Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2017, 12:06 PM
  #16
Extreme Fan
 
Katie99's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,091
I think more and more that we will get a new love triangle between Maggie, Jackson and April. It will be hot and exciting. And I'm assuming that in the final 13x24 a kiss will come between Jackson and Maggie.
Katie99 is offline  
Old 04-17-2017, 02:25 AM
  #17
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Sorry but I disagree completely. If we have some idea that Jackson may be paired with someone else, we have a right to discuss it. It impacts our story and therefore we should be able to discuss it. Telling us to sequel only about scenes pertaining to Jackson and April is wrong and has never been the tone of this thread and/or board.

I am quite honestly tired of the policing of this board. People come into threads merely to tell us to be nice and stifle our opinions, without offering any insight into the themes discussed in the thread. It just comes across as a way to make it comfortable for others who don't like to read opinions different from their own.

ETA-I'll just give myself a break from this board. It's not as if it's very interesting anyways. No one even comments because the show sucks.
IMO, the men on the show are more attractive than usual because GA is a fantasy aimed at women. Yes, in the real world it would be unrealistic that someone like Jackson would still be in love with April after all the crap she's put him through for years, but that's been the dynamic of their relationship since they first got together. He's the fantasy of the ultra-patient male, waiting for April to grow up. It's no worse than the majority of shows aimed at men, where the women are there for eye candy and emotional support. On GA, the women drive the drama and therefore they are the more flawed, complicated characters.

PS posterity I always enjoy your comments, hope you stick around.
serving wench is offline  
Old 04-17-2017, 03:20 AM
  #18
Master Fan

 
Christian'sKimberDoll's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 21,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
I think more and more that we will get a new love triangle between Maggie, Jackson and April. It will be hot and exciting. And I'm assuming that in the final 13x24 a kiss will come between Jackson and Maggie.
Did I miss something? He helped her with her mother, but I can't see any interest in her romantically. If they try to couple him up with a woman, please let it be a new character. Maggie is not the right woman for him. You can't compare her with April.
__________________
~Mona~
Christian'sKimberDoll is offline  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:07 AM
  #19
Extreme Fan
 
Katie99's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Did I miss something? He helped her with her mother, but I can't see any interest in her romantically. If they try to couple him up with a woman, please let it be a new character. Maggie is not the right woman for him. You can't compare her with April.
Of course you can not compare Maggie to April. April is different from the character and is also mother. She is also very religiously educated, which I find not bad, but good.

But there are several reports about Jackson and Maggie, which they are to get closer to in season 13.
Katie99 is offline  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:15 AM
  #20
Master Fan

 
Christian'sKimberDoll's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 21,527
Really? Seems I missed all of them. But season 13 is almost over. I can't see something happening between them before season 14, if that's true.
__________________
~Mona~
Christian'sKimberDoll is offline  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:20 AM
  #21
Extreme Fan
 
Katie99's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,091
Hey, we still have 4 episodes, because much can still happen. A kiss, an unwanted pregnancy and so on. You know Shonda. They all say that the final is to be spectacular and hot and the 14 season will also be ingenious. We will all be surprised.
Katie99 is offline  
Old 04-18-2017, 02:49 AM
  #22
Master Fan

 
Christian'sKimberDoll's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 21,527
Spoiler:
Shonda has a thing for drama. Maybe it's like the finale we had when Derek and Alex got shot and Meredith lost her baby.
__________________
~Mona~
Christian'sKimberDoll is offline  
Old 04-18-2017, 12:33 PM
  #23
Extreme Fan
 
Katie99's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Spoiler:
Shonda has a thing for drama. Maybe it's like the finale we had when Derek and Alex got shot and Meredith lost her baby.
Yes, maybe that happens again. A Deja Vu so to say for Meredith. She says that she is pregnant, maybe not as happy as Nathan, but the fire that could possibly arise in the hospital, she could suffer a miscarriage. But I could say.
Katie99 is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 07:49 AM
  #24
Ultimate Fan

 
Arrow fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 8,782
Are they going with Maggie/Jackson?
Arrow fan is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 08:59 AM
  #25
Master Fan

 
Christian'sKimberDoll's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 21,527
I hope not. Worst couple ever.
__________________
~Mona~
Christian'sKimberDoll is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 10:41 AM
  #26
Ultimate Fan

 
Arrow fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 8,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I hope not. Worst couple ever.
Right? I mean come on now😂

Still have to catch up on Greys but didn't Japril have sex?
Arrow fan is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 11:21 AM
  #27
Master Fan

 
Christian'sKimberDoll's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 21,527
They did and my hope is that they will get back together soon. Of course sex is not the answer to resolve things but it's a start. They got close again and you can see that there is still love between them.
__________________
~Mona~
Christian'sKimberDoll is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 04:44 PM
  #28
Part-Time Fan
 
Jaapril's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 460
Hi, I haven't written here for a long time...I always said I got back to watch Grey's because of Japril, they're the only reason I keep watching...And if after their "reconnection" (?) in JaprilTheSequel Shonda goes with some Jackson and Maggie thing, I think I'm really done here...I'm done because I think a person who divorces his wife and then asks her to stay living with him when she's going to move out, and WANTS her there, and loses her apettite after trying to encourage her to date some random "dude", is hopelessly still in love with her... And I think he probably acknowdleged it during Japril The Sequel if not before...So, I don't think he would go for some kind of love affair with someone who he recognizes as "his family" (given that their parents are married). If he does that, I'm done. And I'm done with the writers giving him the privilege of always being the one who moves on first, specially after he slept with April knowing what it means to her...and he keeps her living at his house by his request. Please. Give me a break.
If that's the SL, it's like they're really biting the dust with the writing...
Jaapril is offline  
Old 04-28-2017, 07:17 AM
  #29
Ultimate Fan

 
Arrow fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 8,782
I agree with you.

They can't fit any japril scenes but they can fit in Maggie/Jackson okay.
Arrow fan is offline  
Old 04-28-2017, 12:49 PM
  #30
Master Fan

 
Christian'sKimberDoll's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 21,527
I don't get it. They had beautiful moments in the centric Japril episode and now... nothing. It seems the episode never existed or was just a dream. Maggie and Jackson have ZERO chemistry. I really don't know what Shonda is thinking.
__________________
~Mona~
Christian'sKimberDoll is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.