Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ I know...I've been waiting...
Old 04-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite sadness (View Post)
^^ I know...I've been waiting...
i checked abc.com and my itunes and it didnt come up in either place... its strange....
Old 04-28-2007, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

oh. george and izzie.. ok. Actually even if george wasn't married, id still be a bit weirded out by the gizzie.. just because.. well. After the 'i'm not your sister' comments and everything.. I just really really want a PLATONIC couple in here. It seems that in GA, everything has to be about sex. ok, sex is great.. i get it. But.. I loved the Gizzie friendship. And it just sucks that sex had to mess it all up.

now.. I don't hate izzie. ok. maybe a little. But not for the sex. She's my favorite, but i just get GRRRR with her on how she treated callie ever since.. EVER. The comments about the ring, the comment "you're not moving in, are you?".. ugh. she's been so mean to the poor girl. And this was the same girl who went to Mer's house to cook. COOK for the girl in the pink dress who wouldn't get up from the bathroom floor. COOK for the best friend of her boyfriend even if said best friend hasn't necessarily been nice.. or CIVIL.

But I put the blame on George for the McSex. Dude. I don't really mind that you're falling for your best friend. But I mind that you started falling in love with her after being married for.. what? A week? a month? it's just not fair. Why did you even propose to Callie anyway? Why did you even give that speech about her being the only one who makes you feel ok after your dad died? You said you wanted to say "i love you" only if you mean it. Now it's clear that that's not true. At least follow through with the ring. Or at least give the marriage a year. Jeez. Fickle minded eeedyot.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactivecheskie (View Post)
And this was the same girl who went to Mer's house to cook. COOK for the girl in the pink dress who wouldn't get up from the bathroom floor. COOK for the best friend of her boyfriend even if said best friend hasn't necessarily been nice.. or CIVIL.
But that wasn't about Izzie, was it? I've only seen that scene maybe once or twice but I think I remember her saying that she did it to get George's attention or something Just saying.. Callie and Izzie have never really been civil to each other, and that's always been tied in with their relationships with George.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactivecheskie (View Post)
BTW: that stairwell scene. I just about cried. I think a tear fell. Did you see Mark's hurt puppy-dog eyes?? sigh.. poor Mark. I think he's my favorite character now.
he's growing on me too... i just felt really bad for him.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
Old 04-29-2007, 02:10 AM
Loyal Fan

i know it was about george.

So let's reverse it..

why can't izzie just be nice to Callie even if it is about george? When she gave the comment about the small ring.. that wasn't just about Callie. That was about George too. Dude.. George is the guy.. he bought the ring. Callie can buy any ring she freakin' wants with her being loaded and all.

I know the cooking was about george.. but she could've chosen NOT to cook. But she did.

I love Izzie. I love George. But this whole thing.. I'm not sold on it. Maybe because it was the drunk sex. Maybe because there's a marriage involved. Maybe because there's been nothing that led up to it (ok, maybe there might be but.. wasn't really obvious enough). There was no... pacing. sigh

but i hope this works out. I don't care who ends up with who.. as long as Callie turns out ok in the end. That girl needs a break... especially now that her, practically, one and only real friend in the hospital (addison) is going off to her (sttopppiiidd) spinoff.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:53 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm just so torn up about AA.
that last scene broke my heart damn it! even though I loved everything else.
this can NOT be it for them, I want something great to happen between them before the spin off.

and Mark, I just love that guy. I felt sorry for him in that scene with Meredith.
but to be honest I never saw him and Addison being serious.
I mean I love them both individualy, and I love their scenes together..
they have great chemistry and I LOVE their interaction and occasional hook-up..but nothing serious.

not that AA are the forever type either.
but I want a few episodes of HOTNESS before Addie leaves.
they're the only pairing on GA that I ever cared about.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Detopping this to make room for next week's episode...but please, continue to discuss...
Old 08-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena_mx (View Post)
Don't get me start with those two !!! ARGHHHHH !! I hate them so much.
It's not fair what they are doing to Callie ... especially George.
Callie will be heartbroken when she finds out everything related to the Mcsex , I love Callie so much I don't want to see her suffering .... she is such a good person and god wife ... she doesn't deserve this.

Anyway .... can't wait to see what's coming ...

Callie deserves better, George is a McJERK.

Sooooooooooooo, we had an X-Files reunion, F.B.I. Deputy Director Alvin Kersh and Assitant Director Walter Skinner!

NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Yang isn't really into this wedding, watching Burke tryin to get her to bother with cake tasting was painful.

So was seeing Callie beg Izzard to give back her husband, get some pride girl!
Old 03-17-2017, 11:28 AM
New Fan

I freaking hate this episode. I love GIZZIE way too much but ADDISEX ****ing sucks and they are worse than ADDEK ever were. I hate Alex a little because he broke up MADDISON who are my OTP and Lexie breaks up them again in PP/GA 2010 crossover so I hate SLEXIE so much too besides Sloan picking a woman way too young for him and Addison being the love of his life(or at least to me).