Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

T.R. Knight was pretty awesome tonight. Chandra Wilson ... just wow. She doesn't even have to say anything and she still knocks it out of the park.

Alex/Addison = hot

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-19-2007, 12:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizziefan1 (View Post)
I respect your opinion please respect mine. Its how I feel, I think T,R Knight needs a show. That's me and those are my opinions on the characters so deal with it.
I think TR needs a show too.

We have the same opinion.

He's cute, he's got talent... George may not be the best he can do.

Her Holiness Grand Bishop Ace
- Church of the JavaJunkies Witness'-
Old 01-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
People who need Emmy's right now? T.R. Knight, Kate Walsh and Chandra Wilson. All tugged at my heart strings more then once tonight. All actors are underrated.
Freaking word. Um, Kate Walsh...you own my soul.
Old 01-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Addicted Fan

I am all for a Sandra Oh Oscar.

Kate Walsh is good too... Oh definately though.

And the chief... I can't remember who plays him but I think he is way overlooked.

Her Holiness Grand Bishop Ace
- Church of the JavaJunkies Witness'-
Old 01-19-2007, 02:49 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't go there that often . . . But this was probably my favorite episode. I had a lump in my throat from the middle of the episode, and I let it all out when George's dad passed away.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene_Ray (View Post)
Freaking word. Um, Kate Walsh...you own my soul.
omg competly utterly and always. like seriously she has my whole heart.

okay when mark green died in er i think that was the most i;ve cried during a tv show until there now. i literally cant even speak. i just wanna lie on the floor and cry. i cant even put it into words. & the gray jules song. im speechless.

be the end and the inbetween.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:05 AM
Loyal Fan

That was such an incredible episode.

I loved what Bailey said "My son is named after his son. I need a minute." I like that the writers aren't forgetting the bond that she and George have.

Btw, what was the name of the song playing when they took George's dad off life support?

Erin Silver|Jessica Stroup
Icon: Jessica-Stroup.net

Last edited by onepapergirl; 01-19-2007 at 03:33 PM
Old 01-19-2007, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

An episode 3.12 music video:

YouTube - "Falling Awake" - Episode 3.12
Old 01-19-2007, 06:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Great video!

I loved this episode. I was in tears the whole time. It was a really great episode, IMO.

"So you see, hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you."
Emmett&Rosalie
Old 01-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone known when i can find a list on the music in last nights epi??

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 01-19-2007, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylu (View Post)
Does anyone known when i can find a list on the music in last nights epi??
Here It Goes Again (UK Surf Version)- OK Go
Fidelity - Regina Spektor
The Way That I Am - Ingrid Michaelson
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Susanna & The Magical Orchestra
Falling Awake - Gary Jules
Life in Disguise - The Slip
Old 01-19-2007, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode rocked but the one thing that is starting to get on my nerves is George's sissy routine of being mad at everyone (Mer, Christina, Callie, and now the Chief and Baley). It's getting so old.
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quick thoughts on last night:

Loves:
George. Poor george. TR Knight's performance broke my heart.

Izzie - for being honest with Bailey about what kind of doctor she was going to be and that she would always, to some extent, get emotionally involved with her patients. I think Bailey understood and respected that.

Mark - I felt bad for him. Really bad. His emotions over the whole thing showed a different, better side to him, I think. I hated how they tried to put off Addison's crap onto him and even though he let Callie convince him he would be a "bad father" I still think he should have been given that chance to find out. I don't understand why he still wants Addison after that, to be honest. I think a lot of his bravado is an act to cover his emotions.

Callie - I love how she reached out to George, I loved how she talked to Mark, and I even liked how she was a friend to Addison, even if I now want to punch Addison in the face.

Meredith - reaching out to her father after George's died.

Hates:
Addison. No excuse, not the abstract possibility that Mark would be a "bad father" not the fact that you wanted a baby with Derek, NOTHING was an excuse for her making a unilateral decision to have an abortion. Nothing. I thought she was incredibly selfish, self centered, and I didn't feel the slightest bit bad for her. Addison lost me as a fan last night.

I couldnt even enjoy the Alex/Addison stuff at the end like I thought I would because at that point I was so DONE with Addison. Although I did enjoy Alex getting all flustered at the mention of Addison when they were observing that surgery.

Quote:
The scene where she tells Mark he would've been a bad father? Mean? Yes? True? Yes. Truth does hurt, and IMHO I think it needed to be said.
How does she know he would have been a bad father? And how do we know that the reason he cheated wasn't because she aborted his child? Couldn't that be just as a plausible explanation as anything? I also think that Mark probably has family/esteem issues and he let Callie convince him that he wouldn't have been a good father and he falls back on his persona of "being a jerk" because that is what people expect of him and it keeps him from hurting or being too vulnerable.

Last edited by ForkInTheRoad; 01-19-2007 at 07:28 AM
Old 01-19-2007, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Unless Addison is psychic there's no way to know if Mark would have been a bad father or not. She just proved that she's a very selfish person. I feel bad for Mark. She hurt him in the worst way possible.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Amazing episode, truly. One of the all-time best. I cried for half of it, sat on the edge of my seat for 1/4 and the rest I laughed.

T.R Knight just won his first Emmy is there is ANY justice in the Emmy system. Amazing performance, just amazing amazing amazing. That guy is one of the best actors in Hollywood right now, I'm blown away.

I loved that Izzie didn't apologize for being emotional. That's who she is, and I loved that by her saying it and saying she won't apologize for being who she is, she sort of allowed Bailey to also be emotional (which we saw throughout the episode). Bailey's sort of been between a rock and the hard place where she knows she has to tell Izzie to stay away and to keep her cut off from the patients, but at the same time she knows that deep down, they're quite similar. They care.

I was so pleasantly surprised that George's dad's death wasen't in the operating room, and that it was done in such a classy way. Because that's how it happens. My grandmother died this year, and although she didn't have cancer, it was a similar situation in that it got worse and they had to make a decision. Her children and husband sat with her and just held her hand. Anyway, it was such an amazing scene. No words, just seeing the emotions and connection between that family --- it was beautiful. And being faced with that decision, Bailey being unable to sort of be who she was expected to be, because she was emotionally connected. Her son is named after his son. His son is her George.

I still have trouble seeing anything other than IW jumping infront of the mic when I see Burke now. And it IS a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS (View Post)
And i love how she didn't try to reassure him or sugar coat anything "Yeah...that never goes away."
I loved that too, that's totally how I imagine it is.

Quote:
Usually shows would elaborate on how the father really did have a different side the child never heard of and he was a victim as well...but this one was...nothing. Meh.
I actually loved that because it wasen't all cliche and everyone had the wrong opinion about him. He's not a bad guy, he's just not a good father to Meredith.

Quote:
First off, I'm a Addison&Derek shipper. *runs and hides from incoming tomatoes* so sue me.
I LOVED Addison/Derek. No tomatoes here.

writer/muse soulmates

Last edited by - Linn -; 01-19-2007 at 08:11 AM