Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2016, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

So the birth of Aprils baby will stop the wedding of Owen and Amelia? Well you said yes that should happen some disasters in the finals, maybe one of them is the birth of April and Jackson's baby.
Old 05-15-2016, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
You think Owen/Amelia will not get married because April has a medical emergency? I am not sure that is a good enough reason. Amelia and April are not even in the same circle I mean Owen is her mentor but even then, it is a stretch to halt your wedding because a guest could not arrive.

If Owen/Amelia do not get married, I think it would be because Amelia realized she had cold feet, and wanted to ensure she was not rushing into things.

The thing is, I am not sure that him redeeming himself can be done through having a successful surgery. Mistakes happen and sometimes patients don't make it. What he needs to redeem is his lack of remorse. Even if April pulls through, he is still wrong for having not felt remorse that a patient died. He screwed up and if he felt remorse he would have accepted his punishment. Instead, he continuous to find loopholes to be in operating room when he should not be practicing.
I didn't mean they wont get married just not at the church, we've know that since filming, but seeing as April is most likely Owen's best man/woman I could see Owen and Amelia wanting to make sure she is ok. jmo
Old 05-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I didn't mean they wont get married just not at the church, we've know that since filming, but seeing as April is most likely Owen's best man/woman I could see Owen and Amelia wanting to make sure she is ok. jmo
Fair enough. I had not stopped to consider who would be his best man. I guess you are right in that April is probably the best person for the job. I suppose that also makes sense as to why April is in Meredith's place. Maybe they all moved there when they realized April was in labor. Well the last part is a stretch.
Old 05-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You think Owen/Amelia will not get married because April has a medical emergency? I am not sure that is a good enough reason. Amelia and April are not even in the same circle I mean Owen is her mentor but even then, it is a stretch to halt your wedding because a guest could not arrive.

If Owen/Amelia do not get married, I think it would be because Amelia realized she had cold feet, and wanted to ensure she was not rushing into things.
I am pretty sure if a friend is in life or death situation (Owen and April are close,) can postpone the the wedding, but only if April is the one who will have NDE. If Jackson is the one then im not sure, i mean the other doctors go and wedding still can happen.

" If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son. "
Old 05-15-2016, 03:55 PM
New Fan

After Ben and Jackson talk, I got the feeling that Jackson made up is mind about not reconciling with April... I think he is still dating with someone... He is always looking at his phone and the fact that they never talk about is date after 12x14 make me wonder that the writers will bring this storyline again... Then I read a theory on facebook that maybe he is dating Owen "dead" sister and that could be the writers way to bring her to the show..... I'll be so sad if this happen because if Jackson has already move on, I don't think Japril have any chance to reconcile...
Old 05-15-2016, 04:15 PM
Total Fan

I still think they will get back together. I just finished catching up and noticed at the end of the last episode when Richard is looking around and sees Jackson and April talking, Jackson goes to instinctively touch her belly and pulls away at the last second.

I think something is going to happen with Jackson but am holding out that they will work things out next season and hopefully be okay next year. At least for a little bit? Ah, I forget I'm watching Grey's... No one can be happy for too long.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Fair enough. I had not stopped to consider who would be his best man. I guess you are right in that April is probably the best person for the job. I suppose that also makes sense as to why April is in Meredith's place. Maybe they all moved there when they realized April was in labor. Well the last part is a stretch.
I just figure with Derek gone Owen would go with really the last one he is close to that is left and I would expect April and Owen are close, even before they went to Jordan. I think April is also the only girl who is wearing that type of gown and it looks to me like a MOH dress. You never know what this show is going to pull at the last minute.
Old 05-15-2016, 08:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

If Jackson is dating again it doesn't necessarily say much about his moving on. He has believed since April returned from Jordan that they needed to be apart and divorce was the "right" thing for them. He is always trying to move on but the problem is he is constantly drawn back to April, his head and his heart are in constant opposition to one another (throwback to the breakup in Season 9). I just think people catastrophise this "Jackson dating" thing way too much, as if sleeping with someone else means you're totally over a person. It's not the case in real life and not the case on the show either (hi Stephanie)
Old 05-15-2016, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The thing is, I am not sure that him redeeming himself can be done through having a successful surgery. Mistakes happen and sometimes patients don't make it. What he needs to redeem is his lack of remorse. Even if April pulls through, he is still wrong for having not felt remorse that a patient died. He screwed up and if he felt remorse he would have accepted his punishment. Instead, he continuous to find loopholes to be in operating room when he should not be practicing.
I don't think we are going to see anything like that with Ben, unfortunately. Even Webber was calling for Bailey to reinstate him in the last episode. The mother and baby are all forgotten, it's just a jolly marital battle-of-the-sexes issue now.
Old 05-15-2016, 11:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

All of the actors/characters are on the phone when they do not have a line or something do. I think there is too much going on for Jackson's "dating" to be bought up in the finale. And if it's not bought up in the finale, it will never be bought up again. And what would Jackson be dating Owens sister who has amnesia or something? Otherwise wouldn't she be looking for her brother and if that's the case we would've have seen her or she would've been mentioned again by Jackson by now, to foreshadow that happening.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree with Lovebug84's last post. Also, I'd be incredibly disappointed and angry at Jackson (my fav character) if he has kept dating post finding out about April being pregnant. The guy drinks water at Joe's in solidarity but thinks it's ok to screw someone else knowing the love of his life is alone, scared and pregnant with his baby? When he had the nerve to be mad at April for not giving him the opportunity to back out of the divorce because she was pregnant?

This situation is very different from the Steph thing. This time he knows April loves him, that she wasn't the one wanting the divorce and that she is actually expecting his child. He also knows he is in love with her. So while I don't think he has been sleeping with other women, if he has, I certainly hope April bangs the crap out of someone else before they get back together. I would definitely NOT think he'd be worthy of staying her one and only anymore.

Last edited by Haspen; 05-16-2016 at 01:22 AM
Old 05-16-2016, 02:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

What does it matter if they're in love with each other? They're divorced and both trying to move on. We might know that they're MFEO, but they certainly don't. I wouldn't blame either Jackson or April if they're dating again, although they should give each other a heads up out of courtesy.
Old 05-16-2016, 02:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I actually really like that Japril aren't promiscuous people. BUT. It's the respect thing that matters. If you love someone, you show them respect. It would be disrespectful as hell if Jackson started dating (banging) other people repeatedly without even telling April first. And it would be very OOC imo, which is why it would piss me off. Jackson is basically male me on this show, so I hold him to a very high standard Also, I would blame the **** out of him if he is still dating at this point. Sorry not sorry. Me @ dating Jackson:

Last edited by Haspen; 05-16-2016 at 03:10 AM
Old 05-16-2016, 05:32 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by serving wench (View Post)
What does it matter if they're in love with each other? They're divorced and both trying to move on. We might know that they're MFEO, but they certainly don't. I wouldn't blame either Jackson or April if they're dating again, although they should give each other a heads up out of courtesy.

I know they are divorce so they can date whoever they want but I'll be really MAD if Jackson is dating after he learns that April is pregnant and not telling her anything.... Like someone say is a respect thing... That's why I think that if he is already dating I don't think Japril will reconcile because April doesn't deserve this...

Actually I think they can bring Jackson's girlfriend in the finale because she could be his plus one on the wedding...(The theory about her being Owen's sister I read it somewhere but I think that doesn't make much sense...) I really believe that the writers are going with this storyline...What's the point of talking about his date and never talk about that again?? And April never found out about that so if they wanted to drop that storyline in episode 14 I think she would have discovered back then...
If Jackson will really suffer a car aciddent I think she could be with him in the car and that's how everybody in the hospital will know about her...
Old 05-16-2016, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by serving wench (View Post)
I think they know they love each other.