Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

they should their kid more
Old 02-12-2017, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by serving wench (View Post)
April's whole life is her job and now her child, and she's already been fired twice. No surprises she's going to take the job. I actually don't think she owes Meredith anything (or that Meredith would think twice about doing to the same to her) but I'm curious to see April's reasoning for leaving Team Richard, since she was very gung-ho for him up until this point.
I agree that she owes Meredith nothing. They are not friends, and I cannot even think of any real conversation that they have ever had. I can see Alex feeling sorry that Meredith got suspended but I don't think anyone else should care, except Richard.

Perhaps she left team Richard because he expressed displeasure at Meredith being suspended and in some way impeded April from performing in her new role. It might have made her see that the old system and blind loyalty was not working.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
It reminds me of season 8 April. I worry though that she will receive a lot of crap from fandom for assuming Meredith's role, and then siding with Minnick/Bailey in the end.
I don't think she's "siding" with Bailey, she's doing what her boss told her to, and maybe she thinks she can help fix this?
Old 02-13-2017, 02:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I agree that she owes Meredith nothing. They are not friends, and I cannot even think of any real conversation that they have ever had. I can see Alex feeling sorry that Meredith got suspended but I don't think anyone else should care, except Richard.

Perhaps she left team Richard because he expressed displeasure at Meredith being suspended and in some way impeded April from performing in her new role. It might have made her see that the old system and blind loyalty was not working.
Yeah, they are definitely not friends. I remember back in S7 when April and Jackson moved into Meredith's house, that Meredith had some quite unconvincing lines about how she liked April now. I think even EP complained about it in the media. Since then, nada

Not that that's a problem- not every character has to be friends, not even with Meredith...I actually think it is interesting to have some of them still be outsiders, and more realistic than when random characters suddenly care about each other (like Jackson and Maggie in the most recent episode)
Old 02-13-2017, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqIkhO1vHWM
Old 02-14-2017, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for that. That reminded me of her time with Matthew. What a waste of time. Everbody could see that she loved Jackson.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

So cuter their vidsb
Old 02-15-2017, 02:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope Jackson will be talking to Meredith with April, since she has taken Meredith's place before, or Jackson is talking to Bailey at least, because Bailey can not suspend Jackson because otherwise she gets stress with Catherine and she has the power Bailey to suspend. But Jackson should do something, also because April will be an interimchef of general surgery.
Old 02-15-2017, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Catherine supports everything Bailey is doing. So it won't do any good to talk to April because she is loyal to both, Catherine and Bailey. And if Jackson is trying to interfere I'm sure he is the next who will be suspended.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

I don't know why April would be loyal to Catherine, given how she treated her.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Catherine supports everything Bailey is doing. So it won't do any good to talk to April because she is loyal to both, Catherine and Bailey. And if Jackson is trying to interfere I'm sure he is the next who will be suspended.
Jackson and Suspended? No, I do not think so. Catherine would not want that and would not allow it. Bailey this kite should show the boundaries. I'm sure the ever-growing Jackson father will come into play.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

After watching the sneak peeks I really feel bad for April. She is trying so hard but nobody will respect or accept her decisions. The way she was begging Webber showed how helpless she feels about her new job. And she didn't want it, but now she tries to make the best of it.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know why April would be loyal to Catherine, given how she treated her.
Catherine is playing her big time. I kind of have to laugh the whole she should be loyal to Meredith, ha! The woman who couldn't even say she was sorry about April's loss. She doesn't owe anyone especially Meredith anything.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am so tired with the development of this season, everything is going so slow, and now all the stuff with the intern's education is being too boring for my own taste, and it the end is always April who is the bad girl.

No one ever is happy with her success, she is always the lone wolf, at least this time she is being vocal about how good she is and is not quiet when someone verbalize her hating to her, but it' have been the only good thing this season so far.

I am really looking forward for the Japril episode part 2, because their development as a couple is totally unexisting, and not only because the have Harriet now, but everything, his behavior last week was so mean.

And I don't want to talk about Alex... but this season for me started more or less acceptable. but right now they are just running in circles and anything new happens, it's like if they were out of ideas to continue. I don't know, maybe it's just that I miss the old Grey...
Old 02-23-2017, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Alex is terrible this season lol. But also what is pretty bad is that the season has no progress or plot.

I saw Jackson in the sneak peak and laughed. April didn't steal Merediith's job. Meredith was insubordinate and got suspended.

But moreover, Meredith doesn't care about Jackson so why would he waste his time getting upset about what he thinks is Meredith getting her job stolen? It is so obvious that he is projecting his own bitterness.

Lastly they all ganged up on April for taking a job and Alex almost killed Deluca but no one cared since Deluca is a nobody to them.