Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd (View Post)
Sarah wasn't lying when she said they pick up where they left off. in the selfie she posted she is still in a hospital gown
Yeah, she is great. I hope they can make this work again. They deserve a happy ending. I think this is the last season for GA. :
Old 08-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL, at least 2 more seasons.
They should've filmed those scenes when they were working on previous season, like every other show do.
Old 08-04-2016, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

please add me
Old 08-04-2016, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Added you to the list

Magnus and Alec
Old 08-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Extreme Fan

This guy literally spammed the whole Grey's forum with "add me" message. A cheap way to boost posts count? And to think that he/she is a moderator.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Just to play devils advocate, since he/she is a moderator, he/she would be aware of how important posts count are in order to keep the board from getting shut down. I think moderators usually post more than the regular posts for that reason. Especially within their own boards.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
This guy literally spammed the whole Grey's forum with "add me" message. A cheap way to boost posts count? And to think that he/she is a moderator.
How so? When I first go to a board I literally post 'Add me' to the threads I'm interesting in posting sometimes that's 2 and sometimes that's 20. Being judgemental isn't cool.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
LOL, at least 2 more seasons.
They should've filmed those scenes when they were working on previous season, like every other show do.
It's a bit jarring when the scenes don't match. Like the final Japril scene in 9x24 versus when it picks up in 10x01. Hope that doesn't happen here (we're already gonna have to deal with a different baby )
Old 08-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Any spoilers for Japril yet?
Old 08-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Grey's is not in danger of being close. He can ask other moderators to add him. Also it's a little bit childish to start with.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd (View Post)
Sarah wasn't lying when she said they pick up where they left off. in the selfie she posted she is still in a hospital gown
I'm happy about that because I don't want to miss anything with April/Jackson and the baby.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I had a huge Greys marathon with myself recently and particularly watching Jackson and April relationship as it developed and became what it is now. It's kinda sad to watch to be honest we barely got them together happy, even when they were married we had episodes of them fighting. I hope this season will be a build up to them becoming a couple again properly. I don't mind even if it takes awhile. Watching the episodes made me realise some of the better eps of them is when one of them is wanting the other, but not together. So I think I could enjoy Jackson watching April being an amazing mother and wishing for her from a distance for awhile. What do you guys think?

Drama teachers man. 'Pretend to be a tree.'
Old 08-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

S9 and 10, when they were broken up, had some of the best moments for Jackson and April. I'm a big fan of jealousy, angst and longing. But otoh, those situations do tend to create more of a divide in the fandom, which isn't fun.
Old 08-08-2016, 04:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Very true but I don't really mean in a jealous way more in a like you said longing way. I don't want any third party jealousy. Just watching them co parent but struggle at the same time because they want to be together. I mean they are divorced it's going to have to be a big build up to get them together. Even though April being in danger panicked Jackson there was no I love you or can't live without you confession that we saw...yet.

Drama teachers man. 'Pretend to be a tree.'
Old 08-18-2016, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

anyone read the spoiler that the show is going to feature more about the main characters from the earlier seasons and focus less on the other surrounding characters who are not in their immediate storyline? (ie: it will focus more on alex, meredith bailey and Webber)

I sure hope not because I love me some Japril!!