Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

In the immediate aftermath of it, I mean, when they were all finally out of the hospital, there hasn't been a single reference to either of them wondering if the other was okay. Meredith had accepted her by that point and I get that she was worried about Derek, but it kind of annoyed me that they didn't even have her ask someone to check if Lexie was okay for her.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Well we wouldn't have known the immediate aftermath because the premier was three months after. I agree with you it's twisted. They spend time to show something else while they have things compelling in their pockets and not show it at all

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 01-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

This is why this show shouldn't even have made them sisters in the first place if they weren't going to explore their relationship. What a let down.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The scene where Meredith was told Derek was asking for her, would it really have been that hard for them to put in "Can you make sure Lexie's okay?" Lexie was a bit hysterical at that point, but Meredith just seemed resigned to what had happened and a lot more logical. I just can't really see her not at least asking.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Or even Lexie could have been in the Resident locker room then.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
The scene where Meredith was told Derek was asking for her, would it really have been that hard for them to put in "Can you make sure Lexie's okay?" Lexie was a bit hysterical at that point, but Meredith just seemed resigned to what had happened and a lot more logical. I just can't really see her not at least asking.
For what is worth Mer had a lot on her plate. I just think just because we didn't see it doesn't mean she didn't show any concern and logic with this show rarely happens

Old 01-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She wouldn't have actually had to leave Derek, just asked someone to see if her sister was okay. I didn't really see Meredith as thinking of herself at that point, she was kind of shutting herself down from what had happened to her and focusing on Derek. It would have been nice for Lexie to have been included there too. This show is anything but logical though.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

And that right there, It's whats wrong with this show. We always hear about things and not see them. I don't care if Meredith did all this off screen because i didn't see it. It's hard to see them as Close sisters (As the writers say the are) When it doesn't show.

It's been months since Meredith first had Zola and yet we are to believe they have never mean't. Major Fail.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like they need a scene where they both acknowledge their feelings of that day to eachother. Realistically there must have been a moment where they both considered the possibility that the other was dead. It wouldn't make sense putting one in now though.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Tonight's episode we should get a scene were Lexie breaks down fearing loosing her last family member, but i doubt that is going to happen. Because Meredith and Lexie don't seem like sisters at all. they seem more like coworkers and roomates.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

This relationship is not and will never be a priority to them that's the sad fact. Just give me scenes and i 'm not gonna complain.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

All I want is some evidence that they still care, and not the "I love you but you need to grow up" that we got, something kind of deeper than that. Lexie reacting to hearing about Meredith would achieve that.

This relationship is my priority

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
This relationship is not and will never be a priority to them that's the sad fact. Just give me scenes and i 'm not gonna complain.
This is my whole point, what is the sense of Meredith have a sister if they are never going to explore that part. I hate that. I still say Lexie was brought for in case Meredith h died off or something, because from what i see they should have not made them sisters.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
This is my whole point, what is the sense of Meredith have a sister if they are never going to explore that part. I hate that. I still say Lexie was brought for in case Meredith h died off or something, because from what i see they should have not made them sisters.
As much as I hate to agree with that, the less they interact, the more I do think that this is the case. They brought in Lexie in case Ellen leaves and they need another Grey.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

If they are not made sisters Lexie would't have been brought in. Yes they could've explored them a lot more. But the fact is the didn't. I have no doubt that they care about each other as sisters.