Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it's ridiculous... stronger storyline? She was used as a comic relief and she was barely on last episode. So much for ''the Meredith centric''

I don't agree with Matt, the person stuff is not interesting... interesting and strong would've been seeing her given a medical arc, and seeing her as a mother of two.

Icon: Nikki

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 03-03-2015 at 01:32 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 01:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Couldn't agree more. It's becoming such a mess that I'm really scared of what they'll do once Derek is back

Old 03-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hoped that Amelia was a support for Derek and nothing.

Amelia ended up being a character that I do not like, do not know if this is the actress and her interpretation or the character.

Maggie's sister Meredith, going to like me more, there was their tough times with Meredith, but I like the relationship that is having with Meredith and sister.

I think the relationship Owen and Amelia was very soon for my liking saw no interaction, so we liked the couple.

Shonda is giving much prominence to Amelia for my .

It bothers me that you have not given more time to Meredith as a surgeon and as a mother.

If I realized that the chapter was sentrado 11x13 Amelia under the raiting.

However when doubt that Meredith had Deceived to Derek , climbed the raiting
Old 03-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShepherds (View Post)
TFTT

I hope we will soonish..

''Matt Roush: It's kind of a McNightmare, especially for MerDer shippers.'' Dude, you have no idea.
Absolutely!

And ITA...I would want to know where is the strong SL of Meredith that viewer said she is enjoying because tbh Meredith been barely focused on in the last few episodes...

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am loving the Meredith/Maggie relationship a lot.

The ratings went up in ep12 when all the promotion pretty much was ''is Meredith cheating on Derek?'' they went really down last week again.

The SUN comments Shonda and the writers are so obsessed about really made no sense, cause with Derek away Meredith really had nothing.. like I said just some funny scenes, scenes with Alex that I really didn't like, or barely on screen so much for coming on her own as surgeon and person without Derek/Cristina..

Old 03-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, liking the Meredith/Maggie relationship now more than I though I would.

And ITA! I am not sure I like this direction, even if I get why Meredith (or any woman/mother) would need a alone time, in the grand scheme of things, I dont see how that help her find herself or become a greatest surgeon...the stupid sun line what entail? That you have to be the center of the universe and all alone to be happy? That a man who really loves you doesnt matter if it gets in the way of being succesful in my career? I am really confused by the message the show is sending right now...and hell, I am very independent and I dont think women needs men to succeed, but if I have someone who loves me and is a partner, I would not give it away, I would try to keep that and although I hope that's what Meredith wants, to succeed and be happy with her family, the show is right now, doing a poor job at showing it...All the hard work in the first few epis had been deluded in this last few epis...

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

The centric episodes really screwed up this season.. and TOO MUCH focus on this Herman storyline. That I still could careless about.

The point is that they've could focus on Mer's career without Derek or Cristina, since she was on her own in the hospital for the first time, and they couldn't even do that. From episode 15 till the finale there's only 9 episodes left and still too much going on to tell the Meredith and MerDer storyline right... it feels so little left and so much time wasted.

Old 03-03-2015, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think the idea was for Mer to find a new her by being by herself, feeling like she can succeed without both Derek and Cristina and Ellis shadow, but at the same time finding her balance in the personal side....which I dont think we are seeing or we are seeing her being alone but that's it...one epi showing her brilliant mind working and the rest not a lot, although I liked her interaction with Kurt/Rosalind, at the end it wasnt about her but most about Bailey/Ben... that's all we got...

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes as much as I liked her interaction with him/her it was more for Bailey/Ben, when is she going to start getting stuff FOR HER?? In the last 2 episodes of the season?

Old 03-03-2015, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Hope not....but I think I willl have less expectations from now on... (Although I know the minute something hint at something big for Mer/MD I will forget the no expectation rule)

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladluvgrey (View Post)
Hope not....but I think I willl have less expectations from now on... (Although I know the minute something hint at something big for Mer/MD I will forget the no expectation rule)
Yeah, I kinda forget the rule too

Old 03-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Forgetting the rule is bad because we ended up with our poor MerDer shipper heart all crushed!

Icon by Jaje
Old 03-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

The sun comment has nothing to do with the fact that she HAS to shine in her career ... it had everything to do with the fact that she has a voice and didn't want to move to D.C. When she listed all the reasons she didn't want to leave Seattle, there were many factors. She did NOT stay there just for her career. That has been misinterpreted so many times.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladluvgrey (View Post)
but I think I willl have less expectations from now on...
easier said than done, unfotunately

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 03-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxmisery (View Post)
easier said than done, unfotunately
Yeah.. we'll see I guess when Derek returns..

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top