly hallows || it all ends

[ icon ]
Red Bess Rackham is offline  
Old 11-05-2008, 07:06 PM
  #18
Loyal Fan
 
Karevsanatomy's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,364
I third that!
__________________
Danielle
Love is our imaginations greatest work of art
Karevsanatomy is offline  
Old 11-05-2008, 07:10 PM
  #19
Extreme Fan
 
Red Bess Rackham's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,236
Hey Karevsanatomy - any luck with Owen pics? I found a site that might be potentially helpful, but I have to check it out more thoroughly.

~Red
__________________
july 15 || deathly hallows || it all ends

[ icon ]
Red Bess Rackham is offline  
Old 11-05-2008, 08:55 PM
  #20
Fan Forum's Finest

 
allybubba's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 55,104
I.. fourth that?


!!!
__________________
Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart.
But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
Toy Story '95 - '10
growing up. moving on.
allybubba is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 10:51 AM
  #21
Extreme Fan
 
Red Bess Rackham's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,236
HEY! Ok, so I found some decent Owen/Kevin pics, and made two wallpapers with them. If you like them, maybs we could stick one in the OP? I defs need to find more Owen pics, tho...





Dedicated to Karevsanatomy, who asked for them.

~Red
__________________
july 15 || deathly hallows || it all ends

[ icon ]
Red Bess Rackham is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 10:55 AM
  #22
Fan Forum Hero

 
Tears of an Angel's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 56,753
wow amazing banners Red!! Love the second one even more
__________________
Thank you.
Always.

Tears of an Angel is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 01:40 PM
  #23
Loyal Fan
 
Karevsanatomy's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bess Rackham (View Post)
HEY! Ok, so I found some decent Owen/Kevin pics, and made two wallpapers with them. If you like them, maybs we could stick one in the OP? I defs need to find more Owen pics, tho...





Dedicated to Karevsanatomy, who asked for them.

~Red
OMG they are gorgeous! You did a brilliant job! The coloring on them is just oustanding. Those images are better than the ones I found. I couldn't find anything HQ which,I am told, is the best for making banners. And call me Dee.
__________________
Danielle
Love is our imaginations greatest work of art
Karevsanatomy is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 01:49 PM
  #24
Extreme Fan
 
Red Bess Rackham's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,236
Quote:
Karevsanatomy:
OMG they are gorgeous! You did a brilliant job! The coloring on them is just oustanding. Those images are better than the ones I found. I couldn't find anything HQ which,I am told, is the best for making banners. And call me Dee.
Thanks!! I'm glad you like them. And I will call you Dee, lol. And if HQ means Hgh Quality, then ya. The bigger/higher resolution the better, generally. Doesn't matter so much for smaller art like icons and what not.

Ya, I had a bit of hard time finding pictures, but I think I gathered a decent handful. I defs need to make some icons this weekend or something.

And thanks, Ana! I'm glad you liked them too.

~Red
__________________
july 15 || deathly hallows || it all ends

[ icon ]
Red Bess Rackham is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 02:03 PM
  #25
Elite Fan

 
gingerly's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 33,493
AMAZING, Red! Can it be added to the OP? It needs more art.
gingerly is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 02:11 PM
  #26
Extreme Fan
 
Red Bess Rackham's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,236
Absolutely!

~Red
__________________
july 15 || deathly hallows || it all ends

[ icon ]
Red Bess Rackham is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 02:13 PM
  #27
Elite Fan

 
gingerly's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 33,493
We need a Mod then, lol. *waits .... and waits ..... and waits some more* ^-^
gingerly is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 02:52 PM
  #28
Extreme Fan
 
Red Bess Rackham's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,236
*sits down to wait also*

~Red
__________________
july 15 || deathly hallows || it all ends

[ icon ]
Red Bess Rackham is offline  
Old 11-06-2008, 03:07 PM
  #29
Loyal Fan
 
Karevsanatomy's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bess Rackham (View Post)


Thanks!! I'm glad you like them. And I will call you Dee, lol. And if HQ means Hgh Quality, then ya. The bigger/higher resolution the better, generally. Doesn't matter so much for smaller art like icons and what not.

Ya, I had a bit of hard time finding pictures, but I think I gathered a decent handful. I defs need to make some icons this weekend or something.

And thanks, Ana! I'm glad you liked them too.

~Red
Yes. I meant High Quality by HQ.

We do need a mod! Our OP is in need of some more hotness.
__________________
Danielle
Love is our imaginations greatest work of art
Karevsanatomy is offline  
Old 11-12-2008, 03:27 PM
  #30
Part-Time Fan
 
orinuk's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 205
I hope he brings this intense hotness to greys

YouTube - Gunpowder Treason & Plot Clip 2
orinuk is offline  
 

Bookmarks

Tags
grey's anatomy, kevin mckidd


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.