Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2008, 03:26 AM
New Fan

Grey's unending-story writing game

this is a story-writing game where the 1st person writes a few paragraphs of an episode of grey's anatomy, & the next person continues on from the last person's entry.

rules:
1) you can only start a new episode if there's been at least 3 entries in that episode
2) when starting a new episode, number it & give it a name eg. episode 12, Love aint easy

Last edited by trainwreckchild; 04-20-2008 at 04:12 AM
Old 04-20-2008, 04:01 AM
New Fan

Episode 1, Parcel from the past

Izzie rested her head against the cool wood of the dining table reminiscing about the demise of her relationship with George. Friends. That is what they had reverted back to in the space of a few months of something more beautiful.

The phone rang, and Izzie stretched her arm across the table to reach the phone. "Hello." she said flatly. It was a nervous child's voice at the other end of the phone asking for Isobel Stevens. "yup. It's me." The child whispered with trepidation, "it's your daughter." Izzie froze, head spinning, hands clammy, fingers wound tightly around the reciever. Her heart was filled with a million things to say to the girl. She had waited years for this moment, and now that it had arrived, all she could muster was a distant and hesitant "hi..what can I do for you?"

"Mum told me you wanted to meet me, you know, last time when I came in for the bone marrow transplant. I was wondering if you'd still..." the girl's voice trailed off. Voice strained, Izzie quickly added "I do, I'd like to see you, you know, if you don't mind, and, well, if your parents don't mind, I mean.." The girl cut in, "Great, so how's saturday lunch..say noon?"
Old 04-20-2008, 04:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

I guess we could have a Role Playing thread, even though there is already a Role Playing board at