Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2017, 12:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I think more and more that we will get a new love triangle between Maggie, Jackson and April. It will be hot and exciting. And I'm assuming that in the final 13x24 a kiss will come between Jackson and Maggie.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Sorry but I disagree completely. If we have some idea that Jackson may be paired with someone else, we have a right to discuss it. It impacts our story and therefore we should be able to discuss it. Telling us to sequel only about scenes pertaining to Jackson and April is wrong and has never been the tone of this thread and/or board.

I am quite honestly tired of the policing of this board. People come into threads merely to tell us to be nice and stifle our opinions, without offering any insight into the themes discussed in the thread. It just comes across as a way to make it comfortable for others who don't like to read opinions different from their own.

ETA-I'll just give myself a break from this board. It's not as if it's very interesting anyways. No one even comments because the show sucks.
IMO, the men on the show are more attractive than usual because GA is a fantasy aimed at women. Yes, in the real world it would be unrealistic that someone like Jackson would still be in love with April after all the crap she's put him through for years, but that's been the dynamic of their relationship since they first got together. He's the fantasy of the ultra-patient male, waiting for April to grow up. It's no worse than the majority of shows aimed at men, where the women are there for eye candy and emotional support. On GA, the women drive the drama and therefore they are the more flawed, complicated characters.

PS posterity I always enjoy your comments, hope you stick around.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
I think more and more that we will get a new love triangle between Maggie, Jackson and April. It will be hot and exciting. And I'm assuming that in the final 13x24 a kiss will come between Jackson and Maggie.
Did I miss something? He helped her with her mother, but I can't see any interest in her romantically. If they try to couple him up with a woman, please let it be a new character. Maggie is not the right woman for him. You can't compare her with April.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Did I miss something? He helped her with her mother, but I can't see any interest in her romantically. If they try to couple him up with a woman, please let it be a new character. Maggie is not the right woman for him. You can't compare her with April.
Of course you can not compare Maggie to April. April is different from the character and is also mother. She is also very religiously educated, which I find not bad, but good.

But there are several reports about Jackson and Maggie, which they are to get closer to in season 13.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Really? Seems I missed all of them. But season 13 is almost over. I can't see something happening between them before season 14, if that's true.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey, we still have 4 episodes, because much can still happen. A kiss, an unwanted pregnancy and so on. You know Shonda. They all say that the final is to be spectacular and hot and the 14 season will also be ingenious. We will all be surprised.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Shonda has a thing for drama. Maybe it's like the finale we had when Derek and Alex got shot and Meredith lost her baby.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Shonda has a thing for drama. Maybe it's like the finale we had when Derek and Alex got shot and Meredith lost her baby.
Yes, maybe that happens again. A Deja Vu so to say for Meredith. She says that she is pregnant, maybe not as happy as Nathan, but the fire that could possibly arise in the hospital, she could suffer a miscarriage. But I could say.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Are they going with Maggie/Jackson?
Old 04-25-2017, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

I hope not. Worst couple ever.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I hope not. Worst couple ever.
Right? I mean come on now😂

Still have to catch up on Greys but didn't Japril have sex?
Old 04-25-2017, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

They did and my hope is that they will get back together soon. Of course sex is not the answer to resolve things but it's a start. They got close again and you can see that there is still love between them.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, I haven't written here for a long time...I always said I got back to watch Grey's because of Japril, they're the only reason I keep watching...And if after their "reconnection" (?) in JaprilTheSequel Shonda goes with some Jackson and Maggie thing, I think I'm really done here...I'm done because I think a person who divorces his wife and then asks her to stay living with him when she's going to move out, and WANTS her there, and loses her apettite after trying to encourage her to date some random "dude", is hopelessly still in love with her... And I think he probably acknowdleged it during Japril The Sequel if not before...So, I don't think he would go for some kind of love affair with someone who he recognizes as "his family" (given that their parents are married). If he does that, I'm done. And I'm done with the writers giving him the privilege of always being the one who moves on first, specially after he slept with April knowing what it means to her...and he keeps her living at his house by his request. Please. Give me a break.
If that's the SL, it's like they're really biting the dust with the writing...
Old 04-28-2017, 07:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree with you.

They can't fit any japril scenes but they can fit in Maggie/Jackson okay.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

I don't get it. They had beautiful moments in the centric Japril episode and now... nothing. It seems the episode never existed or was just a dream. Maggie and Jackson have ZERO chemistry. I really don't know what Shonda is thinking.