Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Ep 3.09 Discussion ~ From A Whisper To A Scream (extended episode; ends at 10:10 EST)

From ABC.com

Quote:
A traumatic car accident fills the ER, Cristina has a crisis of conscience about her deceptive teamwork with Burke, and Izzie pushes the boundaries of her probation.
Sounds like an interesting episode all the way around... Figured the Burke/Cristina stuff would come to a head eventually, and this is definitely one of the best times for it, given the situation with George's dad. Wonder what they mean by Izzie pushing the boundaries of her probation...hopefully she doesn't end up getting herself into even more trouble. Can't wait...
Old 11-19-2006, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

I bet Izzie try's to help in on the whole Georges dad thing. But Izzie really needs to stop and think. She's lucky to even be in the hospital.....But I'm so worried for Georges father, this weeks look exciting though. I have a feeling I'm gonna cry =[
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like it could be good, especially with Cristina having a conscience crisis I hope that Izzie doesn't get herself in to too much trouble.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 11-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Total Fan

The whole Izzie thing is the only thing I can't even pin down. I can see her helping car accident victims, and she does what needs to be done since no one maybe around. Then there is the girl fight that is suppose to happen. Or George's dad's surgery. There are number of possibilities .

In either case whatever happens it is in Izzie's character . She was one that never followed the rules to begin with. Way back in EP1.02 .

Last edited by IsabelAmandaEvans; 11-20-2006 at 08:50 AM
Old 11-20-2006, 03:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

The promo they showed on Oprah scared b a bit to be honest. But I really think this episode could be great!

Icon credit goes to astral_angel
Old 11-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Total Fan

Me too. Wicked intense .
Old 11-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeSun (View Post)
The promo they showed on Oprah scared b a bit to be honest. But I really think this episode could be great!
I just had a thought that that is a dream.
The way it is cut and everything.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:33 AM
Total Fan

I thought that, or it was like going in rewind. It looked like at the end Cristina was going backwards rewinding before the operation .

ETA: Kinda like rewinding a VHS tape.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I hadn't really thought about it being a dream until you mentioned it but that could be a possibility. But I think that after that scene with Cristina running down the hallway, they're going to show what happened before that scene and what led up to that.

Either way, this episode looks so interesting!!

Icon credit goes to astral_angel
Old 11-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizziefan1 (View Post)
I bet Izzie try's to help in on the whole Georges dad thing. But Izzie really needs to stop and think. She's lucky to even be in the hospital.....But I'm so worried for Georges father, this weeks look exciting though. I have a feeling I'm gonna cry =[
Hmmm...Izzie getting involved in George's dad's case is something I hadn't even considered, but I suppose it's possible, if unlikely, since I'm getting the impression that storyline is really going to focus on Cristina/Burke, and obviously George. And with the whole car accident thing going on during all of this as well, I think there'd be too much work to go around to have so many interns preoccupied with a solitary case like that, but that's just my guess. And yeah...like you, I'm worried about George and his family...definitely...

Quote:
Sounds like it could be good, especially with Cristina having a conscience crisis I hope that Izzie doesn't get herself in to too much trouble.
Well said...on both counts...

Quote:
The whole Izzie thing is the only thing I can't even pin down. I can see her helping car accident victims, and she does what needs to be done since no one maybe around.
This is pretty much what I'm guessing, though I could be completely offbase with it... And yeah...the fight probably doesn't help with her drama, but I wouldn't see that affecting her professional life, though it'll undoubtedly affect her personal one...

Quote:
In either case whatever happens it is in Izzie's character . She was one that never followed the rules to begin with. Way back in EP1.02 .
Exactly...the whole Chinese ladies storyline...

Quote:
Hmmm...that's certainly possible. Could be her having a nightmare about her worst fears being realized while she's trying to help Burke, which leads to her 'crisis of conscience' such as it were...

Quote:
I thought that, or it was like going in rewind. It looked like at the end Cristina was going backwards rewinding before the operation .

ETA: Kinda like rewinding a VHS tape.
Interesting theory...

Quote:
But I think that after that scene with Cristina running down the hallway, they're going to show what happened before that scene and what led up to that.
You know, I could see something like this happening as well... Man, so many possibilities... At least we only have three more days before we find out for sure...
Old 11-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Loyal Fan

This episode is going to be awesome! Even though I love both Burke and Cristina I hope that their secret gets reveiled. The whole sneaking around and almost getting people killed thing is getting kind of old. I just hope that something serious doesn't happen for this secret to get out.
And even though I know that there is going to be a lot of drama going on in this episode... I hope that we get to see a whole lot more of Mer/Der interations both inside and outside of the hospital. Last week's epsiode was a little weak with that.

IS IT THURSDAY YET?!?!
Meredith+DerekCallie+GeorgeChristina+BurkeAddison+Mark
Old 11-22-2006, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

When I saw the scene on Oprah it reminded me of one of those scenes where you get a scene that coul dbe from the end of the episode and thn it kinda rewinds and shows the episode right from the start. Does that make sense?
Old 11-22-2006, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

I think Cristina running down the hall will be a rewind... So does this mean George's dad dies? Nooooooo.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 11-22-2006, 07:39 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope George's dad doesn't die even though it would be some good character development for George, imo.

"So you see, hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you."
Emmett&Rosalie
Old 11-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by only dreaming (View Post)
When I saw the scene on Oprah it reminded me of one of those scenes where you get a scene that coul dbe from the end of the episode and thn it kinda rewinds and shows the episode right from the start. Does that make sense?
It makes sense . It's the same theory I was voicing earlier, but you said it far more clearer than I lol.