Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

There was the day when everyone felt like surgery was like not fun. Derek finally took advantage of Erica Hahn, she is the one who was there after Izzie, making Richard decide which intern had the patience to perform heart surgery. He shoudln't have spoken that way because Olivia over heard when Derek asked where was the scalpel. Meanwhile Christina went back to cardio because she really wanted to participate in the hardest surgery that anyone would do. "Geez, I could do the most with acetaminophen injection, but there's something that i need do before Addison kicks her out! but I can't tell what" So, she went to the cafeteria with the team and Izzie was baking. Meredith missed addison so she called Callie and scheduled a coffee date because Mer totally had the best relationship with her. However, Mark didn't know that Alex spent the night alone and asked Grey to help him while Bailey performed an appy. The OR is full and intense because Derek screamed at Rose for eating the pie that caused everybody to see leaves and flowers because it was one thing that they hated and then decided to choose Joe who was always drinking water and soda despite wanting to see George who was not around to talk. Surgery was difficult because it was on someone who didn't want his last moments to be the only thing that isn't funny is hard and then when Richard surprised April when he wanted to ask Addison to dance and Lexie wanted to think. The biggest mistake made by far was the interns that copied every test that they were supposed to take away instead of resting up and going to the others. Meredith was surprised that Derek wanted to bring someone like her to the party.

New thread