Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2016, 11:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Ben clearly stating April being "The love of Jackson's life".
And Jackson not dismissing it - is a set up for April NDE.

BTW,
this is not the first time Ben refer to Miranda as the love of his life, and if the writers were even remotely interested in Ben or Bailey - I would have put my money on them.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think April hadn't apologized for leaving because she NOT sorry she left. She's sorry her actions led to her divorce and hurt Jackson, but she not sorry she left, because for her leaving is the only thing that helped her, so how can she apologize for the thing that saved her?

Unfortunately Jackson just wasn't enough to heal her and she can't help that and he can't blame her for it. It is what it is. I'm not sure they'd be in a better place if she stayed, if she truly felt she was meant to be there, there would be resentment going the other way, for making her give up what she felt she'd been called to do.

I think Jackson hiding his grief was a mistake because he made her feel alone in hers. If she saw he was in as much pain, she probably wouldn't have been as quick to leave or would have suggested they go together in the first place.

I really hope the NDE is April not Jackson, because I NDE for Jackson will not make April realize what she doesn't already know,but the self Sarah and Jesse posted in so confusing like what sequence in the show does that happen. Also in part of the promo it looks dark out in some of the scenes with April and Ben.

Last edited by Lovebug84; 05-13-2016 at 11:53 PM
Old 05-14-2016, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think April should have to apologize for grieving the way she did. of course it was selfish for her to do that to Jackson but sometimes a person has to be selfish to heal. The second time she went was not about grieving in my opinion she just wanted to help people and Jackson just couldn't deal with that and I don't blame him. I don't think this was ever April left and was ok with the divorce because the finale showed her sobbing but again she felt it was something she needed to do.
Old 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Gets April her baby in Meredith's house? And why is Ben with her? And where are the others? Meredith, Maggie and Alex ect. And anyway where is Jackson?
Old 05-14-2016, 09:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
Gets April her baby in Meredith's house? And why is Ben with her? And where are the others? Meredith, Maggie and Alex ect. And anyway where is Jackson?
After all they've been through if Jackson doesn't see the baby born ugh!
Old 05-14-2016, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd (View Post)
After all they've been through if Jackson doesn't see the baby born ugh!
Jackson must be there. I have a bad feeling, if only Ben is there.
Old 05-14-2016, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Whatever happens, I hope it is after Japril get their moment with the baby. It is absolutely cruel if Jackson does not see his baby being born. Sigh.
Old 05-14-2016, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I predicted that something will happen with Jackson on his way to April weeks ago.
He probably still in negotiations. Did he ask for more money?
Old 05-14-2016, 01:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Whatever happens, I hope it is after Japril get their moment with the baby. It is absolutely cruel if Jackson does not see his baby being born. Sigh.
Yes I also want that Jackson is present at the birth and not just Ben. Only I wonder what does April Meredith's house? It's Meredith's house in April gets the contractions?
Old 05-14-2016, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Yes, it's in the living room at the Grey house. I hope everything will go well that Ben can redeem himself by helping April with the delivery.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Is the April case, I understand now. Because it could be a bridesmaid. But Ben? I hope so, that alone are not April and Ben? The still or Meredith Maggie are there. Not the Ben does something, what he should not do. I think then Jackson would kill him.
Old 05-14-2016, 04:12 PM
Total Fan

I'm catching up and I just finished episode 12x18. I really hope these two end up okay but it's so dire. I equally love and hate this show simultaneously.
Old 05-14-2016, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
It's odd, April looks to be at Meredith's house but when Amelia has on her dress she is at the church. It maybe why the wedding gets stop.

Last edited by JaSam4Life; 05-14-2016 at 06:48 PM
Old 05-14-2016, 04:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
It's odd, April looks to be at Meredith's house but when Amelia has on her dress she is at the wedding. It maybe why the wedding gets stop.
Amelia is afraid. She thinks that it is a mistake to marry Owen, as then at Cristina and Burke.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

You think Owen/Amelia will not get married because April has a medical emergency? I am not sure that is a good enough reason. Amelia and April are not even in the same circle I mean Owen is her mentor but even then, it is a stretch to halt your wedding because a guest could not arrive.

If Owen/Amelia do not get married, I think it would be because Amelia realized she had cold feet, and wanted to ensure she was not rushing into things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Yes, it's in the living room at the Grey house. I hope everything will go well that Ben can redeem himself by helping April with the delivery.
The thing is, I am not sure that him redeeming himself can be done through having a successful surgery. Mistakes happen and sometimes patients don't make it. What he needs to redeem is his lack of remorse. Even if April pulls through, he is still wrong for having not felt remorse that a patient died. He screwed up and if he felt remorse he would have accepted his punishment. Instead, he continuous to find loopholes to be in operating room when he should not be practicing.