Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-18-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARVeFTUAgdI

cute scene
Old 04-18-2016, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaBridget (View Post)
I could look at those scene constantly.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
The whole storyline about them buying a hospital was just so stupid they probably decided to forget it.
When it is convenient the writers remember it. the writers made big deal about who gets Cristina seat, but when Derek died no one bothered. Now callie wants to leave , she is the chief of orthopedic and board member, and she just wants to leave.
Also Bailey is only chief of surgery and not chief of staff, so if she doesn't want to decide what punishment her husband deserve than chief of staff or board should have been decide ( i know she is board member too).
Whatever the most of time the doctors dont remember that Jackson owns the hospital...

BTw I was the only one for who that Jackson is Chief of Plastic was new information?

" If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son. "
Old 04-18-2016, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
She will give birth normally, later they'll reveal that Jackson died while driving to hospital.
*my thoughts *
What is with you and Jackson dying?
Old 04-18-2016, 04:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Correct me if Im wrong but every baby born to a main character in Greys has been born in a hospital, right?

I say the pregnancy and Japril for the most part are going to go smoothly, April will go into labor somewhere not in the hospital, Jackson will deliver the baby, the baby will be healthy, April will seem fine and then loose consiousness.

Anybody watch young and the restless? thats what they did with Billy and Chloe's baby, Billy delivered, baby was perfectly healthy, Chloe seemed fine, then passed out. Ambulance couldn't get there because of a snow storm and no signal. I see Grey doing something like that.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebug84 (View Post)
Correct me if Im wrong but every baby born to a main character in Greys has been born in a hospital, right?

I say the pregnancy and Japril for the most part are going to go smoothly, April will go into labor somewhere not in the hospital, Jackson will deliver the baby, the baby will be healthy, April will seem fine and then loose consiousness.

Anybody watch young and the restless? thats what they did with Billy and Chloe's baby, Billy delivered, baby was perfectly healthy, Chloe seemed fine, then passed out. Ambulance couldn't get there because of a snow storm and no signal. I see Grey doing something like that.
Chloe's baby was born in a cabin ... I don't know where April and Jackson would be stuck. The home birth thing already happened with Sloane. I wouldn't be shocked if April ends up having preeclampsia which would actually give them drama without it being forced.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Chloe's baby was born in a cabin ... I don't know where April and Jackson would be stuck. The home birth thing already happened with Sloane. I wouldn't be shocked if April ends up having preeclampsia which would actually give them drama without it being forced.
True, but thats why a said main character. I honestly forget Sloane existed until she was bought up, she didn't really have much of an impact on the show IMO. Im sure Grey's can think up some natural disaster that gets them stuck. Flood, earthquake, etc
Old 04-18-2016, 07:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree, I definitely could see them being stuck somewhere and Jackson delivering the baby. Then having April blacking out and cue cliffhanger. Ha There is no way this will be a normal delivery. They already lost Samuel so the odds are April having a NDE, especially to help Jackson open his eyes to not wanting a life without her.
Old 04-19-2016, 03:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay after reading a new interview of Giancarlo Giacomo I am a bit concerned, he said this: “They’re throwing me into different people’s story lines now that DeLuca and [Dr.] Maggie Pierce (Kelly McCreary) have gone their separate ways,”
....I just remember a selfie of Sarah and him and I just don´t want to imagine a possible romance between him and April....I mean it seems impossible, but knowing Shonda....I am expectong the worst. Maybe i am becoming a bit paranoid but we all know how Shonda is.
Old 04-19-2016, 04:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IratxeEowyn (View Post)
Okay after reading a new interview of Giancarlo Giacomo I am a bit concerned, he said this: “They’re throwing me into different people’s story lines now that DeLuca and [Dr.] Maggie Pierce (Kelly McCreary) have gone their separate ways,”
....I just remember a selfie of Sarah and him and I just don´t want to imagine a possible romance between him and April....I mean it seems impossible, but knowing Shonda....I am expectong the worst. Maybe i am becoming a bit paranoid but we all know how Shonda is.
That selfie was from last weeks episode, with the pregnant lady.
Old 04-19-2016, 05:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IratxeEowyn (View Post)
Actually, I'm more worried with a romance between Riggs and April because I saw this: "Martin revealed Nathan will finally get some action, locking lips with one lucky lady in the coming episodes. “Things are getting juicy,” he teased"...

And i'm also worried with the fact that April still doesn't know that Jackson is/was dating...I think that will still be bringing problems. What's the point of letting us know that he went on a date and never talk about that again??
Old 04-19-2016, 07:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am expecting a Nathan/Mer or a Nathan/Maggie romance. I think it will be strange to see April and Nathan together but who knows..
Old 04-19-2016, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

I don't see this show having April dating while she's pregnant with another man's baby.

Magnus and Alec
Old 04-19-2016, 07:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

ya im really not expecting to see april and riggs together. Not yet. not while she is still dealing with this current storyline. I am expecting them to get together in the future. it wouldnt surprise me. It would surprise me if they never got together, i think the only reason for that would be a) only better story lines for her, or b) the show ends.
I feel I have to repeat again how little I would want to see April break character and have sex with her next boy friend out of wedlock. I know she has already done it but she made SUCH a BIG DEAL of out doing it and it would make her even more of an airhead if she did it again.

On the happy side, if jackson doesnt die there are no good viable options for him to date...unless Jo breaks up with alex..which would suck.

Last edited by AmidalaEmma; 04-19-2016 at 07:51 AM
Old 04-19-2016, 08:06 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmidalaEmma (View Post)
ya im really not expecting to see april and riggs together. Not yet. not while she is still dealing with this current storyline. I am expecting them to get together in the future. it wouldnt surprise me. It would surprise me if they never got together, i think the only reason for that would be a) only better story lines for her, or b) the show ends.
I feel I have to repeat again how little I would want to see April break character and have sex with her next boy friend out of wedlock. I know she has already done it but she made SUCH a BIG DEAL of out doing it and it would make her even more of an airhead if she did it again.

On the happy side, if jackson doesnt die there are no good viable options for him to date...unless Jo breaks up with alex..which would suck.
Why do you think jackson will die? I saw people on tumblr saying that he maybe leave the show on season finale because jesse will start filming a new film and has a lot of other projets...I hope not because I don't want to see April raising their baby alone... If Jesse leaves I think is better if Sarah leaves too...