Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2016, 08:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcgs94 (View Post)
Why do you think jackson will die? I saw people on tumblr saying that he maybe leave the show on season finale because jesse will start filming a new film and has a lot of other projets...I hope not because I don't want to see April raising their baby alone... If Jesse leaves I think is better if Sarah leaves too...
I agree, I would want to see Sarah leave with him also.

I dont know if Jackson will die, but I am always prepared for the worst and Ive heard it said a few times (on youtube and some people here are wondering)
Old 04-19-2016, 08:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know why everybody keeps saying that Jesse is leaving. Actors can have other projects and combine them with the shooting of a tv series. Actually from may to july there will be an hiatus in the shooting of the series so Jesse can have free time for a movie or something else. The same thing happens when one of the actress have a baby and have some free time.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

All the articles I read say filming for the new movie starts next month, they are just about on their season finale, it won't effect his filming at Greys at all. People shoot movies during hiatus all the time. Not sure why people are getting their panties in a bunch. (Jesses done it before with the butler.)
Old 04-19-2016, 09:36 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IratxeEowyn (View Post)
I don't know why everybody keeps saying that Jesse is leaving. Actors can have other projects and combine them with the shooting of a tv series. Actually from may to july there will be an hiatus in the shooting of the series so Jesse can have free time for a movie or something else. The same thing happens when one of the actress have a baby and have some free time.
To be honest I don't think Jesse is leaving, I'm just saying what I saw on tumblr... Actually I think this is the best season of Jesse, he has a solid storyline (even though I don't agree with some of the writer's decisions) and has the opportunity to show is acting skills with all the drama Japril have...
Old 04-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmidalaEmma (View Post)
ya im really not expecting to see april and riggs together. Not yet. not while she is still dealing with this current storyline. I am expecting them to get together in the future. it wouldnt surprise me. It would surprise me if they never got together, i think the only reason for that would be a) only better story lines for her, or b) the show ends.
I feel I have to repeat again how little I would want to see April break character and have sex with her next boy friend out of wedlock. I know she has already done it but she made SUCH a BIG DEAL of out doing it and it would make her even more of an airhead if she did it again.

On the happy side, if Jackson doesnt die there are no good viable options for him to date...unless Jo breaks up with alex..which would suck.
Yeah i kind of expect Riggs and April to be together in the future. I know people expect Mer and him but no chemistry there. MY guess that Maggie and him will have something after the last episode when they had a talk..

Jackson option not that limited because there are:
-Jo, if the writers finally break alex and Jo, but i wont bet on it
- Maggie , there is slim chance now she isnt with Deluca, and Deluce is in everybody bussiness. But i see her with more riggs.
- Callie, because we all know that penny and her will break up. but if this ever happen it will be in the future. At least they are friends.
-Meredith , they had chemistry when they had scenes long long time ago. it would be interesting to see him with 3 kids when his kid is with April. But there is more chance for April/ Arizona hook up than for Meredith/ Jackson hook up

" If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son. "
Old 04-19-2016, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IratxeEowyn (View Post)
I am expecting a Nathan/Mer or a Nathan/Maggie romance. I think it will be strange to see April and Nathan together but who knows..
I agree. those pairings seem to be what the writers would go for. April and Nathan have such a brother and sister vibe so I don't see that happening.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I agree. those pairings seem to be what the writers would go for. April and Nathan have such a brother and sister vibe so I don't see that happening.
Really? after seeing them attempt to put george and Izzie together? I think this show would go ANYWHERE to gain veiwers, heck, I could even see Arizona and April (my gay side wants this, but my straight side that is a HUGE shipper for Jackson and APril doesnt want this. Lets just say, if Jackson dies, I hope she finds love with Arizona )

The only reason I keep mentioning his death is because with Greys, I believe you have to prepare yourself for every eventuality. I dont want to be blindsided.
Old 04-19-2016, 12:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
heck, I could even see Arizona and April (my gay side wants this, but my straight side that is a HUGE shipper for Jackson and APril doesnt want this. Lets just say, if Jackson dies, I hope she finds love with Arizona )

I dont think we have to worry for Jackson at least end of s13 . I think Sarah will stay till end of the show, because her kids are little and i dont see her getting lot of job right now.
I am glad that I am not the only one who secretly ship Arizona and April .

" If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son. "
Old 04-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

You guys made me believe Will is a stalker
Old 04-19-2016, 01:19 PM
Extreme Fan

But I think that we will see Will quickly than we would like.
Old 04-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Really? after seeing them attempt to put george and Izzie together? I think this show would go ANYWHERE to gain veiwers, heck, I could even see Arizona and April (my gay side wants this, but my straight side that is a HUGE shipper for Jackson and APril doesnt want this. Lets just say, if Jackson dies, I hope she finds love with Arizona )

The only reason I keep mentioning his death is because with Greys, I believe you have to prepare yourself for every eventuality. I dont want to be blindsided.
Oh, god. I don't know what is worse George and Izzie or George and Meredith.

I wasn't referring to your post about Jackson dying. I always feel a little nervous during the SF but I don't think Jackson nor April are going anywhere.
Old 04-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Who's Will?
Old 04-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

The guy Meredith slept with this season.

I think George and Meredith was worse because she felt so pathetic about their sex, she cried right in the middle of it.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh thank you. I'm so not interested in her sl that I totally not payed attention to what was that guy's name

Last edited by Jaapril; 04-19-2016 at 07:20 PM
Old 04-20-2016, 07:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
The guy Meredith slept with this season.

I think George and Meredith was worse because she felt so pathetic about their sex, she cried right in the middle of it.
I always felt bad for the way they dealt with those storylines, like George was so disgusting or something. Meredith cried during sex with him, and Izzie was all "Im SO in love with George" (I mean she broke up his marriage) only to have bad sex with him and decided she had no sexual feelings for him. Like he was disgusting in bed or something.

My secret: I never really liked Izzie. Alex was my fave in those early seasons. and I also liked George.

Im not convinced either Jackson will die, but I feel Jesse will leave if there are too many seasons left. So i guess I am mentally preparing myself for that possibility. I would only ship Arizona and April together if Jackson was gone, and only if April is Bisexual, I dont want a whole "I guess I didnt really enjoy sex with Jackson as much as I thought and I am truly a lesbian" story line.